1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc The VCT Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by Karen Nathan, Sep 23, 2019.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. beachedwhale

beachedwhale Active Member

Epic!
    LOL

Punkcity likes this.
  2. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Hey PunkCity. Did I win? Hope all is well.

Punkcity likes this.
  3. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Ozzy writes: The 3 funniest, priceless meet ups if I were to pick would be: 1- Rob- UNKOOL1 2- Moses/ Tater - UNKOOL1 3- Alan UNKOOL1. See how popular you are Kew, man of the hour !

Tater says: Dang Ozzy. I've got to pick up my game. Come on out. Unlike KJ, I'm easy to find. First beverage is on me. Lol

Oh, me meeting KJ? Ain't gonna be funny.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
  4. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Ozzy writes: UNKOOL1 is a fun target for many. Let's go through the laundry list shall we : 1- Singer 2-Moses/ Tater 3- Mdawg 4- Mickey 5- Myself..... Anybody else wanna join in ROTFLMFAO !

Tater says: Oh shit. That list goes on and on. All the way back to Low Rider after the kewl one returned from faking his death.

5. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Singer writes: But I thought kew joins forums to "share and learn about AP play"?

How much is he getting out of the experience by getting banned, being ridiculed, and staring at my gut and balls? And can't you just PICTURE him whacking off his little penis every time he watches my videos!

Tater says: Can't and won't. But I feel a Ron Whiter coming on.. KJ joins these forums...who the fuck knows. That list is longer than Ozzy's.

6. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Mister V writes: I suggest KJ is high strung.

TATER says: Relax KJ. Have a ginger ale.

7. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Yes the true humour that was totally lost on the returdent was the play on time. As it was a roulette thread, the payouts on single numbers is 35 to 1. So instead of a year (365, 366 days) I wager $10 on 35 to 1 hence 350 days, the odds payout. Lol. So I’m still on unders , drossless forum in 350. Lol. Cheers

8. Punkcity

All good, it’s the ashes series here in skipptophia, the poms are around for another ( hopefully ) ass whipping, we got a win at the Gabba, easy money, it’s pink balls tonight in Adelaide until Sunday night at least. Can almost put your house on a draw for the result of the Sydney test ( early January) have had no pitch reports on Boxing Day test as yet, and tassie, well anyone guess, but should be beautiful as all the ladies I’ve ever known with a tassie cut certainly was a wonderful time. Lol.
    We also have big bash happening plus plenty of shield matches going on. So been occupied and only glance at this forum in spare time, take care tater, and enjoy Xmas.
    I’m funding the less than 350 days with simple skipptophia to win , Gabba got odds of $1:79 for and won , taking skipptophia at $1:67 pink ball test , plus a little hedge bet on a draw at $6:50.

So if dross doesn’t kark it in under 350 days , no problem I have beer money, beef jerky and I will roll that bet out again.
    Win
    Win
    Win

lol. Cheers

9. Punkcity

Especially after his big bitch session on how dare I say that interverse forum is his highlight in its boring life , then he follows up with the proud I’ve posted more than 500000 posts, lol dementia and hypocrisy can’t get any funnier than that. Not that he gets it. Lol.
    As for his retorts that no one gets under his skin I think I did an excellent job there , his epic “don’t swear” is a mark of The “unedumaketeded” and he’s cussing left right and centre at me. Yep hypocrisy 101 again. Lol. Cheers

10. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

RE Dietz writes: As Clint said in Magnum Force, "A man's got to know his limitations."

That's what gambling is all about. Knowing your limitations. That's what impresses me about kewlJ. It's easy to have the environment bleed you bit by bit at things you aren't expert. But he manages to not get hurt by that, even though he dabbles here and there in non-blackjack things. That takes judgement and discipline and knowing limitations.

Tater says: Dyin and much of a living. KJ trying to play sheriff.

Punkcity likes this.
  11. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ describes his sex life in depth.

Tater says: Waaaay TMI. Another low blow.

Mission 146 writes: Please tell me he brushes his teeth before the morning one, else I will probably vomit all over the keyboard

Tater says: Already did.:vomit:
    KJ removed all doubt. :asshat:.

12. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

That is right, Mickeycrimm, Singer and others, including YOU, constantly reference me and gay sex, with your sick fantasies. You closeted homophobes want to talk about my sex life....FINE we will talk about my sex life.

13. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

You stupid ass. No one talks about their sex life on gambling forums. That is why they make fun of you.

Call any straight guy a homo to their face and you will be quickly introduced to the floor.

Poor poor KJ always the victim.

Personally I don't care about all that shit. But if that is what it's going to take to get you to back up your lies. Then so be it.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
  14. Punkcity

That’s so funny.
    Shows how far off base coke no ize is.
    If kewlj knew his place he wouldn’t try to upstart the “lone Colostomybag ranger coke no ize” and just be Tonto instead of aiming to be sheriff doof good , no good poor me. Lol.

15. Punkcity

Well that’s a win in 2nd test , bagged it aaaagggaaaiiinnn !! win win win.
    Crystal ball is crystal fuking clear.

I’m going to back skipptophia agaaaaaiiiinnn to win the Boxing Day test.
    638622BE-BF9E-493D-807C-DCFFEEB76EE4.jpeg
    Im taking us at $1:48 the market should drift ( hopefully ) to skipptophia getting $1:60-$1:70 by Xmas day I will reinvest then ( hopefully) the team announcement will change prices . I’m also taking the $5:20 draw as rain is due.

This strike rate I’m on is good and still have the dribbler to expire in less than 350.
    336 now.
    But I’m sure coke no ize will criticise my bet placing as I’m taking the money line like the novice that we all are except for him of course.
    Tater , it’s my shout son. lol.

Cheers

16. Punkcity

So you are going to state a fact.
    Not much to talk about really.
    Your going to tell everyone something we all don’t know?
    Sex is sex
    You go in hard in any hole , you come out soft and wet , the only difference is the associated body fluid and smells ,
    Some orally smell like crap so in the dark you wouldn’t know, some smell like fish , if your the giver you can have a nap , if your a receiver you have to plug that leek.
    You obviously not a miky Hutchens boy boy so your sex is lame like everyone else. So your sex life would be a boring read , shock value? Narr, not from you .
    You’d hardly rate a raised eyebrow.
    Your a better read if stick to your usual posts.
    Cheers

17. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

PunkCity says: Tater , it’s my shout son. lol.

Taters says: I will raise a glass or two in your honor during MNF. O wait, today we get Monday Afternoon Football. Life is good.

18. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

PunkCity: That last one was quite a post. :D

Probably not going to have fish today. Nor a tossed salad.:eek:

Punkcity likes this.
  19. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Mission146;
    Solace in the darkness is for pussies and is a denial of the most likely case. Life is meaninglessness followed by non-existence. When you die, it is forever.

Intellectual virtue is not to deny reality, but rather, to find peace within its confines and implications.

Daaum: Is that you Bulb?.:D No since being a Gloomy Gus.

20. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Then Again...

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021