1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc The VCT Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by Karen Nathan, Sep 23, 2019.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

AQ writes: Glad I clicked on this thread. Glad to see Kewl "good blood" J posting.

Tater says: :D Whew! Glad u got that settled. VCT is all about KJ KJ KJ.

2. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Yup, that kewl-j is an enigma, I must say, hey hey.

3. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

A mystery wrapped inside a twinkie.

4. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ writes: It's pretty simple. It is about me. EVERTHING with Singer is about me anymore. So Singer has adopted the enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality, because Shackleford protects Mdog against me. Well, I don't consider Shackleford my enemy. I just want him to tell the truth and be true to the math and not intimidated by people he is afraid of.

Taters says: How about you tell the truth you arrogant gutless prick. You don't know shit about math. Mdawg needs protection from you? What are you going to do whine him to death?

Early on with this Mdog situation, Singer like almost everyone else immediately and correctly identified Mdog as a phony, calling Mdog every name in Singer's arsenal. But when I began challenging Mdog's claims, Singer did an about face and now not only supports Mdog but Singer, Mdog and Moses have formed an alliance on other forums. And that is all about me.

Tater says: No alliance here. When the smoke clears it will just be you and me. What goes around comes around.

Poor poor KJ. ALWAYS the victim. Forum sheriff with no guts.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
  5. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Singer writes: Kew is having his usual drama queen cow over this because--and only because--he isn't happy with how Mike sees MDawg. Kew's also sore over being scolded by the guy because he just doesn't listen and is incapable of learning. And of course, anyone who doesn't believe kew's bs or see things his way is being "dishonest". Nevermind that kew is one of the most dense, stupidest lying fools to ever post anywhere.

So OK, if any of you want to judge wizard solely on what he says or does via WoV forum, understand that you're purposely ignoring his actual behavior in real life. But when a loser like kew uses forum personality as his sole barometer, you know you've got an idiot in the midst.

6. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Coach Belly writes to KJ:
    MDawg has actually met Shack on more than one occasion,
    and Shack witnessed him play as part of a random challenge.

That's more than can be said about you, from either the player's (you) or witness's (anyone) perspective.

Tater says: Coach Belly once again has KJ barking little a nervous poodle that can't find his own food dish.

7. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ writes: What is in it for you trolls? Just about making everyone as miserable as you are?

Tater says: Haven't you noticed you are the only getting trolled?

Guess we've heard enough of your shit.

8. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

9. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

AQ writes: Kewl, you let yourself become miserable over these forums. You need to break free of this disabling addiction to gambling forums that you have.

Tater says: Clearly he is suffering from head in ass syndrome.

10. jbs

jbs Well-Known Member

And it's obvious that your head is shove up yours too. Quit talking to yourself you idiot and go see a shrink!

11. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

And yours is up yours as well. Who do? Who do? Who do you think you fooling? Go back home you chicken shit. You are not ready for me.

12. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Mr V writes: Rob, Are you saying you owned a Newel and that you sold it as claimed, but the photos you posted were not of your Newell but of another?

Does not compute, please explain why you didn't take pics of the RV in your name.

Not that you owe anyone an explanation but as you continue to press your claim clarity as to your point would be welcomed

Translation; Mr V asks. "So how is my driving"?

Rob replies, "I think we are parked, man."

Just kidding guys.

13. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

KJ writes: Come on MrV!

Houses bought for all his kids. The Newell. 9.5 inch dick. James Bond work for the government.

When the records show bankruptcies, court judgements against, no property in his name, living off his kids.

When are you guys going to stop believing a single thing from this guys mouth. He is an old dude bitter at his life and how it has turned out. "Regrets...he has a few" ---sung to My Way.

Tater says: Funny the things that stick in KJ's...mind?

How does one even get these records? Let alone why? So you just walk into some government agency and say "hey, mother fucker I want to know if this guy is living off his kids or not."

Evidently, KJ has all sorts of shit about me. I'm homeless. I lived off the government. I play $5 tables. I bet $10 a games. I went to his condo. Something weird and a little spooky about this dude.

KJ's song must be "To Dream The Impossible Dream."

14. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

PunkCity:

So this guy goes into a bar. There is a little 12" green man on his shoulders. He sets him on the bar. The green man runs down the bar. Drinks everyone's beer, kicks their glass over, and tells a lie about them.

Well, the big guy is embarrassed. He apologized and bought everyone another round. I shit you not. The little green man did it again. This time the patrons got up and left.

The bar owner asks. What's the deal? You come in here and everyone leaves because of this little green man. The little green man replies, "fuck you, I called out your patrons because I think they are liars."

Wait, wait the big guy says "let me explain."
    Before the bar owner crushed him.

You see this bottle washed up from the ocean. A beautiful genie popped out. She was so pleased she granted me 3 wishes. Well, my first wish, because she was so beautiful was to make love to her. She said, "no, that is against the rules, but you still have two wishes." So I said, "how about if I had lots of green and a 12" prick."
    :eek: Your wishes are granted.

15. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    "Hit me," said the masochist.

"No," said the sadist.

Tater likes this.
  16. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Mr V has a good sense of humor.:D

Rob writes to KJ: I hope I'm not irritating your weak and diseased heart into you needing a THIRD surgery smile.png

BTW, since you're so obsessed over it, as of 3 days ago my dick is only 9" now. I must've lost some length due to age.

Taters says: Easy Rob. Pistol packin KJ might take a pot shot at you. :eek:

17. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

18. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Mr V writes to Monet: Better than believing that there really is a lady luck, santa, easter bunny and tooth fairy, aka omniscient beings, aka god.

How's that worked out for you?

Tater says: Hi, how are you? Or how high are you?:D

19. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    Fine, thanks, and you?

Me, I'm about to head to the gym for my daily workout, then I'll do maintenance on the backyard waterfall / pond feature, then wife and I will join my son and his family for some "genuine" NYC style pizza ... here in stumptown of all places.

As for the god thing: all I have to say is this: pegging all of your hopes, dreams and future on an incorporeal being whose actual existence has never been proven is bordering on mental illness.

You know, like when Donny Darko talked to the giant rabbit.

latest?cb=20120126194420.jpg

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
  20. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

It was a line when pulled over in the Cheech and Chong movie.

Policeman; Alright, get out of the car.

Cheech: I'm too stoned. You better get in.