1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker WPN PLO and PLO8 Micro Stakes Player Thread and Convention Discussion

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by ScooperNova, Jan 20, 2016.

1. ScooperNova

ScooperNova Guest

I have an idea that has garnered a small amount of initial interest on the wpn micro plo and plo8 tables. I want to organize a small convention of wpn plo and plo8 micro players, where everyone gets their own hotel rooms, and we find a common place to play poker and socialize. I haven't done extensive research so far, but I know it can be done. Private games are legal here in Kentucky. I have to figure out if a hall can be rented, or we must play at a private residence. I know a cigar store that has tables in the basement for friends to meet up and play, so seems promising. Home base for the event would be the Louisville, Kentucky area. If we do something nice, we may have to talk about pitching in for a hall rental. Since it's Kentucky, I thought some people may be interested in a bourbon tasting. Anyway, post if interested. Good luck at the tables!

Source.