1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Punky Method #2 will.it be censored or Not

Discussion in 'Unintelligible' started by JacobBlaze, May 1, 2022.

1. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

Harvard Admin....

Please explain why you moved my last post to Unintelligent section, is this sanitized enough???

Attached you will (NOT)(you must go Unintelligent section) find one of my latest shoes played live at the $100 minimum limit. Along with a scorecard , and a visual shoe that is conveniently made for quick visual interpretation of the forum members.

All of this info, tactics etc was learned from smart people here on the forum that is why I am taking the time between printing (censored)

I wanted to make a fancy not so boring title but the admin will immediately nuke it so thats why the title is boring :)

admin if your (censored)

{Censored)

Or

(Censored)

Thanks if you are able to change the thead name like you do all other creatively named threads. And love u

I am posting this shoe because I want to highlight two things, this shoe finished +6 with the biggest bet of 3 units with {punkcity (censored) (my current method), all shoe was played

Also my Copycat Sox(censored) flat bet method bet bankers (censored)method finished a nice +5

With A

WWWLLWWWW record...

If Soxfan and PunkCity would replay this it would be an honor... Also if the Agrresive JunketKing would tell us if he doubled his buy it would add and aggressive side to this (censored....... safely without heart attacks)

Here is the win/loss for my

(Censored) Method

llwwwwwlwlwlwl

+2 if flat bet
    +6 with JK labby

This is the part of the post that adds the 90 % value for newbees... Search out threads by PUNKCITY, SOXFAN, JUNKETKING, and create blend your own ideas from theirs and kitchen test,test,test before you even play this will give you a chance not to become one of the 95% of the gamblers who become donators etc...
    Yes its a.lot of work and studying and if you are not up to it ask yourself do you want to donate your time or your money???? Or better yet just play Slots..lol

Yoyoyo (censored) Men

2. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

3. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

What is the most ironic thing is that if someone can study and figure out the bet selections and uses a creative MM or just flat bets that area will be the Most intelligent and most money making area for the forum lurkers.

I have cleared about 60 units since playing this style $100 units $6000 USD. In about 5 days.

If anyone remembers PunkyCitys A,B,C post .

I'm way in the A area with this Bet selection combined with the junket king string method, I don't want to call it JK labby or I'll get censored....

Admin this is my signoff
    I.hope.you don't censor my UnIntelligent sign. Off.. or you should have long ago censored the heyhey man.

"YOYOYO [removed]"