1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Yes...and if you click on adopts WoV profile it says adopt has not started any threads, adopt has not made any posts. That is a blatant lie...but that's what we've come to expect from the man of integrity and his blind followers. She started 2 threads that the non transparent phonies wiped out.

I guarantee that if she lived in Vegas the usual pervs would be falling all over themselves to 'help' her....maybe meet her for some *cough* blackjack. Shades of juicie jenny no?

Adopt now goes on the WoV membership list forever to be counted as such. Another fake member. You see, they can wipe out her posts but they won't delete her account and drop the membership number by one. I'll take integrity and honesty for....nevermind Alex.

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

Wait a minute... How is Nathan still suspended at DT? Her suspension should have ended yesterday night..... This kind of reminds me of the BlackjackPro suspension that was originally three days for sending an unsolicited PM. On day 4 it was mentioned that BlackjackPro should have been back... The suspension ended up having more days until that account was banned as a suspected, and then confirmed Nathan Sock... Nathan admitted it herself....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2019
    beachedwhale likes this.
  3. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Nothing new there and it's a deliberate play right out of Wizard's book. Either he or the useless OnceDear, who issued the suspension, will reinstate Nathan when they're good and ready. Nathan will most likely be told that the time will be deducted from the next suspension.

If a mod is that lazy or incompetent they should have to serve the same amount of time that ran over. If you're the DICKtator...

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. Karen Nathan

That's just plain bad math....Once Dear said that the Suspension was a three day suspension, not a one day suspension. If it were a one day suspension, I would have been back by now. I was suspended on Saturday morning for three days. So, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, depending if they do full day suspensions. If they count Saturday as a Suspension, especially since it was in the morning, it will be Tuesday that I am allowed back(Saturday, Sunday, Monday) If they do it the other way, it will be considered Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and I will be allowed back on Wednesday.

beachedwhale likes this.
  5. Karen Nathan

That PM was a mistake. A huge mistake that should never have seen the light of day. When I sent that PM, I thought the sole recipient(It was felt that I sent that PM to multiple people when I only sent it to one person)was going to give me(Blackjackpro) sympathy and compassion and defend me and give me welcoming advice and helpful tips... Instead the recipient read the PM, ignored me and reported the PM to the Admins and I ended up getting an extended suspension(Originally three day suspension that ended up being a nuke without ever being reinstated)soon after just a couple of days. I shouldn't have sent that stupid unsolicited PM. I honestly felt I may have still been posting as Blackjackpro had that PM never been sent.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    beachedwhale likes this.
  6. Karen Nathan

I was going through one of my weird phases those couple of days and was looking for praise and kudos for what an insightful thread I started. The last website I started that similar thread on got lots of kudos and praise for how insightful it was. It was only deleted since one of my Socks had started it and that Sock had been nuked along with all threads and posts.

beachedwhale likes this.
  7. Karen Nathan

TBH, I am disturbed by the fact that like 80 percent of Newbies are being accused of me on WOV. My last Sock on WOV/DT was BlackJackpro and that only lasted a couple of days an an active Member after getting nuked after sending a stupid unsolicited PM...

beachedwhale likes this.

8. Karen Nathan

No, you definitely should have been back Sunday night..... You got a 14 day Suspension for your rant that happened at WOV(Even the Admin said that usually you wouldn't be suspended for something that happened at WOV but he felt that you crossed the line really badly with that rant and deserved a 14 day DT Suspension. ) That 14 day DT Suspension turned into a 16 day Suspension and The Admin mentioned that no one reminded him to unban you on the 14/15 day. IIRC, Even Bob said something like,"We didn't www 123rd wep

beachedwhale likes this.
  9. Da Burglar

Da Burglar New Member

I'm new to both this forum and WOV. Can someone briefly tell me who these people are exCtly??

Who is this "blahs / babs"? Who is Karen Nathan? Who is Once dear? Axel wolfe? I'd appreciate any enlightenment at all....

I too am scarred from intolerance, mean spirited cyber bullying and hypocrisy from previous forum experience, But not on this forum or WOV obviously....I truly just want respectful yet engaging discourse and free exchange of thoughts....

beachedwhale likes this.
  10. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Wow! How much time do you have? Actually, you might want to log in to WoV and click on those names. That'a a good starting point. Bullying is alive and well at that clique. Check out the ridiculous suspension list as well.

You can see anyone's profile there. For example...you joined WoV 6 years ago on July 29, 2013 and your last visit was on April 16, 2019.

beachedwhale and Nathan Detroit like this.
  11. Karen Nathan

I wasn't finished when I was posting this and it accidentally turned into nonsense at the very end.... It was supposed to say, "IIRC, Even Bob said something like, "We didn't want to remind you to unsuspend Knathan and hoped you would forget for even more days."

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. Karen Nathan

Well, Karen Nathan is finally off of suspension for a Suspension that should have been over Sunday night. Even Once Dear mentioned that she was promised a two day Suspension reduction for overserving 2 days for her last suspension... A three day suspension should have been one day....

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

OnceDear puffed up his chest and refused to honor the 2 day credit even though he knew Wizard promised it....really sleazy. He made Wizard look bad and made a fool of himself again. Wizard immediately posted that the 2 day credit was indeed still valid. Not stopping there, OnceDear then makes a stupid reference to the next time Nathan gets suspended. Classy guy that OnceDear.

Being one of the main bullies of Nathan, OnceDear should do the right thing and recuse himself from any discipline involving Nathan. Since he is incapable of that, Wizard should step in and rectify the situation. It is not unprecedented on WoV.

No AxelWolf...rectify has nothing to do with PokerGrinder's rectum. Calm down.

beachedwhale likes this.
  14. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

WOV seems to be a jolly place bullies and victims all wrapped in one .

Who can ask for anything more ?

beachedwhale likes this.

15. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

Beats the hell out of “Freddy” a well known bitter sock who was banned from WoV under the 1BB name willing to degrade himself talking to multiple “Nathan” socks. Even he understands this Donut is another of the retarted Miami members socks.

He is so bitter toward Mike and his millions, anyone willing to bitch about the Wiz is his friend.

Freddy is just a bitter old man wanting to be relevant since no one cares about his petty war against Mike, a successful businessman.

But I do thrive reading his rants, so keep it up 1BB, it is entertaining if nothing else.

beachedwhale likes this.
  16. Karen Nathan

Hey Bozo The Clown, I am not Nathan, so go fuck yourself.... you sad Joke....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2019
    beachedwhale likes this.
  17. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

So I assume you agree that Nathan is obviously a poor retarted woman in Miami who obviously gets off on creating socks. And probably would have been better off being aborted by the single mother who sadly suffered by being stuck with her as a child.

And you have an issue with her antics on gambling websites trying to find anything in her pathetic life to make her relevant.

I guess we can agree on some things.

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. Karen Nathan

You're just pretending to be obtuse. I was clearly calling you a Clown and a joke, not agreeing with you.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2019
    beachedwhale likes this.
  19. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

As in typical “Karen” nature you ignore the total post and reply to what you want. You make it too easy to see your socks.

And you wonder why you continue to get banned everywhere,

Sad you are so stupid. It is a product of genetics and upbringing, not your Fault.

PS, Wizard laughs in private about how stupid you are. Prove him wrong and ask him to fly you to Vegas for a Meet and Great. You could make huge money by doing it. Maybe life changing money for you.

beachedwhale likes this.
  20. Karen Nathan

Look Bozo The Clown, I am not Nathan and you can go fuck yourself... Only you will fuck you, you sad asswipe!

beachedwhale likes this.