1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Craps Why I Generally Don't Post on Unmoderated/Uncensored Forums

Discussion in 'Craps Forum' started by Heavy, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $nakeEye$

$nakeEye$ Active Member Founding Member

Retired
    Harley,

With each response that you make - you evade the question more - and muddy the water surrounding the issue at hand -

The issue at hand is a simple one - so simple - even YOU should be able to understand it -

However, as you seem to have difficulty in accomplishing this -

I will lay it out for you :

• The below link is to the post that YOU claim I emailed YOU after I hijacked it from Heavy's forum -
    • After considerable back and forths between you and I the ADMIN of this board got involved -
    • He instructed YOU - in no uncertain terms to either POST the email you allege sent you WITH the headers attached OR retract your allegation -
    • To date you have done NEITHER -
    • You have flagrantly flaunted and continue to flaunt the authority of the ADMIN of this forum by your repeated disregard of directions -
    • You send what is obviously snippets of posts and unrelated PM's in an attempt to disguise same as an email message -
    • The message you sent contains an email address which YOU would like the world to believe belongs to ME -
    • That " gmail.com " email is a BOGUS account -
    • I am certain - when investigated - it will be discovered that the gmail email account was created days after I questioned and ADMIN ordered you to either " Put it up - OR - Retract your allegation -
    • Heavy posted after being alerted of the improper posting of a message under HIS name -
    • Heavy made numerous complaints to ADMIN regards the posting of the hijacked post.
    http://www.gamblingforums.com/threads/heavy-and-dice-coach-–-vegas-spring-fling-this-spring-dice-coach-and-i-will-once-again-be.558/

Apparently, you are under the misguided conception that this is all a " silly little game " - that you can just brush aside because you had your fill and some fun for a little while -

Unfortunately , " That ain't gonna happen " -

When are you going to comply with ADMIN's directive and " Post the email with ALL headers " ?

I had to chuckle when I read that your " attorney " advised you to ............ -

We NOW have a " Fiction Writing Attorney " - giving legal advice to a " Fiction Writing Poster " !!!!!!!!!!!!!

My, my - how things change from day to day !

And - NO - one can NOT make this sh*t up !

Either post the correct message - of which there is NONE from ME - OR - accept the fact that you lied and retract your statement I supplied the info to you !

MAN UP, WIMP !

$...eE..$

2. Harley

Harley Active Member Lineage to Founders

3. $nakeEye$

Retired
    Harley -

Believe you me -

IF " I " were the ADMIN of THIS board -

AFTER YOUR " refusal to comply " -

I would MAKE CERTAIN - That YOU have " Nothing More to Say - On THIS Forum " !

Now , " That is just MY opinion ! " Ciao !

$...eE..$

4. albalaha

albalaha Active Member Founding Member

player
    Hey Guys,
    Stop mudslinging and accusing each other and let us have some serious debates worth reading for all. I request admin to please interrupt and end this.

Harley likes this.
  5. Harley

Harley Active Member Lineage to Founders

Just FYI - This was forwarded to me by my attorney's assistant while we were waiting for him to get out of court:

Use of the internet to threaten “the person of another” constitutes a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 875 ( interstate communication of threat to injure) If it is communicated interstate, federal jurisdiction is created.

To constitute "a communication containing a threat" under Section 875(c), a communication must be such that a reasonable person (1) would take the statement as a serious expression of an intention to inflict bodily harm (the mens rea), and (2) would perceive such expression as being communicated to effect some change or achieve some goal through intimidation (the actus reus). A message is a "threat" if a reasonable recipient would tend to believe that the originator of the message was serious about his words and intended to effect the violence or other harm forewarned, regardless of the speaker's actual motive for issuing the communication.

It is not necessary for the victim to actually be placed in fear of imminent serious bodily injury or for the accused to have the capability or the intention to actually carry out the threat. The offense is completed if the accused, by his threat, sought as a desired reaction, to place a person in fear of imminent serious bodily injury.

.... most reasonable persons should take the words of a retired Supervising Police Sergeant that still has relatives in a Police department serious

6. $nakeEye$

Retired
    -BTW -Harley -

YOU have MY email address -

You ONLY need to contact " gmail.com " -

And when they are subpoenaed to provide the info associated with THAT address -

THEN YOU have ME -

OR -

More Likely -

YOU have YOU ! -

Masturbation tends to make your eyes go bad - OR - so THEY say ! -

ONE motorcycle accident when you have a head injury -

Causes a WHOLE LOT to go bad !

Give my regards to " Donny " if you run into him in your travels !

BTW -

NOT to " Go OFF-TOPIC " -

ARE you - OR - ARE you NOT -

Going to POST THE EMAIL message WITH associated HEADERS -

OR -

ARE you going to just " SKIRT THE ISSUE " !

Yeah - Like NO ONE KNOWS the TRUE ANSWER to THIS QUESTION ! :eek:

$...eE..$

7. $nakeEye$

Retired
    Harley - THAT is AMAZING -

WHAT COURT in the USA convenes on a Saturday ?

Was IT Judge Judy or some OTHER TV show ? !

Really !

YOU NEED to do BETTER THAN THAT !

Careful - remember - HELMUT - HEAD INJURY - BRAIN DAMAGE !

Just - MY OPINION ! Ciao !

$...eE..$

8. albalaha

albalaha Active Member Founding Member

player
    Is admin sleeping? I have reported the matter to him but see no action, still. Stop your personal issues here. Find some other place for this.

Harley likes this.
  9. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

This thread has become unproductive so we are closing it down.

Harley and $nakeEye$, feel free to continue this discussion in your own Profile Posts. Keep in mind that our rules also apply to Profile Posts.

Harley likes this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.