1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge WTF, Richie, Keyser laughing my arse off here. Thanks

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Punkcity, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

@Richie I see you found your niche on the forum. Vulgarity as a strong suit suits you well.

2. Richie

Richie Active Member

Your Cuntribution is noted, now go back to stroking your rescue cats cupcake.

3. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Well-Known Member

apicem rapax DNME

Last edited: May 18, 2024
    Richie likes this.
  4. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME

Richie likes this.
  5. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME

Richie likes this.
  6. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME

Richie likes this.
  7. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    Legendary.

Cuntastick.

Richie likes this.

8. Richie

Richie Active Member

Lots of Cuntastick Cuntsocks right now in the forum this week ... Mr UnCuntstopadol Impossible, Mr FickleFuckleCuntadrip, etc. Then we have: "I'm not pretending to be CuntJay CuntSilva's satisfied cuntpuppets" buy my worthless system, followed by a horrendous street sh*tter abuse of not understanding a basic command of English.
    CuntbeGone, a new product to rid of Cuntwits :)

9. Richie

Richie Active Member

@Punkcity *** Missing ya me old fuckin useless Aussie kangaroo fuckin c*nt wingman...come back, I'll promise not to shit on your family party dinning table again, honest, I was just trying to be nice to the abo' s next door Kevin ;)
    Besides mate, loads a cunts turned up this last week or two, it's like a fucking CuntaBaccaratFest.

10. Richie

Richie Active Member

rollitcunt, a bit like a roll of c*nt wrapped up in shit paper. On another thread, yet another "I'm a guru, let's hook 'em to follow my whorey gale muppet fest with my cuntinious drivel of shite". Seems to be getting an audience so far, well he is, if replying to his own sock puppet posts is anything to go by...go get'um champ :rolleyes:

11. thereddiamanthe

apicem rapax DNME
    cuntophobia

Richie likes this.
  12. Richie

Richie Active Member

Cuntaholic

Keeping those in need supplied with sock cuntry cuntastrophic new systems,

13. Richie

Richie Active Member

Cuntaholic.

Yes, my name is "Richie" I would like to stand up and tell the group...I'm not proud and it has affected my relationships...I have cuntophobia. Thankyou for your light hearted clap and telling me I'm so brave for coming out and welcome to the group shite".
    Being a cuntaholic is a bit of a cunt illness and manifests itself in an extreme form from reading cuntish whorey gale peddlers, such as "I've only ever lost 5 units flat betting" or ""send me $50 dollars to find out more" or more recently "I'm going to spout meaningless AI inspired conversational long winded shite all over the forum, and respond to myself with even more liquid shite, therefore I must be good...ps no details given, email me for more info" lol.

Anyway, I am staying strong, I have died my hair purple with tints of rainbow and jizz, and have recently taken up waving colourful flags whilst sitting in a shitty tent at a college campus. Not only that, I have "bravely" decided that from now on I shall be known as He/Him/MonkeyPox/Love sheep, especially if you back the lovely fluffy sheep up to a cliff and tuck their back legs into your boots so you get maximum kick back as they push back in fear from the potential drop.

God bless, I admit I'm a Cuntaholic, tried giving up but so much temptation on this forum with new varieties of cuntastrophic sock puppets popping up every day.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2024 at 11:24 PM