1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

WOV member Nathan has endured over 300 insults, instances of harassment, baiting, bullying and trolling by a select group of henchmen with the blessing and sanction of the incompetent, underachieving fools that moderate that site. Never taking the bait, never succumbing to the mistreatment, never lowering himself to their level. The worst bullies, of course, are the mods who allowed that shameful behavior from the anointed members.

After all these months of Nathan asking the mods for help, asking to be treated equally, he finally got a response from the Beached Whale. Here's how she answered Nathan's pleas: "YOU need to let it go or I will let YOU go". That's right. She said that to NATHAN. TO THE VICTIM.

Right on cue, that got big bad Mission/BJ/Pavlov to do the dirty work and suspend Nathan. The same henchmen that can do whatever they want, the same henchmen that pull Mission's strings ordered it. BJ even figured out how to put it on the suspension list and proudly did so. He was so excited that he even told the forum in 2 different threads how it was a first offense but that HE felt 7 days was warranted. He was so excited that he violated forum rule 5 with the 2 posts. But he's James....Brandon James. He's above the rules.

Frustrated, embarrassed and beaten by Nathan, the only thing they could come up with was a trolling charge. All because they *think* he's Kentry. They have not one shred of evidence but remember this is a DICKtatorship. Wov boasts game inventors, AP players and math geniuses but they can't handle one little Nathan. They can't block him or his threads. That's what secure adults do. Insecure 12 year olds go crying to mommy and daddy.

Nathan wins. He's outsmarted everyone and made them look like fools. He never lost his cool, insulted anyone....nothing. He didn't write about deviant sexual behavior. He didn't write about exposing his genitals to the opposite sex against their will and he didn't write about masturbating in front of helpless women and then put up a link to the article.

All he ever did was talk about gambling and share some of his experiences. I think we all know who belongs in the hall of shame.

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Well-Known Member

Guess
    He got suspended for basically MAKING SHIT UP just to get people to follow his thread. I think someone has been suspended for making shit up about seeing someone stealing dice with their shoes or something like that.

I dont know if he should have been suspended or not. I am just saying why. If it helps even just a little keeping people from making shit up, I'm all for it.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    beachedwhale likes this.
  3. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    Nathan's a troll.

Adios.

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

And a certain AP on WOV doesn't constantly make things up? Everyone is afraid of him. Afraid to call him out. Afraid to stand up to him...especially the mods.

beachedwhale likes this.
  5. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

And who was it that made it up that her mother invented the word snark?

beachedwhale likes this.
  6. Mission146

Mission146 Well-Known Member

Secondly, 1BB is a retard. Since Freddy denies being 1BB, I'm not actually insulting a GF Member, so this post should remain.

For the benefit of any WoVers following this thread:

1.) I thought about challenging Freddy's statement that Nathan has endured 300 statements that Freddy perceives as insults. I'm not going to do that because, given Freddy's level of obsession, he has probably counted them all and has a postful of links at the ready.

2.) I take no responsibility for any statements of any other Admin and do not, per se, act in a supervisory capacity. Additionally, the actions of other Admins, excepting Wizard, do not influence my actions in any direct way.

3.) If I really wanted to make the so called henchmen happy, I'd have nuked Nathan, obviously.

4.) I usually put non Spammers and non socks of previously banned Members on the list. Mainly because there should be a record of previous suspensions to help determine the duration of future ones, if applicable.

5.) I generally mention my Suspensions in thread and in the Discussion thread. The reason is so anyone not following the thread in which the violation occurred has the opportunity to look into it and weigh in, if they do choose. I'm no stranger to having my decisions challenged, nor am I afraid of it.

6.) The ban has literally nothing to do with the opinion of some that he is Kentry. There is no proof of that, so that does not enter my decision making process.

7.) My explanation of why I think it constitutes trolling can be found there.

I reiterate that 1BB, who Freddy is just so totally not, is a retard.

I will answer any questions regarding this ban from anyone with exception to Freddy or BWC. Thank you for your kind attention.

beachedwhale likes this.
  7. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

So other WOVers can make up whatever they want as long as they're one of "the boys"? Careful, lying is contagious. Mission, who does not ride around masturbating in his car, should know that. Better to be a retard than a sexual deviate.

beachedwhale likes this.

8. Mission146

Deviant, you want the noun and/or adjective, not the verb.

By the way, the first few words look suspiciously like a question. I believe I said I'd answer questions from anyone other than BWC or yourself. For someone who reads so often, at least gambling message boards, your comprehension is truly abysmal. Quit fucking up and I can quit making that point.

Making dinner for the kids shortly, after a stop at the store, then some homework for them and my work for me. What are your plans for tonight, reading all WoV posts from March 17th, 2014 to June 9th, 2014 for the ninth time?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    beachedwhale likes this.
  9. BUZZARD

BUZZARD Active Member Lineage to Founders

INDEPENDENT PRODUCT DEVELOPER
    Just asking You know curiosity ?
    First of all, Freddy is a retard. This post should be moved to the Insults Graveyard.

Would that have got you suspended on WOV

beachedwhale likes this.
  10. Mission146

Of course it would, and so would saying fuck, but that wasn't the case a few years ago.

beachedwhale likes this.
  11. RS

RS Member

Wow, you actually counted the "300+ insults" against Nathan? This is not one of those things that a "normal person" would admit to.

Given Nathan is unable to post right now, I'd say he's doing about as much "winning" as you are. LOL

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    Nathan could, and arguably should post here.

We need a doormat.

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

Stanton would be better though,keep up the good work at GG :D

beachedwhale likes this.
  14. nate

nate Well-Known Member

I nominate MrV!

beachedwhale likes this.

15. BUZZARD

BUZZARD Active Member Lineage to Founders

INDEPENDENT PRODUCT DEVELOPER
    Awww Mission Remember with Zuga as a moderator everything is so wonderful now.

beachedwhale likes this.
  16. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Well-Known Member

Guess
    Freddy this Just an observation. You seem to have some "private/inside" information and details about people, things and events at WOV. Stuff that wouldn't be known from just simply reading the forum.

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. appistappis

appistappis Member

And its driving the wov' ers who come here crazy because they need control .

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

There are some good people on WOV that I correspond with and consider friends (internet friends only) but I don't think they've given me anything private. Some would be shocked to know who they are. If I were to ask they may be able to give me some information but I haven't. Sometimes you don't have to ask.

I have a lot more information but, again, nothing that I would consider overly private in this day and age and nothing that I'd be inclined to post. Did I post something specific that caught your eye? Ask away and I'll be happy to clarify.

beachedwhale likes this.
  19. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Zuga may be part owner but he's a lame duck when it comes to moderating. He acted like a 12 year old kid flexing his muscles banning you. Sitting over there in Serbia without a clue. I don't know who, if anyone, went to bat for you but they should have. For the good of the forum.

As I've stated before, Zuga knows he made a mistake. All he has to do now is fix it. For the good of the forum. Be a man Zoog. Do the right thing.

beachedwhale likes this.
  20. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

Probably the only time I will ever say this about you....Crazy Talk. Just an obsessive person. It was obvious years ago with him.

beachedwhale likes this.