1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

TurboGenius Working on TG's ideas

Discussion in 'TurboGenius's Forum' started by Bitrock06, Jul 21, 2020.

1. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Just learn from the nature of the hottest numbers and how they come and go typically. I wrote software that does that for you so that you can learn how things come and go typically.

The best you can do at this is to play the game of typical changes. You will then need to deal with the negative none typical that sometimes happens. You control when to bet and how much per bet. You are not locked into any requirement set down by the game other than the minimum size of a bet. I think that you can get that software here for free use and download it from the software section of this forum.

2. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

I’m also working on it for a couple of years now. I’ve programmed all turbos ideas in excel. broke them apart and tried to combine them, for a solution. I’m just running out of ideas to test and thats frustrating to say the least.

I also do all test flatbetting so im starting to wonder if it needs a progression?

3. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    If you get nothing else from the hottest numbers just remember this. The very hottest number will have hot streaks and cold spots. It can hit more times than any other number and still have a blank spot that is as high as 70 to 80 spins.

My best idea was to try to target any number's hot patch. In this way you are staying out of a single number's cold spot. And I too think that perhaps a progression might work for this. I just don't like playing long sessions in search of the hottest and best numbers to play.

It's off topic but I'm starting to look deeper into the combo bets. That's where a red/odd/low combo has the same hot or cold nature to it as the hot number chasing strategy does. You bet a smaller amount and win a lot when it wins. Those numbers are 1, 3, 5, 7, 9. That's five numbers. I'm not just looking for that combo, it's just an example. I look for the micro streaks in the EC's for the chance to combine them as needing to continue in three of the six available groups I use in Reading Randomness. It's like searching for the hottest numbers. So I'm also maybe looking for a progression to capitalize on that system too. I like the idea of using a smaller leveraged bankroll and bet size. It's all randomness and its characteristics. It's just getting to know what typical is.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  4. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

I totally understand the frustration. After 1.5 years I kinda gave up. But I always liked tg's thought process so I check in every once in awhile. Just about a week ago, reading the forum, a clue was explained that was the "hopefully" final piece.

Everything you need to know is here. The issue was for me, the math said it can't be beat. Then the clue came and literally flipped it so now the math says it can be beat.

Picture all the clues like a puzzle and you don't have the pic at the end to see what it is supposed to look like. Well it's supposed to look like the math says it CAN be beat.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  5. Platton

Platton Active Member

Bitrock. what math are you talking about all the time? What does it mean?

6. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

The math will show that this "pattern" has to form.

7. Platton

Platton Active Member

What is the math??? Math about what? And what about the "pattern" you talking?

8. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

It's the math you have when you have a game of random finite numbers. Like the has said, if the game was not random, you would not be able to beat it.

9. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

As TG has said before, there are a few ways to exploit this. So, No, my demo has not blown up...I am simply taking TG's ideas and trying other avenues. I will continue on the original demo when I have spare time.

10. Platton

Platton Active Member

Bitrock, man, what I want to tell you. On the one hand, I am grateful that you write, on the other hand, I am very angry. Because why are you writing all this here? This is not trolling, I just look at it purely from a human point of view. If you found out how to win roulette based on something, why are you writing this here? I only see two options why you, and people like you, write this here. The first option is to help others find the truth too. And I understand that not telling this secret directly, because at least your pride will not allow you, because you or someone else spent a lot of time doing it. I myself have been fighting over roulette for almost 12 years. And if I were you, I would do the same. That's okay, and that's understandable. And like I said the first option is why you write this here to help others figure it out, too. And not directly, but in some way showing that you need to look for something to pay attention to, etc. Otherwise, this will be the second option, where you just show your bloated ego. You come here and write smart words that you understand, only those people who themselves have already found it and understand it, but they do not need it. And if you write this for others who have not yet found it, then they absolutely do not understand your clever words. And all they see is your blown ego, where you write these clever and unintelligible words and show that, look at how cool I am and how I can win. You show pictures, then you say again how cool you are, that here are another 100 spins and I win again. I apologize for that tone, but that's what it looks like. And this only angers other people who do not understand nothing. And I'm sitting here and I think you can see that you're a normal person, that you didn't come here to show your ego, and how cool you are, that you can win. And I'm asking you a question to figure something out, to get help, or else why would you write it here when you could just go and make money silently. But you're writing here, and I'm guessing to help others figure it out, too, and I'm asking you a question to help me point out what I could pay attention to and explore to come to the same as you. But in the end, you write even more clever abstract and incomprehensible words in response, and you do not answer the question, well, or do not hint at something. And then I'm starting to realize that you don't want to help others figure out, but to show you how cool you are by teasing others. I'm sorry about that. There are a lot of people like you who are smart, but they don't really help you figure it out. Only Turbo truly gives not only smart words, which are also not clear, but also examples so that at least somehow you can explore roulette. You say that's not true, but I'm asking what math you're talking about, right? What is it? Is the math a something formula? Or is the math considered from the point of view of the law of two-thirds? Or what is it? What do you put into that word?

Ka2 likes this.
  11. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

I have to agree with Platton on this matter, I believe that most of the people write here with the best intentions and I really appreciate that to. But all they do is in a way paraphrasing Turbo. Nothing new is added. I also know that you cant put the exact details here I understand that to. So it's a catch 22. Very frustrating all in all :)

@Bitrock06 Is your idea really complex? Or is it simple? You see if it is simple it would be easy to program it in excel to see if it will held up. Manual testing takes way to long to see if an idea works of not. I've had many ideas of Turbo tested and a few of them I thought this is it. But then I tested more and they all went back to 1:37.

12. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

Listen guys.

1.) From the beginning I said I think a light popped on for me. I'm not saying I know exactly tg's method. However the has said once you get it, there is more than one way to play. It's more of a "get the math and choose how to exploit it".

2.) That clue I understood was from a post this year. And it wasn't from TG.. so when other people paraphrase or explain a clue a bit different than TG, my simple minded brain understood it. Which is exactly why it's good I am here. Trust me, if I decide to go live (and the math holds true), I won't be hanging around as much.

You guys do not have to hang around my thread if you don't want to.

13. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

Also, I'm grateful TG has been around this long... I think since 2008???? It is amazing how all the crap he has taken by others that he still decides to make new posts. A good teacher does not hand you the answer. They give you formulas and examples and WE have to do problem-solving. I can say all the clues are here. You just have to look at things from a different angle.

14. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

Could you at least tell us which thread it was? I've read all threads about turbos methods at least six times, so I might not have looked in the right thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2020

15. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

I will look for it and quote the post

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    Ka2 likes this.
  16. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

Thank you I really appreciate that!

17. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

Then TG said:

TwoUp and Ka2 like this.
  18. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

i didnt realize when you have multiple windows of RS it clears a game when you play another one... frustrating cuz I was aiming for 10k spins lol. oh well. here is the start of a new one lol

Attached Files:

• new9.JPG
      new9.JPG
      File size:
      106.4 KB
      Views:
  19. Ka2

Ka2 Active Member

Ok thanks for sharing. I also had already saved this post :) I programmed it but could not find an advantage, I'll have another look at it :)

Bitrock06 likes this.
  20. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

learning something new as well. I might want to start a new race once I got my horse(s).

keep learning.

Attached Files: