1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Understand the Cherry-Pick Concept!

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by beat-the-wheel, May 1, 2015.

1. beat-the-wheel

beat-the-wheel Member Founding Member

[

I stay away!![/QUOTE]

Jesper.
    No need to stay away from MY POST, u only need to stay away from THEIR post!

Instead of sharing and learning, and asking positive question, they resort to lower kind of character!

U see, there are kind of people who suffer from sort of psychological problem!..When they see u get angry, they will laugh gleefully and feel rewarded immensely!.

Sadly there are too many of them in this little planet, thus we have chaos, wars, and divorce, etc..
    Just ignore them, and we have peace, and responding to them are just an insult to our own intelligent!!!

Btw I am a Malaysian Chinese. a country sandwiched between Singapore and Thailand.

2. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

There is nothing on the backend to suggest that beat-the-wheel, Jesper Svensson, and albalaha are the same person. Even when we cannot be 100% certain that a person is using multiple accounts, there is usually at least 1 red flag on the backend that suggests they may be, which would then make us dig deeper. We can't go into details about what those are for obvious reasons, but we aren't seeing any red flags with any of the 3 users in question. The only common pattern we are seeing is that English does not seem to be their first language.

Having multiple accounts is strictly against our rules and we take it very seriously and will permanently and immediately ban all associated accounts. We will also publish all the associated usernames for the sake of transparency so that the entire community knows those usernames were the same person.