1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge WTF, Richie, Keyser laughing my arse off here. Thanks

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Punkcity, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Lolllllllllolflol

2. Punkcity

Cuntfish
    Yeah you know it.
    Pretending to be someone who is important, successful, knowledgeable in everything whorey gale AND sundry whorey gales that HAVE to support the real ? whorey gale.
    Yeah that cuntfisher is just cuntfishing the cunthole out of the lackadaisical degenerates out there. The cuntfisherking, king cunt of the cuntpuppets, leader of the cuntpuppet cuntmunity.

3. Punkcity

Cuntalabotomy
    Self inflicted medical procedure that mere cunts preform on themselves to become real cunt cunts . The process involves jamming a spike up the nasal cavity to access the cuntalobe thereby desensitising the natural human decency of not ripping off unsuspecting degens for the sake of lining one’s pockets with their victims hard earned money and being totally cunty ok with that.
    Me , I’d rather a bottle in front of me than have a cuntalobotomy, cheers.

Richie likes this.
  4. Punkcity

Cuntreemile
    The lengths cunts will go to cuntvince degens to gobble up their bogus whorey gales. It’s never a straight line with these system selling whorey galeivists, these cunts throw up all sorts of twists and turns to cuntvince the gullible, the feeble, the desperate degenerates that need to succour on the teats cuntaddiction whorey gale sellers. They line that cuntreemile with cuntpuppets either side of the shopping aisle all of them cuntchiming in like chimes of a clown clock egging the gullible on to buy the whorey gale for $50.

Richie likes this.
  5. Richie

Richie Active Member

looofl!

6. Richie

Richie Active Member

lol, thanks. I think Cuntmopolitan may become a monthly publication lol.
    The whorey gale dog shit on a stick ringworm systems scammer has shit so much on his own thread that it's a public menace to health. I've decided to produce this new publication for potential degen buyers of whorey gale systems:
    deworming guide whorey gale.jpg

7. Punkcity

lol
    Where do you get the software to do those posters?
    I’m working on a new thread I want to launch on this forum titled
    “ System scamming for dummies” or “So You want to be a cunt? System scammer course for budding cunts”
    I’m thinking I need a great cover design. Cheers

8. Richie

Richie Active Member

The last one was already on the Cunternet (I'm claiming that word lol), it's not mine, just adjusted it to suit. You are more than welcome to use it, be my guest, if you have anything in mind I can throw something together (very amateurishly).
    In fact I think your thread would be great @Punkcity , use everything you can. If I can help, I would be happy to. I fucking hate whorey gale sellers (as you can probably tell lol).

Here's a little Whorey Gale Once upon a time story I threw together lol, seeing as ScentAnal 1 has been blocked from posting his contact details yet again on his ringworm thread (admins choice of blocking contact details just after my last post on his shit ringworm thread made me PMSL)

This is a lovely fairy tale, it's called CUNTERELLA lol:

Cunterella.jpg

Last edited: Dec 19, 2023
    Punkcity likes this.
  9. Punkcity

Oh my dog, lol , that was straight off my library shelf. Wtf lol.
    Cheers

Richie likes this.
  10. Richie

Richie Active Member

Personally I wouldn't use the cunt word as a thread starter. We want unfortunate degens who are looking for the whorey gale not to be put off reading advice from those who have been round the block so to speak, we don't want them to think of themselves as cuntpletely fucked.

In the Uk and Skipptopia we use cunt as an everyday word, others may unfortunately read the Oxford Dictionary and become extremely cuntfused due to the many recent additions of so many cunt words due to us.

So, here's a proposal. how about dropping the word cunt (due to sensitive people's issues) in the thread title and instead use: "You dumb fucking ringworm arseholes who never had a mother's dry tit to suck on, you are an excuse for an abortion if ever I saw one"?

Punkcity likes this.
  11. Richie

Richie Active Member

I'm not in your house browsing your bookshelves, ScentAnal 1 though, might be making a bee line for your dog's arse, I've heard he's been sniffing around on this thread lol

Punkcity likes this.
  12. Punkcity

Yes I cuntcur with your first paragraph.
    Yes we do have to take into cuntsideration that many are not as mentally dexterous as ucuntkers and skippcuntarians nor are they able to fully cunterstand the various nuances of the cuntcomon sentence as this” those cunts cunt the cunt outa that cunt” you and I of course know that sentence means that “it was a great party at the club last night”.

Richie likes this.
  13. Richie

Richie Active Member

Cuntwipe and the 7 Sock Puppets seem to have run out of fairy tales lol.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2023
  14. Punkcity

Cuntzilla minus one.
    The 40 th cuntzilla film since 1954, it all boils down to it all been done before, it’s just another attempt at making a whorey gale to sell to degen, your muma, your dadda used the supposed whorey gale that cuntalingust is promoting it was a soft cock failure back in the day.
    Hint it’s no better now.
    Cuntzilla minus one in a cuntcno now, sure it will cost a few bucks to buy , but gee you get to see a whorey gale fail right in front of your eyes.

Richie likes this.

15. Richie

Richie Active Member

Cuntzilla LOFL!!!

I don't think CuntSprinkler 1 is done yet touting for more cuntstomers for his whorey gale. The gate to the cunt farm is still wide open, however admin look like they shut it a little seeing as he keeps getting blocked trying to tout his contact details everywhere lol. Can't wait for more of his cuntplete travesty screenshots from his shit mobile phone showing his "look what I won, but no, don't ask, there's no bet history" lol.
    Besides, where's those CuntTube vids he promised?
    Oh yes, it's all part of his "I'm GONNA!" mantra; he should change it to "I'm CUNTACLAUS! Free sack of shit presents for everyone! ho ho ho!" lol.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2023
    Punkcity likes this.
  16. Punkcity

Cuntaclaus
    Lol
    Is that cuntdolf and cuntprancer in front of the sleigh?
    And cuntas little helpers? The cuntmas cuntpuppets

Richie likes this.
  17. Richie

Richie Active Member

looofl!
    Funny as fuck, cunta's little helpers lol
    Thanks for the laughter lol

Last edited: Dec 21, 2023
  18. Punkcity

Cuntdarado
    Mythical city of golden whorey gale , situated somewhere between hoax and give me your money , the cuntdarado Is just a FREE selection method that works well when it does and tanks when it doesn’t, but this particular cuntdarado is packaged to be sold with the other 2 supplementary whorey gales as a NEW WORLD degen to riches by that old semen peddler cuntifer cuntlumbus .
    Hint it never was a longterm winner

Richie likes this.
  19. Richie

Richie Active Member

Funny AF lol.

CUNTLEBOX.
    A TV show featuring the latest buy my roulette $50 system and watched by degens hoping for the latest whorey gale winner.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2023
  20. Punkcity

You nailed it with that one right there.
    The degens sitting on the couch/office chair/ toilet feverishly scrolling through the cunternet watching episodes of who wants to be a cuntionaire hosted by the grand poobar cuntismaximus for every whorey gale they win they get to purchase an equally ineffective supplemental never fail whorey gale.
    So, if the whorey AND the supplemental whorey gales were real and profitable, never losing more than 5 units then why is a square of toilet paper a square? If the degenerate believes in cuntanal gales then why aren’t toilet paper rectangles?
    Hint -toilet paper is square because there is no need to print the instructions of use on each sheet. It’s obvious functionality is clear, you don’t need to pay for a free whorey gale.
    You don’t need rectangular toilet paper.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2023
    Richie likes this.