1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

I just saw the thread you referenced....about the board wov board"dying". Something I have been talking about for months. Something others have sensed along with me.,,no mater what the numbers zuga shows us.

And beached whale wants a chat room. Here is a suggestion. Put down the carton of costco cookies and go out and find some friends.

Instead of donating time by working for free for a profit making corporation, go do something that involves live interaction with people and the burning of calories.

when I refer to people on that site a s socially backward.....this request for a chat room is telling.

the people on that site think they are "friends".

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. jbs

jbs Well-Known Member

Instead of being a whiny crybaby about WoV or John Patrick, go out and get a life. Who cares what's going on over there??

beachedwhale likes this.
  3. LarryS

that is an excellent point, and you know how to avoid this thread. A thread that you created by going off topic.

This was a thread about a battery. YOU turned it into other site discussion, IT was YOU who went off topic.

So you have yourself to blame sonny

And if you dont like this thread, ask mommy to show you how to avoid it and how to avoid various posters.

Stop sitting at home holding yourself trying to be a board mod. It aint gonna happen in your lifetime.....ITS WAY ABOVE YOUR PAY GRADE.

although a cogent thought on your part would be welcomed....I dont expect it.

so far you have not challenged anything that I have said with facts or a cogent opinion.

To answer the question that you posed.

Lovepotion9 cares it seems . He has contributed to the new topic that you started here.

I was happy to talk about a galaxy s4 battery until you changed the subject.

your bad, sonny

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. LovePotion9

LovePotion9 Member

I find it so funny that BBButtkissers claim some people are "obsessed" with the WoV. I don't think anyones obsessed. I just think it's funny beyond belief that the owners are killing their own board and I like to take a peek for a good laugh. :D

But whos really obsessed? The BBButtkissers feel the need to visit other forums every single day to "check up" on what other people are saying about them....................so teel me who's obsessed now lol! I don't know who is worse Zuga, Wizard, beached whale, or the members who kiss their ass.........

beachedwhale likes this.
  5. LarryS

There is a NY saying. If you give the keys to a car to a boy with downs syndrome and tell him to drive thru the Lincoln tunnel...and he gets in an accident......who do you blame? ..the boy or the person who gave him the keys.

The same could be said over there....If you have a few psychologically damaged people who exhibit poor behavior and judgement, and you have a bunch of people enabling them by kissing their ass......who do you blame.

i vote for the enablers and the board owner

the mentally damaged people are just doing what they do

beachedwhale likes this.
  6. LovePotion9

LovePotion9 Member

...........and the WoV BBButtkissing continues lol

Whats up with EB anyway? First he couldn''t stand the beached whale, now he's kissing her ass. He just wrote this after she suspended someone:

"And it was handled very well and fast
    too. Good job Babs!"

These people really do have mental problems. Other than 1BB & maybe a couple others, they are mentally sick sick sick!

beachedwhale likes this.
  7. LarryS

EB was mistreated and like a usual customer of a profit making company, with held his business as long as the problem existed. In his words the problem was the beached whale.

He went away for a few weeks ans then came crawling back like a slug....no backbone

I guess he expected an engraved invitation and a bunch of begging for him to come back.

never happened

so he knows his place now. He gave his ultimatum...and no one cared.

he found out he had to become one of the ass kissers in order to keep his prestigious position of having the highest number of posts. To some sick people that is a badge of honor.

the more you kiss the ass TODAY....the better chance of not getting suspended tomorrow

that is the climate over there

the EB's the Mr V's the RonC's of the world live that way. On their knees.

Its a sad way to live...

the life of a coward.

beachedwhale likes this.

8. LovePotion9

LovePotion9 Member

My god its so pathetic watching RonC and EB tripping over themselves to say that the whale did a good job on her latest suspension.
    You are right these guys are cowards big time

then when 1BB made a comment on the latest suspension, RonC of course had to jump in to defend the beached whale.
    RonC & EB & the whale need to get a room.......................................

It's greatt how 1BB calmly makes everyone looks like fools. He has literally the entire board against him yet he always comes out on top. When all of the whiners were complaining about zuga's new changes, it was great how 1BB calmly asked "What happened to the all of the people who say "My house, my rules?"" lol

Of course no one answered because his point was solid!

beachedwhale likes this.
  9. mightymike

mightymike Active Member Founding Member

if it's dying then i might send a bunch of members there invite links to join here. i haven't invited anyone yet and this could be a juicy opportunity. can someone please confirm if wov allows new members to post links and send pm's?

beachedwhale likes this.
  10. LovePotion9

LovePotion9 Member

I think you can send pm's
    Do it, I'd love to see them lose more members lol

beachedwhale likes this.
  11. LarryS

mightymike

keep in mind...the word "dying" is rather conditional.
    Compared to this site wov is thriving. Still hundreds of posts daily.
    Yes members are leaving, but I wonder how many of those wold be impressed over here.

its rather a culture shock over here with a relative handful of activity daily.

Some, like myself will come here and try to help build it here with the better atmosphere that is provided
    Others will take a look and leave.

its worth a try.

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. LovePotion9

LovePotion9 Member

1BB made another great point in the Discussion thread but of coarse the same suspects have to jump in defend the mods.
    EB was one of them. no suprise there though

Then midwestAP jumped in & fawned over what a "great job" the mods do lol!
    then he talked about how 1BB supposedly "brings the board down" double lol!

These BBButtkissers are delusional.................... :D

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. IDPA

IDPA Active Member

After having my eyes gouged out while reading this inane thread, I've got to say that some of you guys REALLY need to step back from the keyboard and take a look outside.

Really. It's just an internet forum.

idpa

beachedwhale and Jing like this.
  14. LarryS

thanks for your pseudo psycho analysis.....

why dont you go to the blackjack thread and tell the people there that there is more to life than blackjack.

or go to the craps thread and scold people that there is more to,life than dice setting discussions

beachedwhale likes this.

15. IDPA

IDPA Active Member

Sorry.

Evidently I came to a phone battery thread that morphed into some kind of forum bashing thread about people who aren't even here!

No need to become defensive. I can just elect not to read the thread anymore. Not a big deal.

i

beachedwhale likes this.
  16. LarryS

excellent good choice

how do you know the people we alk about arent here. They could be.

And since others that post here are ot able to post over "there"....we have the perfect right to comment.

But I agree....if I did have the ability topost over"there" ....I would never be posting here. I wold have the gut to voice my opinion there rather than fro long distance over here.

that is a decision made by the manboy over "there" in my case.

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. LovePotion9

LovePotion9 Member

That is very cool that the mods here gave us our own thread. They know how to run a business unlike the mentally unstable people at WoV who ban people because they don't kiss their ass.

oh and I see the Spike/EB is again cheering on the beached whale for her most recent suspension. Does this man have no shame?
    and MrV had to also chime in & give his approval to the suspension

These people are so mentally weak that they cannot live without each other's approval! sick sick sick

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

I can do better than that >>
    ME: I really enjoy playing roulette. I play several methods. Some good days, some bad days.
    WoV Board: Stop trolling Ken and stop arguing with others. 14 day ban for Ken as of today!!

beachedwhale likes this.
  19. LarryS

It all comes down to this

If you are great at making your point, if your are great a cogently defending your position, if you can therefore come out on the winning end of a debate......you are "trolling"......if the winning side is not the side a mod is on.

I was nuked for responding to a post where I submitted that the posters on that site were "customers" and should be treated a such. And that any successful business should be aware of customer service issues. As I was coming out on top in the exchange I was nuked with no reason given.

And thats the way it goes. There was no profanity. Just good old fashioned well reasoned commentary. But my way of thinking made people in charge uncomfortable so a punishment was required. And what better punishment than a nuke.

Its just that the well reasoned commentary was on the wrong side of the fence from the people in charge.

punishment for being on the wrong side of an issue is rather common over there.

beachedwhale likes this.
  20. jbs

jbs Well-Known Member

This place and GG must be the "Island of Misfit Losers and Whiny Crybabies."

beachedwhale and Jing like this.