1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Roulette - Random - Predictable ?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by TurboGenius, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

So as a selection method looking for numbers that might repeat a second time still leaves us with a lot of singles to choose from.

But the 2 or 3 that repeat a third time cuts thing down to group of around 7 or 8 numbers.

That's almost 7/8 numbers almost 20% of the board to cover to get the 2 or 3 that repeat.

A progression of some sort is still required?

How do you prefer to use these stats Turbo?

2. petespin

petespin Member

yes i use law of third ,but the most important thing is the triggers that i use.

3. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Would you like to share those trigger ideas and see what we think. Sounds interesting.

4. petespin

petespin Member

fossell , u know, no one will post his best systems , he may post some systems, but not his best methods , and iam talking about methods that will never fail , i may post a system for quads bet on the way which is very effective as well .

5. mightymike

mightymike Active Member Founding Member

dude, we're here to share and learn from each other! you can't tell us you have a method that never fails, and then tell us you won't post it. you can't do us like that, man! c'mon! :eek:

6. petespin

petespin Member

i ve said that i ll post a system that wins big time, isnt enough for u ? i ve search forums for years and i havent found any holy grail for free , do u ?

7. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

There's no such thing as method that never fails. They might be reliable a lot of the time however. So why wouldnt you share such methods for us to scrutinise a little? Let us look into the maths of things?
    But sure post something if not your best one and let's look into it. We're all here to learn and analyse.

8. petespin

petespin Member

defenitily there are methods that never fail in long term, more specific,thats what i meant saying 'never fails', u may have a loosing session ,but if u win 6 out of 7 sessions, isnt a winning method? well with my d. streets method even this is hard to happen , to have a loosing session!

9. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

10. The judge

The judge Member

Ladies and gentlemen,

After almost twenty years of play I can tell you this : outside bets don't work , inside bets work if and only if there are not to many. I been watching many places like this and I see the same stories.

Now I see Mister TurboGenius posting this and I have to say something. He is spot on. If you want to gain profit on the long run I suggest you listen to this man. The house edge is only small. But if you keep playing like 99,9% of the gamblers....that small HE is even to big.

Forget the even chances ! Forget betting 24 or more pockets. Forget negative progressions.

Use what is happening each and (almost) every time. Flatbetting or positive progression only !!!

Listen to what this man teach you!

Ka2, mr j and TurboGenius like this.
  11. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    I like this guy

12. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

GREAT POST.

"outside bets don't work" >> Been sayin it.

"inside bets work if and only if there are not to many" >> Been sayin it. 2-4 numbers, imo.

"If you want to gain profit on the long run I suggest you listen to this man" >> I agree.

"Forget betting 24 or more pockets" >> Been sayin it.

"Forget negative progressions" >> Been sayin it as I HAVE LEARNED through the YEARS.

"Use what is happening each and (almost) every time" >> I agree.

"Flatbetting or positive progression only" >> Been sayin it.

Keep in mind, if you post stuff like this at a few other boards (RF, WoV, Roulette30)....you are a trouble maker. How/why? I will never ever be able to answer that.

Ken

13. The judge

The judge Member

Mr Ken ,

I've been looking on those forums too. The main reason I don't post there is because the people don't want to hear my or your advice. They keep finding 1000 different ways to bet on any ec or dozen or colum or all those other not working methods. At the end they will have 3 options :

-Keep doing what they do and lose
    -Give up on roulette
    -Start thinking on a whole different way and admit to themselves they were wrong.

The name of this thread however caught my attention. I think that Mr TurboGenius knows what he is talking about. And I know this because I play on very similar way as him. Maybe even the same way.

So in order to help those few members who are ready to learn a new approach on roulette I suggest we handle this thread with the most respect to Mr TurboGenius and maybe he will give them a push in the right direction.

Roulette is beatable. It really is. Im not gonna say it's easy. I do say it's possible.

I found it very strange there were not more reactions on this thread (those quads not included because those don't work neither)

Hopefully this thread will help a small group of people.

TurboGenius likes this.
  14. TurboGenius

If I didn't know better, I'd think this guy is me lol.
    Nice posts - people will listen eventually. It's a road they have to travel before they get to the truth.

The judge likes this.

15. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Well riddle talk aside :p and getting back on track, I think I see the patterns we've been talking about.
    With that pattern information at hand, they way I see it is its very much a question of when to bet and managing your pot.

The patterns remind me very much of a shortened version of the 'Andrucci' system based on law of third that was kicking about years ago.

The judge likes this.
  16. TurboGenius

Nods. The problem with Andrucci of course is sitting and recording/charting spins and then betting the "hot" numbers from the past.
    This defeats the purpose - the past spins mean nothing. Charting and not playing is a waste of time.
    Skipping spins until some trigger happens is a waste of time. Hot numbers can stay hot but they can also go
    "cold" just like cold numbers can go "hot". That's why that way of playing fails.

17. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Agreed. Its principal is still true to law of third to some degree but it stretches way too far with waiting for the 'hot' numbers to occur before all numbers show once. Flawed on that score.

18. The judge

The judge Member

Good morning,

Once again you are spot on Mr TurboGenius. We all went on the same path. How many times we thought we got it ? Feeling king of the world until , we lost our bankroll again. Going home frustrated. Trying even harder progressions. I can honestly say it toke me years to realise I couldn't win this way .

19. The judge

The judge Member

Dear Mr Fossell,

Why don't you ask more about this ? That would be a smart step. Mr TurboGenius started this thread for a reason. I genuinely think he wants to help and give advice. As time goes I will be happy to provide some advice as well. As it isn't my thread I will wait for the author and hopefully more interested gamblers to join here.

With most respect,
    Lucas

20. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Advise away Lucas. All insights welcome and up for discussion...