1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette You & Your own Holy Grail

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Sparky, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Sparky

Sparky Member Founding Member

I can freely say that many of your systems are almost holy grail. After reading and analyzing many of your systems here, I realize that you put many hours into the game of roulette. So many great bet selections & money management ideas.

What the most of you don't realize is that past spins will tell you nothing about what is going to happen in future spins. You're all doing great until run from hell comes and eat your bankroll. Please stop looking at past spins and rather focus on standard deviation (z-score). Crazy patterns will not happen when STD is crazy low / crazy high. Mild progressions will do a great job fighting win loss ratios when STD is already high / low.

Stop flat betting if you can't raise accuracy of predictions, as house edge is your primary enemy then - and you can't beat it. Use huge bankroll (with long progression) and wait mid-high STD or use semi-big bankroll (with mild progression) and high high STD to start betting.

I can't say exactly how to play and when to play as every system is unique and requires its own bankroll, progression and minimum STD to start betting. Test your bet selections in a software like "Roulette Xtreme" to see how STD behave with it, set your bankroll and see what is the minimum z-score value you need to wait in order to start betting and yes - you will beat roulette smiley.gif

./index.php?topic=16341.0

http://www.rouletteforum .cc/index.php?topic=16341.0