1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge $100 to $800 board

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by AllisonRam, Nov 20, 2016.

1. AllisonRam

AllisonRam New Member

Y'all gentlemen have a good day!! You Larry are quite the guy! You use pay pal. No one gets your cc info. The asshole remarks and what not is not necessary. A simple no would be just fine.

2. AllisonRam

AllisonRam New Member

Little Peteys last name speaks for itself, I guess as mine apparently does!

3. GlenBaccarat1979

GlenBaccarat1979 Active Member

The subject has been around for awhile, every so often there is arrest--usually with a mid level member of whatever kind of scheme/scam. The government generally turns its head the other way, but almost all MLM clubs are illegal and probably all the gifting clubs are also. Generally its like shooting dice on the corner, nothing will happen.

Except for those that one day happen upon a back ground check or something similar and the internet records or their email pops up. Seriously.

http://pyramidschemealert.org/seven...charged-with-felonies-millions-more-at-large/

4. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

PYRAMID SCHEME....

SteveChambers likes this.
  5. Petey Macdouche

Petey Macdouche Member

That's what's great about you Mickey....sharp as a bowling ball

6. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    You cannot be messaged, per board rules.

What other board is it you refer to, as none of us can "message you" to find out more details?

Then again, if you turned your back on this brutish lot I wouldn't blame you.

7. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

I can message anyone...and they can message me back attached to that message.

the only people I cannot message are folks like yourself that turn it off.

8. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

9. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

10. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

But in order to qualify to unlock, the member has to have first met the three stated criteria, correct?

11. Admin Team

Yes, although a while ago we had received complaints about the lack of clarity regarding the full criteria to unlock the feature by members who had already met the post count criteria and didn't have the feature unlocked, so we took responsibility for that at the time and unlocked it for those handful of members who had over 300 posts (but not yet invited someone) and then created the specific announcement you linked to to clarify the full criteria for everyone so that there were no more complaints or misunderstandings.

12. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

In 1991 I advised the Attorney General of the State of Washington about a pyramid scheme in the housing market going on right under his nose. He quickly shut it down.

13. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

I think we can all agree the Green numbers on a Roulette wheel and the dollars you have made off this site are the same. But you are in it for the long term, right. How is that going?

All you have to show for your hosting fee expenses are providing a home for Forex scammers, Roulette scammers and others like them. Face it, if your claim to fame is the site that allows barred WoV members to bitch, you failed. At least find a way to make money off it.

Or maybe you are also a banned member secretly jacking off as you read the posts bashing that site. Just don't waste that toilet paper, you may not be able to afford the next roll.

14. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

Please don't go away, you fit right in here. In fact you are needed and welcome if your next scam, sorry post gets this many hits. The paypal option is a nice option too, perhaps the Forex guys will try it.

And never take no for an answer, the losers that run this site haven't.

15. LarryS

I have a different view.
    i dont need the admin to protect me from idiotic get rich quick schemes.
    whats the difference between websites that have timeshare adverts that claim timeshares are a great "investment" or sites that advertise Bovada type companies,or sites that advertise miracle weight loss pills and this site. Some people do due diligence and some have to learn the hard way.

16. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

Absolutely nothing! But I just believe that so many that get fucked are hard working average Americans who fall for the dream. Sure they are suckers, but do they deserve what they get? I don't believe they do. In many cases they are looking to better themselves and get sucked in. By no means am I their defender, but do feel those who enable it for potential profits may be worse than those those who actually do it. Either way, they all justify it.

Who are you and I to determine which pile of shit stinks worse?

17. LarryS

People are scammed throughout life i all areas of commerce

Being in the health field I really hate that people are taken advantage of with products that do nothing. We would think that the govt would have laws agasint dishonest claims. But there is a loophole.
    If something is herbal based....then its not considered a "drug" by the FDA......its considered a "food". There are different advertising claim regulations for "foods" compared to "drugs". Drugs have to have proven efficacy studies. 'FOODS" can claim anything without govt oversight.

So a diet pill that claims to melt off the fat. increase metabolism, ......has no proof attached...and needs no proof for the govt to oversee. Its just like the traveling snake oil saleman from the 1800's in the wild west. No difference at all. People assume that if a diet pill claims something..they couldnt do it ..if it wasnt true. So far from the truth. They can do it every day of the week and twice on sunday

I just had 3 decks torn down and rebuilt at my primary home. I got bids that ranged from 14k to 45k. Buyer beware. I am sure there are people talked into the 45k job...and they are hard working, and they dont deserve to be taken for an extra 30k.....no one deserves it....but it comes down to due diligence ...in all aspects of life....gambling, home repair, herbal remidies.

18. Admin Team

Correct, we are in it for the long-term. Your impatience is no concern of ours.

Scammers need to be able to sell, publish their contact details, and contact other members in order to scam someone, none of which new members with under 300 posts can do. Your lack of understanding about our site coupled with your incorrect yet vocal assumptions about our goals continues to show how little credibility you have. If you were scammed in the past and want to take it out on us, then that is no concern of ours.

Those are your words, not ours. We never claimed that was the purpose of our site and we have nothing to do with the thread in question, but it is no surprise that our uncensored nature has incubated such a thread where those barred from expressing themselves freely elsewhere can come together to do so here. Your misunderstanding about the thread in question or the uncensored nature of our community is no concern of ours.

We are in no rush to earn revenue from our site, which is why we've declined several advertising offers. If you build it, they will come. Your miscalculation about our financial needs and situation is no concern of ours.

Your lashing out at us with false accusations because you were not invited here as a Founding Member of this site is no concern of ours.

Boz, you have zero credibility, but that too is of no concern to us.

appistappis likes this.
  19. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

Yet you reply and defend yourself. I'm betting I'm right, you are pure scammers, perhaps Eastern Euro trash, but I may be wrong. You could be put USA born and bred. We have our share of garbage here too. Either way, you have not turned down any offer that pays up front....oh wait...you turned down contingent offers...of course you did.

Trust me, I see your end game. And I'm no expert, just a guy who sees through the shit you try to push. Odds are you are less than $3500 into this site, on a credit card you never paid with your 565 FICO score dreaming of a huge hit.

Sweet dreams scumballs, try getting a job. They are out there if you look.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  20. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

Larry, you have common sense. Sadly it is not universal. We can either laugh at those without it, do something to help them, or just live our lives. Most of us do some combination of the 3. My issue is with those who exploit it. But again , we all have to survive.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016