1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

    Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!
  3. Have a gambling question?

    Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius Working on TG's ideas

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by Bitrock06, Jul 21, 2020.

  1. Bitrock06

    Bitrock06 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2019
    Likes:
    60
    Location:
    North Carolina
    Hey there.

    Been working on roulette for about 4 years. Been working on TG's stuff for 2. I think I MAY have had a bulb flicker on a couple of days ago. Decided to "e male" TG and we will see if he gets it. anyway I plan on simply posting results here, good or bad.

    new system.JPG
     
  2. Bitrock06

    Bitrock06 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2019
    Likes:
    60
    Location:
    North Carolina
    the first pic is a couple of hundred spins. the next pic is of exactly where it is now before i head off to work.

    going up.JPG
     
  3. Bitrock06

    Bitrock06 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2019
    Likes:
    60
    Location:
    North Carolina
    Also for anyone who may be wondering:

    1.) At any given time I'm betting on 1 to 4 numbers max.
    2.) I don't really have to do math per se, but (this is important), the math does say the numbers I am betting on at any given time will hit.
    3.) I can an DO change my numbers unless of course, they hit super quick. Then I reset.
    4.) This is done on a small piece of paper.
    5.) Random does have limits.
     
  4. Bitrock06

    Bitrock06 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2019
    Likes:
    60
    Location:
    North Carolina
    new high. ok need to get to work lol.

    new high.JPG
     
  5. Bitrock06

    Bitrock06 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2019
    Likes:
    60
    Location:
    North Carolina
    6.) The fact that random does not distribute numbers evenly is important.
     
  6. Bitrock06

    Bitrock06 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2019
    Likes:
    60
    Location:
    North Carolina
    7.) The numbers that I am betting on (according to math) will hit. Can I change them? Yes. But as spins go by, the accuracy gets better and better.
     
    TurboGenius likes this.
  7. Chips

    Chips Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2019
    Likes:
    29
    Location:
    A Secret Moon Base
    We know numbers fall in a certain slot 80% of the time. The average payout for that slot = 12 units. But the other 20 % will be losers. where the costs are more than the gains unfortunately.
     

  8. Chips

    Chips Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2019
    Likes:
    29
    Location:
    A Secret Moon Base
    So again is it all flat bet or is a positive progression a necessity?
     
  9. Bitrock06

    Bitrock06 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2019
    Likes:
    60
    Location:
    North Carolina
    I flat bet and many times my numbers hit. If not, then I can up the bet as I know (according to math) the numbers will hit. So I don't know what you call that lol.
     
  10. Chips

    Chips Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2019
    Likes:
    29
    Location:
    A Secret Moon Base
    If you up the bet you are using a negative progression. And according to Turbo that's a no no :)
     
  11. Bitrock06

    Bitrock06 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2019
    Likes:
    60
    Location:
    North Carolina
    1.) As the balance increases I can up my bet.

    2.) Why wouldn't I up my bets as the spins go by and the inevitable gets closer and closer to the threshold.
     
  12. Bitrock06

    Bitrock06 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2019
    Likes:
    60
    Location:
    North Carolina
    A negative progression for me is upping my bets because I'm losing. Which I'm not doing.
     
  13. Chips

    Chips Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2019
    Likes:
    29
    Location:
    A Secret Moon Base
    My bad, you said many times my numbers hit. If not, then I can up the bet. This sounds like a negative :)
     
  14. Bitrock06

    Bitrock06 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2019
    Likes:
    60
    Location:
    North Carolina
    Sure, it's negative. :)

    So to clarify, there iS a threshold. Knowing this threshold, I can up my bet knowing every spin brings me closer to this limit.

    I call it a positive progression because I know the balance will end positive.

    You are free to call it negative.
     

  15. Bitrock06

    Bitrock06 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2019
    Likes:
    60
    Location:
    North Carolina
    8.) You can't have a 2peater without a number first showing, you can't have a 3peater without the number showing twice first. And on and on.
     
    Wolfie and TurboGenius like this.
  16. Bitrock06

    Bitrock06 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2019
    Likes:
    60
    Location:
    North Carolina
    Actually I am pretty sure I can flat bet this... It just takes more time.
     
  17. Bitrock06

    Bitrock06 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2019
    Likes:
    60
    Location:
    North Carolina
    still going up
     

    Attached Files:

  18. Bitrock06

    Bitrock06 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2019
    Likes:
    60
    Location:
    North Carolina
    new high. The circled area is what happens when you dont create a new race. Had I created a new race, that would not have happened. Anyway new high!
     

    Attached Files:

  19. Bitrock06

    Bitrock06 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2019
    Likes:
    60
    Location:
    North Carolina
    9.) The more spins that come, the more accurate the bets are.
     
  20. Chips

    Chips Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2019
    Likes:
    29
    Location:
    A Secret Moon Base
    Its not about accuracy it's about the average spin count per win. I can predict for 93% what number is going to land in of the 3 positions. When it land in of those 3 positions the payout on average is below 1:35. But what do you do with the other 7%, if you put those 2 together its 1:37 so no better than betting random.
     

Share This Page