1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette You can't beat the math, or can you?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by gizmotron, Sep 12, 2016.

1. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    You only define yourself and your own issues.

2. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    So much stuff, wow. Blow it out you tour Turbo, genius. You started defining me in this very thread weakling. Just had to pile on didn't you. You took first blood stupid. Rank amateur hack. I will never stop defining you stupid. You are the new and improved idiot, snowshitII.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2016
  3. gizmotron

Retired
    Funny man. What are you doing with this imbecile? That was to snowshit. I guess you are his new side kick Tattoo. SnowshitII, that's you.

4. gizmotron

Retired
    I do use it and have for more than the past ten years. I guess you are just projecting your need. You need me to fit that definition that you say confirms everything. I went two or three weeks ago and won. But don't believe that because it doesn't fit your need. Control freak. You want to look that up in either disfunctionality and codependency or in NPD and the new field of study NVD. Hey Control freak, blow it out your Turbo genius.

5. TurboGenius

Looks around at everyone in the room "Just leave him alone - he needs to work through this....He'll be ok"
    [​IMG]

6. gizmotron

Retired
    Was that you quoting someone or do you have a turd in your pocket? That was another crowd pleasing command, idiot. Blow it out your Turbo Genius.

What a classical loser you are Turbo hole. You can't stop yourself. You are here at your almost totally secluded command post of a forum with snowshit and snowshitII. I'm just stringing you along because you can't stop with the "I know you are but what am I" gags. You are so full of total crap that the law of thirds is your success story. That's funny. It's totally unbelievable. People that have a working system don't hang out on forums.

7. TurboGenius

Legs still kicking.... just relax. Think about something calming....

Now - back to the topic at hand ? You can't beat the math, or can you.... there you go...
    just relax.

8. gizmotron

Retired
    Let's get real. I know, that one's tough. The topic is Turbo Hole is full of shit.

Probability is not predictable because of the law of third.

Ass Genius, I'm surprised you are not proud of that.

9. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    Know WHEN to drop a hot number and WHEN to start betting on a new number...only flat betting...only 3 numbers...

.......thats it...figure it out...not too difficult...backup plan for too many 2peats... (this only took me 15 years, lol).

Ken (go Packers)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    gizmotron likes this.
  10. gizmotron

Retired
    Very very cool. I started before my computer programming period to figure out how to discover the hot three numbers. I could never get a sim to win at it but you can do better than a fixed rule in a computer anyway. The mind can see swarms that rules just can't catch. The hot numbers will hit around 12 to 14 times in 300 spins. But some single hot numbers will hit at upwards of 24 times in a 300 spin session. I know this topic by heart. There's always a hot number in 50 to 70 spins.

11. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    ...and I'm all non-computer sims, its the only WAY I know. You are correct, for myself, I THINK (I could be wrong, I'm bad at wording things) I can see "better" numbers to bet as far as TIES go. A couple things that a sim cannot pick-up on (imo).

Ken

12. gizmotron

Retired
    I just got a sense for the spaces between the hits. You can get the hottest number in 300 spins sleep for 60 spins and it still will be the best money monster.

13. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    I just saw General is here. Dont kill me General.....I do "well".

Ken

14. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    In my conclusion....if there are only a couple numbers at any given time that are hot, even the most novice bettor playing hot numbers, SHOULD do well (as long as you are not fuckin stupid).

Now, the more difficult part....when there are NO hot numbers, lots of 2peaters etc.

Say "fuck it", quit for the day? (it is a fair option)

Ride it out? WORK THIS PROBLEM OUT and you'll be fine!!!!

Dont be a fuckin IDIOT betting 13 2peaters, spin after spin after spin after spin. I truly believe this is where MOST people get STUCK (imo). WORK THIS PROBLEM OUT and you'll be fine!!!!

Ken

15. gizmotron

Retired
    Ken, you have become a randomness monster. Cool. When I keep seeing two or three numbers that go hot for about 74 spins and then some other three or two numbers start getting hot. This is a question for TG I think. We get three hot numbers that are really hot for not more than two cycles of 37 and then one of them is replaced with a new hot number. I never broke them down because that naturally changes under law of third concepts. I always stayed with 300 spins. TG would know this stuff. This is new, at least for me.

16. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    But I dont feel this is the difficult part, honestly.

The tough part is WHAT TO DO when nothing is hot (at the time). I believe, during this period is where most lose a huge portion of their BR. Any bettor SHOULD make decent money if you have a few CRAZY HOT numbers.

Ken

17. gizmotron

Retired
    I wrote sims to teach me about spans that are mostly common for the hottest numbers. I tried to get used to some kind of normalcy and gave up trying to guess. It's clear to me though. A very few numbers become very hot for a while. I guess you ride them until they fade out. It would be interesting to build a positive 4 step progression for them. That might be worth looking into. If you can let the money ride for a while, that might be worth it. I know flat betting and getting it right is the key. But what about one hot number riding up and two supporting numbers staying flat?

18. RS

RS Member

I'm not sure if I agree or disagree with whatever you're saying (no idea what a 2peater is or how to "work this problem out")....but the bolded part made me LOL.

19. RouletteGhost

RouletteGhost Well-Known Member

What J is saying is bet hot numbers

But the hard part is what if theres a lot of hot numbers (numbers that hit twice in a short time "2peaters") what then? Cant bet them all. Can only bet a few numbers hes saying

When to take chips off a hot number and to start betting another?

99 percent of the time a 2 peater becomes a 3 peater within a 37 spin frame

Its not enough to just bet 2peaters. TG keeps his secret under wraps. He may tell me via PM though
    200w.gif

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    TurboGenius likes this.
  20. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Sounds like the good [removed, pay to advertise] GG days.