1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Why i can not promote roulette software?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by BGM4K, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Sharptracker

Sharptracker Well-Known Member

35/23/36/23/9/30/28/33

Ok but then why are you not just chosing a distance and then modify the number to bet?? (as the number from where ball will be launched change)
    To be more coherent also, the directions of the spins should be separated, why do you mix them together? 2 directions =2 variables

2. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    A corner of 60 degrees?

Why don't you just bet individual numbers instead of corners?
    And why measure the distance between them?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  3. Sharptracker

@Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

When BGM4K says corner, he doesn't mean the corner that you can bet on the layout... it is the word he uses to say the middle point he found by studying distances between numbers... (well i guess)

4. Benas

Benas Active Member

Looking for peoples who play better...
    Sometimes appears guys who think, that they invented perpetual engine...

5. Benas

Benas Active Member

During the last 100 years or so that is called - dealer signature. I himself know more than 50 variants of such prediction, but...benefit from that is not big :)

6. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    Ok. Well just looking at distance between numbers isn't going to be all that useful. If you want to improve it, then look at the distances between "strike points". Meaning, what was the first number the ball impacted, rather than the final outcome number. By removing the ball bounce you'll remove more of randomness from your observations.

7. Benas

Benas Active Member

But this way he will get an only full variance from strike point...if he cant predict that strike point, he still will not have the benefit...
    So from which side will look - still something we must know - or strike point or something similar to it... :)

8. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    If you're plotting from land to land, then you're going to need exponentially more data than if you look from strike point to strike point. Even then you're going to be hard pressed to find much.

9. Sharptracker

IMO dealer signature means everything and nothing, i'm agree. It's just a way to observe another variable of numbers (distances instead numbers) and the only case where you could exploit it correctly are very rare, better to look for gems...

Spin 1 for example 15 laps of the ball / rotor speed 3 second per lap / 9pm diamond hit/scatter 3 poclets/distances with previous number 10 pockets
    Spin 2 13 laps of the ball / rotor speed 3.5 second/ 3 pm diamond hit /scatter 18 pockets/distance with previous number 11 pockets

Final number of pockets are close but all the mechanic is different. To make it coherent the mechanic must be the same...

10. Jefra

Jefra Member

Benas

You ONLY tested average players which noone here knows or in some other forums. BUT none of serious players aka Caleb, Kaisen, Laurance, Kelly, Turbo,... take you and your test serious.

WHY NOT??????

11. Benas

Benas Active Member

Man, you even not understand how serious are mine tests.
    And before critic others - always think what done you. Very easy talk in forums and do nothing in reality...

12. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

i do gather information from six to nine numbers and when they do align to form high wave on a graphic and a ball hits such a wave, then you may trust on that part of the counter only and to decide what betting option to choose.

a counter does not changes attitude of the gambler and only helps to have more accuracy and firm standing in progressed bettings. But without a bankroll, lets say 300 euros for betting on 4 or 5 numbers progressed starting with 50 cents per number would be a dangerous and sad experience ost of the tries.

Counter lets you find perfect spots, and you can learn to recognise them, but they are rare and you must wait for them, if you cannot monetise these times very vell gambling attitude starts to bet on lower quality clculations and overplaying meets loosing. and when you cut your bankroll, and all this spent time, emotional intelligence want to take back it faster. this means more playing on lower quality calculated results.

For this reason i would like to start giving calculation services to those who may have developed better gambling attitude and who is ready and gathered bankroll already. I must admit, i do not gather such a big bankrolls, my country banned websites like betfair and williamhill and many many other websites, so no 10 cent bets per number on live dealers are available anymore. But this is just my personal experience.

Benas, what kind of test you have? I can work only with a number of sequencies.

13. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

i would not like to go in to all specifics of calculator mechanics, yet some secrecy should be kepts for software, but i do understand if you want to understand why should it work by the method i use it is working and testing with sequencies i do provide as an answer, i have more thoughts how to make it even better, but at the moment programming cost would be impossible.

i bet on groups of numbers from 3 to 5 and measurment provides me accuracy of frequencies to the particular corners on the table or number groups which i call them "Planetary rulers"

14. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

if the system could adapt to changing circumstances, it is perpetual, but if you have a right to choose and rng is not active this is up to gamble will he win or not, the software will adapt and calculate related on players needs.

15. Benas

Benas Active Member

Mine tests are physical - so the number is the physical distance from some point which I see in every spin. Test create a functional relationship between mine predicted distance ( number) and what was in reality. That is from the VB side.
    From bias are of course number sequences, but I think that mine algorithms are different than yours...
    Are also even another play method, which is similar maybe to some systems players methods, but that is another kind...

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone likes this.
  16. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

a question for you. where to hit if you see a grapchic like this. later i will give you an answer. see image attached.

Attached Files:

17. Benas

Benas Active Member

I not know what show your chart ,how i can predict ?

18. Jefra

Jefra Member

Looks to me that no serious player understands your tests so "serious" as you ;)

19. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    Benas,

You're smart. I suspect that you're an AP player. Your test is more relevant.

Jefra,

Pay attention to Benas and forget the Turbo nonsense.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  20. Sharptracker

Of course he must be.