1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius Working on TG's ideas

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by Bitrock06, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Spider

Spider Active Member Founding Member

@Bitrock06 - are you still around? I was just wondering if your still winning, how is it going for you?

2. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

Wonder that to....

3. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler

Yes, this is just plain stupid as well.

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  4. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Well-Known Member

apicem rapax DNME
    Pretty much all things on the forum are stupid, except the fun sections & very rare exemptions.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
    Nathan Detroit likes this.
  5. Platton

Platton Active Member

Hello Denzie again. Since you have appeared here and are writing something, I would like to ask just about what you wrote.

First of all, I want to say that over the past few months I have finally gathered myself and started this difficult work. I started rereading everything. I saw that GaryG and the ordinary_people found it, most likely thanks to you. You really are one of, or maybe the only one (after Turbo :)) who guides people and says a lot, and therefore inspires. So thank you for that. And when I felt better a few months ago, I got ready and started reading it all.
    In general, I understood that you did not just bring up the old Turbo threads before NY and gave a trhead for NY tests. I started with all of this. Unfortunately, I was not successful, like the guys, and what else can I see to test. Then I started rereading all the threads in the Turbo section again. I saw a lot. And a lot was said in January. I first went around the gambler's fallacy thread in 52 pages, where there was a bombing in the fall. I never thought I'd be able to read it. But then I finally decided and read it too. Twice. I didn't regret it. However, the second time I already read only normal people. Thanks to reading all the topics carefully for the first time, I already knew who should be left and who should be ignored. As a result, I left literally less than 7-8 people, the rest were ABSOLUTELY all added to ignore. Even if they were "the ones who found", but they didn't really give anything, but only showed off, such as LF, they created a lot of noise. Therefore, all such are ignored. By the way, I saw how you tried to read this thread again, but could not, as you wrote.
    Then I started doing tests where you once pointed out something, but then Mako (thanks to him too) quoted you somewhere and pointed out what needed to be tested. I did all these tests too. I saw something somewhere in a new way, but it didn't give much results for me. I went in order. Then, with all this new knowledge, I went to part 3 again. And again, nothing happened. Well, naturally, rereading a lot in parallel. Then I knew I had to go to the next thread. One of them was this one. And then the averages were just discussed. Anunnaki gave a very good table. Besides, you wrote that to measure the averages by 1-6. Damn, I thought then. I somehow could not understand what these 24 averages could give in 3 parts. Well, you showed a different angle of view. In general, I was very excited, because after all the tests over the years, but especially over the past few months, I could formulate it, but the statistician inside me understood that this is what is missing. And on this wave of anticipation, I spent another couple of weeks testing and researching for all days long.
    Damn it, I did average tests not only on the number x that will fall out first, but also on all 37 for every x. Well, respectively, the average spins for intervals and the number of vyings. Since I already understood the "caught up" method for numbers, I thought that the same method is applicable for spins. And I think that this is most likely the case, judging by my own tests. But damn it, I still don't understand how all this can be used? I have tried average spins and for a group of statistical numbers. That didn't make sense either. Then I went to test part 4, which I am doing now. Because there is nothing else yet.
    Just this weekend, I found out how to find all the Turbo threads, lol. Because I used the search. But I was given only not earlier than 2017. And I saw that there is also for 2015. Then I somehow started reading Mr J's messages that I also found something there, well, I don't remember anymore, but somehow I found out how to find all the Turbo threads. In general, all this week I've been reading all his threads from the very beginning. And thank God that I have already done this work on sorting out this "shit" of people. Because I didn't see that, but it was clear from the Turbo posts that the same shit was there. God, I wouldn't be able to read it all, I'd rather hang myself, lol. And in one of the first threads there was the last message of Turbo, which interested me and made me think. And I see that GaryG also liked him. Damn, I thought then. I'm following in your footsteps, buddy. Left crumbs for me, lol.
    I want to sum it up to the fact that reading these Turbo threads, and if we take this particular topic of averages and what should happen for a certain number of spins. I still think it's related to the Geiger counter, which I've been thinking about for a lot of days too, but I still haven't figured out how it relates to roulette. And in these first threads, Turbo was said so many times about this counter, but not a single hint as to how it is related to roulette. All that was there was that one time he said that someday you will wake up with a eureka moment about it, and that's it.
    It just all relates to your quote above. About knowing what will fall out in a certain number of spins, which EVERYONE writes about. I even saw these words from Turbo on another forum, where he also wrote that you need to put certain numbers on a certain number of spins. Fossel wrote about the same thing, Bitrock wrote here about x during y spins, even in part 4, which I am currently studying, Mako wrote about the "correct" window for betting, which I also understood that it was all about averages. Mr J wrote the same thought about when to remove. And yesterday, in these first Turbo messages, I read again this phrase about the "correct" window and a bet on a certain number of spins. And then I saw that you also wrote this yesterday, and about the averages that I had hoped for so much and tested so much, but I didn't understand how to use it, and I couldn't stand it and decided to write.
    And so you even write that everything is in 3 parts, but there is nothing to do there if you don't know everything else. Therefore, we can say that there is nothing there. The only thing is that if we never lose sight of the fact that we can't bet on all 3 all the time, then anyone who spends as much time on it will understand that this means that it is only possible to bet on a certain time.
    Denzie, can you shed some light on how to use these average spins?

GaryG and mr j like this.
  6. Platton

Platton Active Member

hmm, it looks contradictory to what I wrote...

Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
    GaryG likes this.
  7. GaryG

GaryG Active Member

@Platton unfortunately I'm still working on it. Thought I saw the light but I'm blind lol.

Not giving up however.

Spider likes this.