1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge WTF, Richie, Keyser laughing my arse off here. Thanks

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Punkcity, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Richie

Richie Active Member

Loooooooooooofl
    You win, lool

2. Richie

Richie Active Member

Cuntionaire looooFL.
    Thanks.
    For the £1,000,000 question;

A Whorey Gale System seller is which of the following?:

A: A dirty tampon found down the back of a rental Air B&B sofa?
    B: Someone with CovAids 19?
    C: Someone who has lost so much money with their Whorey Gale they need cuntvestors?
    D: The battle of Hastings, 1066AD

Last edited: Dec 24, 2023
    Punkcity likes this.
  3. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Trick question? answer has to be C for cunt.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2023
    Richie likes this.
  4. Punkcity

Cunttophia
    Mystical homeland of all cunts .
    Aspiring cunts from cuntown or cuntusburge, cuntingrad even cuntsuburbia all want to go to cunttophia to become fully fledged cunttophians. A gathering place of cunts to feel cuntfortable and engage in cuntversations regarding cuntniving the degens out of their hard earned money by purchasing the whorey gales .
    Hint people, cunttophia is not Valhalla, cunttophia is below hell, there are no cunts in hell, why? Even the devil hates system sellers that’s why cunttophia exists.
    The whorey gale touted by the cuntanal should be called
    “Cunta Cunti” for it too is a mythical piece of fiction that fictionally traces its ROOTS back in time (3 years lol) to a fictional cuntillage in cunttophia. This cunta cunti whorey gale supposedly was enslaved to the cuntcno until cuntanal packaged it up into cuntablets for over the cunter purchase
    Hint people it’s a free method that has been in use for hundreds of years, it works when it does until it doesn’t. Guess what, it will work AGAIN WHEN cuntinstances once again are favouring its machinations. It really is just like all the other cunthonixs that die and rise from its own ashes. It’s free , only cuntdephs seem unable to cuntprehend its simplicity, only degens need to buy it because it’s so simple that it cunt be right unless it’s sold as a whorey gale.
    Cunttophia.

Richie likes this.
  5. Richie

Richie Active Member

CUNTSTOPADOL
    A specially formulated medication to be taken twice a day by sellers of Whorey Gale systems.

cuntstopadol.jpg

Last edited: Dec 29, 2023
    Punkcity likes this.
  6. Punkcity

Lol laugh my arse off here.

Richie likes this.
  7. Punkcity

Cuntcoin
    The cuntocurrency preferred by cuntsystem sellers cuntmunity . You can buy the whorey gale using cuntcoin, cuntpal, cunttopian express, hell cuntanal will even take a cuntcheck even cuntash in a plain cuntvelope. Remember people whatever makes it easier for you to part with your own money buying a whorey gale , you know the free method that’s been repackaged as a whorey gale for you degenerates . Hell I’ve heard that you can even send your cuntaccount details and pay by cuntdirect cuntposit straight into cuntanal cuntaccount. Cuntpletly amazing, I cunt you not.
    Cuntgradulations you can now cuntparticipate in the cuntalecconomy of Cunttopia.

Richie likes this.

8. Richie

Richie Active Member

Happy new year ya cunt.
    Ya cunt: A term of endearment used between users of English and their Aussie cousins.
    For example: Thanks for the humour, it really helps this time of the year when I'm reminded of all the friends I lost in combat. Thanks for your humour ya fucker, has really helped. love to you and your family.
    All the best you fuckin' cunt :)
    Happy new year to ya!

Punkcity likes this.
  9. Richie

Richie Active Member

PS reading back, that may have sounded heavy and passive aggressive, cant edit last post as too late, was unintentional. Just want to say say thanks for the humour me old mate.
    All the best to ya and your family :) Happy New Year
    PPS Yes, I'm pissed lol. it was that last shot of vodka that did it

Last edited: Jan 1, 2024
    Punkcity likes this.
  10. Punkcity

Once you take your vodka cuntactlens out you will see you have posted nothing that would be deemed cuntfensive or cuntbational.
    Only a whorey gale system selling cunt would be offended as they are offended just by looking at them .
    Nevertheless your cuntpology is very cunciderate of you. I would like to offer my cuntdolances, loss of family , cunts that they can be , friends, usually the biggest and best cunts of all time , can all be a bit all overwhelming and cuntsuming as cuntmas can both be a sad and happy time of year.
    But as one true blue dyed in the wool cunt to another equally prized cunt , best of wishes for the cunting new year may you post many more humorous cunt posts. lol

Richie likes this.
  11. Punkcity

Cuntampire
    Nocturnal money sucking entities that prey on degenerate wallets. They lure them in with the sweet smell of degen to riches fable of buy this repackaged FREE method, we all know free methods cunt win because you didn’t buy it ,dumb cuntwits , the now free method is the NEW BIGGER whorey gale.
    The cuntampire now has sunk its fangs into the cuntwitted degenerate and its in the process of getting its cuntaccount sucked dry.
    Be wary of the cuntampire from cuntsulvannia

Richie likes this.
  12. Punkcity

Remember
    It’s better to have a vodka bottle in front of you
    Than
    A cuntalobotomy

Richie likes this.
  13. Richie

Richie Active Member

cuntsulvannia loooooofl, excellent!

14. Richie

Richie Active Member

How long to get investors on a whorey gale thread when they've picked the wrong old school gambling forum to tout for business?

contagious.jpg

Punkcity likes this.

15. Richie

Richie Active Member

$50 to $1000 in 3 weeks = Cuntflation

Punkcity likes this.
  16. Richie

Richie Active Member

Thanks bud, Happy New Year to ya too. God Bless ya and your family. Thanks for the laughter.
    Now, which red hatted cunta fell down my chimney, spread flour foot prints all over the lounge and eat half a fuckin mince pie and carrot?

Punkcity likes this.
  17. Punkcity

Cuntbuncle
    A group of infected festering cuntboils gathered in close proximity on a gambling forum. The cuntbuncle originally started as a lone system selling cuntboil that admin failed to lance and disinfect. Left unattended the various threads of the forum soon attracted other innocuous cuntboils. These cuntboils oozing pustules and rancid promises of degen to riches whorey gale systems soon metastasised to become the poxy cuntbuncle of all cuntboils that is currently cuntinfecting the cunterverse forums
    Cuntlerling forum
    Term used to refer a gambling forum that’s taken over by cunt system sellers hawking whorey gales to Jonswallolicious , qousless poopiepants, rimaid and various other desperate degens

Last edited: Jan 6, 2024
    Richie likes this.
  18. Punkcity

Cuntrage
    Similar to symptoms manifested by roidrage steroid junkies, prone to fly off in tangents with uncuntrolable jamming of various threads with laughable claims of whateverthefuk cuntsituites newest whorey gale THAT NEEDS other whorey gales to “guarantee” the NEW whorey gale to NEVER lose more than 5 units.
    Cuntinsidently that Whorey gale that cunt is trying to flog to you princesses is actually a free method that has been discussed on this very cuntambling forum by members such as junket king, baccaroo to name but a few. If you princesses cuntinue to explore this forum threads you will find helpful information THAT is GUARANTEED to help you become a professional gambler.
    Intrinsically it’s “FREE” the only cost is your own time and cunternet fees
    BUT
    That cunt work can it ????
    You having to do some work, some research, you having to think for yourself, think through a problem. Yeahnah?
    No you cunt do that can you ?
    Quoless? Poopiephance? Rhymaids ?
    That’s the opening that cuntanal needs to sell its whorey gale.
    Cunt work if it’s free , spend your money, buy from cuntanal it’s only $50.
    Cuntgradulations you just bought another dud. Lol.

Richie likes this.
  19. Richie

Richie Active Member

Cuntgraveyard: where all the posts go that defend against bullshit. RA'men (with tomatoe sauce and noodles hopefully)

https://www.gamblingforums.com/threads/pattern-7.26909/

PS to be fair I suspect it was the bit where I said "you're a bit of a head chopper and fond of goats" that did it lol

Last edited: Jan 9, 2024
  20. Punkcity

You have been cuntspiculos by your absence, how was the weather this time of year in cuntventry dear chap?

Richie likes this.