1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lottery Winning pick 3 more than 3 times

Discussion in 'Lottery Forum | Lotto Forum' started by Coinbucket2, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Coinbucket2

Coinbucket2 New Member

Painter
    I wonder what would happen if I played pick 3 more than 3 times like 10 times with all 6 selections in Canada, Ontario?

The first would be 1 dollar then the rest would be tried with 10 dollars of 6 selections.

Do you think I would get flaged by olg?

2. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

Through years of researching and practising, i finally find a method of buying pick 3 ,which can boost your odds and eliminate unnesseary numbers.It reqiures lots of statistics and understanding the 49% 65% odds. English is not my first language but i believe I can explain them clearly to sb I can trust.
    To predict 10 nums in Three Drums, one actually don't have to pay attenton to them all. just 2 numbers are enough.

3. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

I anticipate to know sb who shares the great passion and interest in pick 3 or 5.
    Contact me ,friends in USA ==edenlove 828 ===@== hotmail.=== com

4. Sandi

Sandi New Member

Get this free
    Get this lottery app to increse your chance of winning the game Download the installer here

5. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

6. Coinbucket2

Coinbucket2 New Member

Painter
    I only want to know how many times you can win the pick 3 lottery for Ontario and Florida lottery?

Here in Ontario a guy keeps on winning the Daily Keno every draw and got caught. They changed 5 keno selection slip to a 2 keno selection slip.

So if you can win like twice in a week, then after a month once in a week and so on. I get caught if it is the pick 3?

7. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

8. Coinbucket2

Coinbucket2 New Member

Painter
    My method of winning pick 3 and keno is within 2 weeks and sometimes I may not win for the whole 2 weeks. So you are saying my method of winning more then 3 times is ok?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  9. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

Honestly, I don't believe anyone on this website who has the real ability of predicting pick 3. Beacause the methods that you guys applied contradicting to the principles of randomness of lottery. That means it is wrong although you can hit the jackpot.
    However my methods are using law of large number and law of small number though it maynot be accepted by some mathmaticans.but it kind of scientific method.
    I don't brag myself. it is the truth. and I am not native speaker .I
    can't possibly to sparesuch effort to decieve anyone which would cost me so much .cause I have to use socks or proxy apps etc. to access to foreign websites.

10. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

Some programs add more complexity to their predictions. For example, they might track likely numbers that haven't been drawn in a while or numbers that are more likely to be chosen by other lottery players so that if you do win a jackpot, you'll be likely to have to split it.

Frankly, the fact that people don't usually win the lottery over and over and over again makes it unlikely that simply subscribing to a lottery subscription program will make you rich. If lottery prediction software were perfect, everyone would be using it (and lotteries would go out of business).

11. Coinbucket2

Coinbucket2 New Member

Painter
    Unfortunately, I can't say anything. The Canadian lottery throughout Canada is rigged. To bad.

12. Coinbucket2

Coinbucket2 New Member

Painter
    When I first made this thread my way of predicting lottery was correct and the pick 3 numbers kept on showing correctly(but I never played it). When I played the correct numbers I predicted, I found out it was wrong. Then I checked google and info about oath lottery workers regenerating drawn ball numbers showed. I am currently only playing 6/49 and lotto max which is tricky. I can't say my prediction method sorry.

13. Coinbucket2

Coinbucket2 New Member

Painter
    I now can say how I win so much. Dowsing. I use a pendulum(Atlantis technology shape type made of wood and soon to use Egyptian quartz pendulum) from specialty online shops. But you can use pen dowsing and blink dowsing( device less). So far after cleansing for 3 minutes(should have cleansed for 5 minutes) and energizing my Atlantis pendulum, I got all 3 numbers off by one. When I cleanse longer I should get all three I hope. I mentioned the lottery was rigged, I was wrong. Dowsing is a foolproof way to win and can't be shifted if cleansed using white sage.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  14. Coinbucket2

Coinbucket2 New Member

Painter
    So about my question. What will happen if I win more then 3 times?

15. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

ALl you
    guys don't belive me at all. That's very dispointed . If you don;t contact me you will never know who says the truth

16. Coinbucket2

Coinbucket2 New Member

Painter
    Sorry, I must be anonymous here. Not even the people I live with know about me dowsing. If you won't answer I will give others a chance to answer. The lottery post forum explains pen dowsing and blink dowsing techniques if you put dowsing in lottery post search you will find out how it works and that is how I know and I tested it and it works. But what is not explained was to use smudging(white sage smoke) to cleanse self for device less and device dowsing to highly increase accuracy readings. I even have purple plate(eip symbol authentic) to energize my pendulum( I choose to use a quartz oudja Egyptian pendulum because it works for me). Don't believe anyone not even me, the only way to know what works is to try it out.

So how many times have anyone won the pick 3?

It's ok if no one answer I am going to the lottery post after this post so if you don't see my reply then I got the answer. Oh and yes dowsing for powerball and lottomax will get you a 6/6 jackpot(not often maybe 5/6). Just keep at it.

17. Coinbucket2

Coinbucket2 New Member

Painter
    And I was and am just practicing, I did not play any numbers out of fear of banishment or worse.

18. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

Do you think you can win lots of money in a month? say over 10000 Dollars

19. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

you said I must be anonymous here.
    that is an easy excuse. if you that awesome then why you are still here talking to nobody but yourself.