1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex You do not know how to trade

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by mark72, Mar 9, 2015.

1. mark72

mark72 Guest

I was never good at writing and i am not good at writing now but i will give it a shot; i will share little of my experience and knowledge in this thread; there will be no systems or indicators shared in here and i will not discuss any indicators or systems, just knowledge and information for whom it may concern; i am not looking for thank you's and i do not need approvals or denials of the things that will be shared in here. Please excuse my english if i will make grammar or spelling mistakes at times.
    The title will be offensive for some and a wake up call for others; only you decide in which category want to be; title is inspired from the text of another thread and i believe to be the very first step stone for every trader that is looking for profits in forex; this should be the line that a trader must hear and understand before stepping into the "Oz" of forex in the first place.
    I want to simplify the market view from begining of times as much of possible; in my view and how all my trading experience started the market could be comprised in its simplest form as:

[​IMG]

Source.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

A lack of transparency makes it difficult for a fund to monitor execution quality. As a result, and in recent years, institutional investors are focusing much more on the cost analysis of their forex trades. As a forex trader, we always should be looking for the lowest spread broker like [removed, pay to advertise] to ensure our profit. Bid and ask spreads on custodial foreign exchange trades average a striking 30-40 basis points more than interbank spreads. They offer MetaTrader 4 - the most popular trading platform for forex trading. Separately, institutional clients who offer broker services should pay attention to the STP-gate integrated into MetaTrader 4 that can connect liquidity through a regular trading account on MetaTrader 4 platform with minimum labor input.

3. Nathan

Nathan Member

Honestly I wasn't really easy for me at the beginning acquiring knowledge and practicing, it took a whole lot of effort to get the handle on things. What has really helped over the course of time is the library section of my broker [removed, pay to advertise], they have many good materials for both beginners and old timers. Something every trader should take advantage.

4. George45

George45 Member

Knowledge plays an important role in our success as forex traders because it enables us to make correct and fruitful decisions, you can't afford to fault this stage.

5. Nathan

Nathan Member

The world of finances is so vast and complex that even the most experienced traders never stop educating themselves, reasons why it is important we learn all we can.

6. George45

George45 Member

So true, this is the reason I have stated that we must learn well before we start trading.

7. Nathan

Nathan Member

It is very easy now to get materials as compared to previous years, you forums, online materials and the rest.

8. George45

George45 Member

And so many legit groups and channels on telegram to join.

9. Nathan

Nathan Member

So true, I got about 4 channels I follow on telegram, offering good education and free signals.

10. George45

George45 Member

Not bad, but it's not too good to have too many because you might be left confused.