1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette You thank me later

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by tasos007007, Oct 8, 2021.

1. tasos007007

tasos007007 Member

.....in the meanwhile and having played 559 rounds dropping 1112 chips i kept playing for 1786 rounds more winning 2076 chips so for this game
    [total rounds=559+1786=2345 i had clear profit=+964 chips] here i share the graph of the last 1786 rounds αρχείο λήψης (1).png ....what colour should i order the ferarri?
    .....to be continoued!!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
    Punkcity likes this.
  2. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    I guess that’s why you posted on another thread your PROWESS about coming equal 6th and 3 Rd etc on various Reputable tipping competition/ polls . You are OBVIOUSLY EXEMPT and are free to condemn others as per your above post. But you want everyone to suck on the teat of your false idol of the dietz demigod sports betting super god. Lol rlmao. Oophh the smell of decay and stale man juice, please eww.

Yes do as I say don’t do as I do , bit of a hypocrite , but that’s fuctard goggles for you. Cheers
    Lol.

mr j likes this.
  3. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    I’m surprised the fuctard goggle wearing member hasn’t blamed you for developing the Covid virus just to finish off those that you didn’t destroy with your evil ways these last few years. Penis envy comes to mind , dietz obviously has a problem and see you as being more read and acknowledged than his tied for sixth in a betting competition . Mind you , you are the arshole because you give free stuff away, you post out of the box theory, you stimulate thoughts on your chosen field, you have your own forum page, you don’t censorship reply to your threads AND dietz has nothing, never posted anything of value, doesn’t have a dedicated forum page on this site, can’t comprehend posts and spends most of his daily activities mind melding his anal tract, but dietz is not an arshole funny that.
    Hardly worth you replying to him , he couldn’t understand anything anyway.

Some may not agree with you turbo, others do , keep posting as there are many in the silent majority that read your posts that is of obvious interest to them , myself included. My chosen field is different to yours but I see cross overs and I do think about some of the things you post and find it interesting. I will also continue to direct other readers to your threads as they may be able to gain something from your posts. Cheers

mr j and TurboGenius like this.
  4. Badger

Badger New Member

Thanks Tasos. :)

5. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Did you know that 81,282,916 people voted for Biden?

file.png

Bombus and gizmotron like this.
  6. QuantumFireball

QuantumFireball New Member

To prove something you need to test on live table, roulette simulator is easy to beat.

7. QuantumFireball

QuantumFireball New Member

I don't know why people are testing on roulette simulator, it is totally unreliable.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021

8. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Because it`s there.

I ould not go near the darn thig if paid .

9. tasos007007

tasos007007 Member

take a look at this system .let me say what happened . i started with the "big profit" aspect[=if a player wins i pay off the dept but i dont keep only 1 chip as profit so to use the rest gained chips to pay the other depts but any rest gained chip is added to the profit session]
    so at round 740 i had clear profit =1384 needed bankroll=81 but the game was heavy because the players had depts although the balance was +1384 at this point i could be satisfied
    and restart the system from beginning that is to bet 1 chip to 1-18

but for testing reasons i kept the heavy betting so for the following 72+2+55+2+2=133 spins i had a dropdown
    of 1384+220+179+99+265+233=2380chips that is bankroll needed=2380-1384=996chips

after that point i decided to use the "low profit" aspect [=any win adds only 1 chip to my profit so the rest gained chips are used to pay off the depts]in order to just pay off the depts of all
    players without expecting any extra profit

finally any dept was paid and my clear profit gained from "big profit" aspect become 2026chips at
    rounds=945 and bankroll=996 profit=2026

https://roulette-simulator.info/profile/ 18 octomber 2021

the graphs are the six parts of the game [at each part i "have" 300chips "bankroll" so when the balance wasnt enouph for bet i started a new part

αρχείο λήψης.png αρχείο λήψης (1).png αρχείο λήψης (2).png αρχείο λήψης (3).png αρχείο λήψης (4).png αρχείο λήψης (5).png

10. karumba

karumba Active Member

It seems you're full of it, Boz! Ah, hahahahaha!

11. karumba

karumba Active Member

Turbogenius seems the real deal. Ignore the haters Turbo.

TurboGenius likes this.
  12. tasos007007

tasos007007 Member

this game started with continouous "losing" spins that is at about 350 spins i lost almost 315 spins
    but since the system is hg it stayed alive so finally i won .this aspect was "low profit" so at

spins=2049 profit=690 bankroll=1518 [due to bad sequences]

so although all the systems at such situation give up the "thank me later" remains "thankfull"

all the systems win win win untill they lose but this one lose lose lose untill it wins and win win win
    until it wins again lol

19/oct/2021 https://roulette-simulator.info/profile/ αρχείο λήψης.png

13. tasos007007

tasos007007 Member

hey guys !

trying to "cover" more numbers i ll test a new variation.[remember that you can create your own
    system relying on this aspect]

let me describe it firstly so

1]we add players one by one untill a win can give us the chips we need to pay off the leader's dept
    2] lets see how the players bet so

1player bet in parachute way [according to his dept] lose
    2 players bet in parachute way [according to leaders dept] lose
    3players the third player cover the same [or more numbers] than the first 2 players cover together f.e.
    lets say we have 3 players with depts 7-5-4 so we bet 1 chip to 1-5---1 chip to 7-11---and since these
    2players cover 8numbers total then the third player must bet 1 chip to 8numbers[or more] so he bet 1 chip
    to 12 numbers bcs you cant place 1chip to 8numbers

so lets see how we divide the players into groups in order for a group to cover the same amount of
    numbers that the "parachute" groub[first players] does so

1-2
    1-2----3
    1-2-3----4
    1-2-3----4-5
    1-2-3----4-5----6
    1-2-3-4----5-6-7
    1-2-3-4----5-6-7----8
    1-2-3-4----5-6-7----8-9
    1-2-3-4----5-6-7----8-9----10
    1-2-3-4-5----6-7-8-9----10-11
    1-2-3-4-5----6-7-8-9----10-11-12
    1-2-3-4-5----6-7-8-9----10-11-12----13 ....etc

it is obvious that when a non parachute player wins then we keep1 chip profit and we add the rest
    gained chips to a virtual storage so when we reach [or overcome] the leader's dept then we pay off his
    dept and we go on with 1 player [while the other players are waiting for their turn to play

i hope in 3 days to have finished a game so you can watch it to understand such a complicated aspect

14. tasos007007

tasos007007 Member

ok guys here is the first game of this "wide" variation bankroll=43 rounds=696 profit=344 maxdrop=140

in order to boost the profit i made one little change that is the "first" step of each sequence i consider
    that the 1player has made his bet and lost so i go on the second step that is 2 players bet etc

fe lets say we have 7 players and we just won so we paid off the leaders dept 32-25-19-16-11-7-4 so 32->0
    so we now have the players 25-19-16-11-7-4 so the new sequence would start with 1player--->

26 but i dont do this bet but i just consider that i lost this chip so next--->
    27-20 [2players bet....] etc

i ll test this variation more bcs it seems to be a smooth game [=a walk to countryside not a rollercaster
    ride] lol

20/oct/2021 https://roulette-simulator.info/profile/

αρχείο λήψης (1).png