1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

11:55 pm eastern and 215 member visits registered for the day

Go Zuga

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

The new owners kept manboy around to help enhance the site. As a condition of the sale he's under contract for 3 years......3 long years. He is to stay on as a "full time writer and adviser".

New owner Joshua Chan on the sale: "Mike will have more time to continue to produce the content on the site so expect more, not less great content". How's that working out, Josh? What great content has your manboy been producing? How about pictures of himself posing with bimbos? Yes, that includes the airheads at the trade shows. Just because their stripper clothes are more expensive than the crackheads doesn't mean they're not bimbos.

What threads has he started? One about a young woman calling herself Hey Jude on an internet dating site that he's fascinated with. He was researching gambling and the site just popped up. Happens to everyone right? Wrong. What are those odds, mathletes? You're minding your own business and, voila, up pops an attractive woman looking for a date.

Oh and he started not one, not two but three separate threads about his unicycle escapades. Anyone else would have been told to knock it off by him or the beached whale.

He constantly encourages his followers to insult and drive away members. Some of the best are gone either by their own volition or banned by the incompetent, mentally disturbed mods. He has zero interest in helping the site, Zuga or anyone.

I've started noticing that in the early morning hours there have been no members logged in and only a smattering that have visited. Another low on Zuga's watch. This never happened and never should when you consider all the time zones that have members. Someone was always logged in. How much more before someone says enough?

Manboy and his crew continue to make an international laughingstock of Zuga, Chan and the entire LCB business. Where are they going to go when WOV finally closes?

beachedwhale likes this.
  3. LarryS

It warms my heart to see so many people leaving. The best thing is that most dont announce it. Why would they.....most people who announce it get mocked.
    The total visits of members last night was off approx 30 percent over not too long ago.
    Apologists claim that people checked off the option to make themselves invisible. Yeah right, 30 percent decided to do that. Nice try.

Most of the mods are followers of the manboy. Their allegiance is to him, not the new owners........ people working for them for free that dont give a crap whether zugas investment pans out. First because they are working for free and have a sense of entitlement, and second because they are the followers of manboy.....not zuga.

That is a recipe for disaster for a business. Workers who are in charge of customer service who have no incentive to do a great job.

what successful company would put as sexist who treats women like pieces of meat in control of customer service.

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Are the owners in denial or just stupid? There's no way that they can't see just how perverse their representatives are. The mods are the front line to this business as as such should be friendly and welcoming. Certainly not hostile and accusatory with large doses of ridicule thrown in. The guy they left in charge has set the tone for the entire forum. All based on the twisted way that he sees the world. And his minions happily drink the Kool-Aid.

Narcissism at it's worst. Exaggerated sense of self-importance, lack of concern for others, exaggerated talents, contemptuous of others, requiring constant attention.

Dr Leon F. Seltzer: "When criticized, narcissists show themselves woefully incapable of retaining any emotional poise, or receptivity....They just don't seem to be able to take criticism, period. At the same time, these disturbed individuals demonstrate an abnormally developed capacity to criticize others."

My question is do they seek each other out and stick together? Sure looks like it.

beachedwhale likes this.
  5. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Wizardofnothing:

Member since July 3, 2015.

Threads started: 25.

This is the guy who got Kentry banned. The guy who is free to insult anyone with the blessing of the beached whale and manboy.

After 15 posts in the 'Baccarat My Experience' thread berating a new member he shares the following:

"Sometimes it's good to stir the pot and remind people of the nonsense - kind of like reminding people of Hitler so it won't happen again".

I don't even know how to respond to this except to say that this is one sick individual.

beachedwhale likes this.
  6. LarryS

The manboy wizard once was asked on a thread why he bans people who come there to disagree with his methods. His response was what do you think would happen if you went to a Jewish website and claimed that the Holocaust is a lie.

This is another self aggrandizing view of something insignificant in the grand scheme of things.....ie gamblig methods

Not quite at the level of the Holocaust as the manboy claims. And not quite as important as protecting the world from Hitler as the wizofnothing quips.

Its all not that important. Its friggin gambling and gambling methods. Nothing worth banning people about, or insulting people over.
    And if someone gets an insult hurled their way...screw it....its not like someone is calling your wife ugly or your kid stupid.

I always look at it this way. If you go home to a loving family, your wife and kids love you, you have a good job, and great friends. You have hobbies and other interests that keep you happy. You have a nice home and go on nice vacations.You are living a happy life, and who cares if an anonymous person who doesnt know you says something that is insulting. And if u see something insulting, you feel the same way. Life is good. Let me get upset over something real important in the grand scheme of things.

The site over there must be filled with miserable unhappy people. People that cant satisfy their wives, who embarrass their children, cant get employment that matches their expertise so they "settle", have no self respect as evidenced when they look in the mirror. So miserable with their life that posing with unimportant strangers is viewed as an accomplishment. Of course these people are going to cry about insults, and punish others.......THERE LIVES ARE UNFULFILLED...THEIR LIVES ARE MISERABLE......this is all they have to do in life to get attention....cry about suspending...and actually administer punishments. Its a salve for their psychological scars.

People that are psychologically whole and are happy in life dont behave like they do over there.

Of course these people will drive people away.Its happening.

And they certainly shouldnt elevate their minor interests to an event where million of humans were slaughtered. As has been pointed out....that is SICK SICK BEHAVIOR

beachedwhale likes this.
  7. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Ibeatyouraces has mentioned us again on WOV. The last time was Jan 21st so it looks like about once a week. This time he not only mentioned this site, he posted a link to this very page so that all the munchkins can see what a real forum looks like. Isn't that against about 200 rules over there? He may incur the wrath of the beached whale. I was going to say husband of the year but I don't think his flophouse has internet service.......I know the back seat of his PT Cruiser doesn't. A few regurgitated chicken nuggets but no internet.

Curiously Mr aces provided no link to page 13 of this thread where his deletion of over 6000 posts is mentioned.

Thanks for yet another shout out, I beat whatever. Keep them coming. You and your fellow munchkins are itching to discuss this forum but are afraid to go against your cult leaders. Keep trying. Someone over there will eventually summon the courage.

You can always join this board but I don't know if there is enough space to post all the royal flushes you've hit......this past month.

beachedwhale likes this.

8. LarryS

Like I said , if you have a happy life, a fulfilled life, a life with love and financial stability ....you just dont get upset and feel the need to punish insults, or get offended by insults made by anonymous people to anonymous people.

HAPPY PEOPLE.....just dont act that way

Happy people,dont get angst over sarcasm that boarders on insult. Happy people dont put words under a microscope and look for reasons to punih others or complain about others.

I leave that for miserable people. Unfulfilled people. Financially strapped people, Unloved people. Socially maladjusted people,,,, I mean who else would behave in such a hypercritical , abusive, needy, narcissistic, manner. Certainly not happy well adjusted people.

beachedwhale likes this.
  9. LarryS

I see the free advert he gave to this site

its amazing ...this thread has almost 5500 views, and more to come

It has to be the most popular thread on this site.

And why is that???...BECAUSE IT RESONATES WITH PEOPLE

Because it is truthful . If it was total crap, people would never return. Yet thousands of views tell us that the things said here bare interest by others.
    The things said here carry enough weight to bring people back over and over.

and over

and over

Zuga should wonder. Why is the most popular thread on another site this particular topic. Why is it so popular to be viewed?

why such interest???

Is it because its truthful?

beachedwhale likes this.
  10. LarryS

the pimply faced manboy is just marveling that people must be behaving because there arent as many actions of punishment.

Imagine a cartoon strip

a manboy wearing a wizard hat and a badge "store manager" looks over empty aisles, a deserted store.

CAPTION: I wonder if I will get a raise.....shoplifting has really gone down,

beachedwhale likes this.
  11. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

A scant two weeks ago Zuga proudly proclaimed that the site is doing much better protecting itself against spam. Oh really? Is that what he's telling himself?

Just about every morning spam of one variety or another can be found as the crack team of mods snoozes away. It's quite entertaining actually. A good amount is illegal. It's funny because instead of ignoring it, some dolt just has to make a witty comment and keep the thread alive.The thread will eventually be deleted but these important people just can't help themselves. They crave the attention that is so lacking in their mundane lives.

This morning it was someone hawking probiotics. Often it's sexual or body enhancements, fake documents from diplomas to passports, Social Security cards , driver's licenses etc. Very illegal. They take their sweet time deleting those but if it's a gambling system or method....look out. Beached whale puts her vibrator on pause and takes immediate action.

Where do you think those thousands of names in red come from? One time spammers who are now called members.

So keep patting yourself on the back, Zoogie, as your incompetent mods fail you again and again and........

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

They're a little down over there because the discussion about the suspension list has so little activity.

One guy wishes 1BB a happy New Year and says hi to him in another post.

Another asks where Buzz has been. Remember, he is allowed to return anytime he wants under a new name and receive special treatment. That's manboy's slap in the face to Zuga as Zuga is the one who banned Buzz.

Beached whale chimes in and says shes thrilled.

So that's what it's come down to. Ban everyone they don't like. Craps players, roulette players, those who dare to have a different opinion. Those who don't worship the math or the math holes.

Look what they're left with. Now they're using that thread to talk about manboy's avatar which is just plain goofy. Still looks like Glenn Quagmire to me.

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. LarryS

The people who promoted lively conversation were little by little eliminated. Lively conversation is the life blood of any message board.
    Look at the numbers of member visits daily. It seems fewer and fewer people are looking foward to visiting the site
    With less people and less back and forth lively conversation of course there is less opportunity for the socially backward folks to dole out punishment.
    Dont get me wrong, ...they still have the psychological need to punish. They still have miserable unhappy lives....but the opportunity is not there right now.
    Its like a retail businessman that alienates his customers and has no one in the store, and gloats that he doesnt have to mop and wax the floor as much as he used to.

beachedwhale likes this.
  14. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

That's quite a man crush Ibeatyouraces has on you, Larry.

He just quoted your entire last post. The one right above this one. For all the munchkins to see.

But he still doesn't want to discuss how over 6000 of HIS posts got deleted.

Apparently "I've been hacked" is the new the dog ate my homework.

beachedwhale likes this.

15. Rinzler

Rinzler New Member

Haven't you heard? Don't drink the water in Michigan!

Supposedly a lot of other American cities which are filthy with also lead. Nobody's talking, as all are waiting to get caught, or not, short-changing their taxpayers and supporters.

I bet that if you took a survey of the WoV membership geographically, there might be a correlation to the historically bad pipes.

You think?

beachedwhale likes this.
  16. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Hey, thanks for the laugh. You're definitely on to something.

Talk us up over at WOV. Unlike that site all are welcome here.

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. LarryS

The idiotic point of ACES is that I wasnt man enough to break the rules ans come back under a new name and post what I post here? Heck I would have to have 50 screen names as I would be nuked after each entry.

Secondly I am not happy he posted my post there.I am already on record as saying I would never post over there again even if there was amnesty. I am not going to provide my time and effort to help support their site and invite lively debate. So of course someone else posting my posts over there accomplishes the same thing.

Thirdly...THE manboy wiz proclaimed that I wouldnt be allowed back. WTF.....WHO the fk thinks I want to go back and help their business?
    To use the wizards Holocaust type analogy.....thats like the jews being liberated from a concentration camp, and as they are driven away, there is a remaining Nazi yelling at them......;"AND DONT COME BACK"

fourthly- the beached whale seems to read this site....she is one of the 5 thousand views..since she commented that the quote of mine posted was one of the better ones........or something like that....

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. LarryS

DM
    thanks for the shout out on wov, but I wouldnt go back there.
    They have a warped view of their business. They claim that when you populate that board its equivalent to being in someones home. That is total crap. Homes are not strewn with moneymaking billboards.
    They feel people devoting time, energy, and expertise on the board is an expectation and no value to the business. Its a one way street. People get pleasure posting, and the business gets nothing in return, so posters should be indebted to wov,.

The reality is, that lively conversation promotes views and repeat visits. A poster creating a buzz is of value to the business. The increase visits allows for them to ask for higher prices on advertising billboards.

the "my house, my rules" attitude is the downfall of wov

when u walk into any successful business you are able to complain to management or to a customer service dept without retribution, without someone in management telling you to not let the door hit you in the ass, or ban you from the store. Customer service is the life blood of any business. However the people over there wont even admit its a business ...they still portray it as entering a "home".

beachedwhale likes this.
  19. LarryS

RXWHINER seems to think farm animals liven things up for him. He came out of that closet today.

when you cant get women, I guess thats how some sick people might think.
    WHEN he throws a party, its just a room full of pigs, sheep and goats.

I am sure he enjoyed a certain scene in Deliverence

he loves when pigs squeal

sick man

he is into farm animals for a "lively" time.....his own words

eeeewwwwww

please go back into the closet

way too much info

beachedwhale likes this.
  20. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

A thread was started over there stating that Stanford Wong is selling his BJ21 and CBJN sites.

Manboy said "I'll mention this to my boss Josh. I'm sure he'd be interested for the right price". Interested in what? Ruining another site by letting the same team of losers run it?

Resident doofus, Wizardofnothing, chimes in right on cue "I just emailed him a bid of 25k". This guy doesn't know the first thing about anything except getting Kentry banned. He just has to post in every thread. Gotta get that post count up. Watch out EB. Oh that's right. EB now claims that all those 19,000 posts aren't his.

Manboy then responds "If you do win the auction, I volunteer to stomp out all the trolls". He doesn't care about his boss, the site or anything else. He just wants to his boss to buy the site so he can get his jollies by banning people. He's salivating at the thought of fertile new territory....just like going to the trade shows looking for new "models" to pose with.

beachedwhale likes this.