1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. LovePotion9

LovePotion9 Member

The manboy just commented on 1BB's suspension.
    The manboy is going to be "nice" and suspend 1BB for no reason for only 7 days instead of suspending him for no reason permanently.

Gee what a nice guy the manboy is !!

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

Manboy also did something else. He laid the groundwork for the future nuking of 1BB.
    He put him on notice that by engaging in conversation "on topic", and continuing to do so...he will be "on thin ice"

Its funny, the manboy suspended him for mocking someone specific to the site. Yet no one can seem to agree on who it is. Even though he did post that his comments are not directed at anyone specific.

Another example of someone being suspended for being on the wrong side of a topic. Someone stays within the rules, doesnt use vulgarities, engages in back and forth discussion, but his flaw is that he is too good at winning debates.

As soon as he pointed out that people were not addressing his comments, but rather attacking him personally as being "a pot stirrer" ...it became clear that he was going to be suspended. His comment was so on target. It opened up a window shining the light on what is really going on. No one could deny it. It simply was a factual statement. A statement that could not be refuted. Anyone who reviews responses to 1BB.....can easily see the attacks...."you are this" and "you are that" "if you dont like it go away"...with the meat of the issue at hand being ignored.

1BB could debate with the best of them and more than hold his own. Often winning hands down. And that was his downfall.

1BB is a customer of that site. Alot of customers have gone away. About 15-20 percent decrease in daily visits by members. Its clear from the running total that appears at the bottom of the forum page.

I was banned I think because I presented a cogent argument that posters are indeed valued customers ans should be treated as such.
    Just like people who used their valuable time to call into radio talk shows. Talk shows that are profit making ventures that charge for advertisement time.
    Well that site is no different. They charge for advertisement space while the posters enhance the site with their comments and valuable time.

Look at this site. The owners treat people like valued customers, and even have a contest to reward us for our valuable time spent here.
    The other site is more into policing and punishment. Its more about a handful of people getting joy from enforcing vague rules.

beachedwhale likes this.
  3. LarryS

Its funny
    The 1bb COMMENT WAS SO SO OFFENSIVE, ,,,,that it shows up on a suspension list with a link to the offensive comment.

Another example that the mods arent there to protect anyone.They are just there to stroke their own ego by suspending people.

IF it was about protecting people, the offensive entry would be deleted. But no..not only isnt it deleted...but an extra link at another location is provided, just in case some people missed out.

:"trolling" was added to the reason for the suspension.......its so evident that a nuking is in the cards.

the warning that1BB is on "thin ice". the insult claim., the "trolling" label.......

another fine customer mistreated.

yes" customer"

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. LovePotion9

LovePotion9 Member

The idiots running WoV are more concrened about exercising their power instead of applying the rules evenly. They really are mentally ill individuals who get a sadistic thrill out of banning people they don't like.
    maybe it's just me but I find that really, really sick. You have to be really sick in the head to get a thrill out of that

One member summed it up perfectly by saying:

"so has the overall mood of the forum turned into a witch hunt to claim insult and get others suspended?"

Yea pretty much. the only thing I'd add is tht the only people who end up getting suspended are ones that the beached whale and manboy don't like.

One surefire way to get on their bad side is to calmly present a thoughtful, logical, & cogent argument. They hate that!!!
    Probably because they don't have the brainpower to respond in kind

Members like Exoter and 1BB did just that and made them all look like fools.
    And they got banned because of it.................

beachedwhale likes this.
  5. LovePotion9

LovePotion9 Member

omg did anyone see what hte beached whale just wrote????

"I like not suspending people; I care, probably too much, about each time I have to intercede."

http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/info/rules/3853-discussion-about-the-suspension-list/744/#post496985

Sorry beached whale but I call bullsh*t. This retarded fool LIVES to ban peopple. She gets sadistic joy out of doing so.
    She has nothing worthwhile going on in her sad sad life so she has to take out her frustrations on members who she doesn't like.
    Then she tries to play little miss innocent............ o_Oo_O

beachedwhale likes this.
  6. LarryS

she likes NOT suspending people...... that she agrees with

she left that part out

beachedwhale likes this.
  7. LarryS

note the spineless V.....pipes in..

he wont tell us what he thinks

he chimes in that people think rules are unevenly enforced.

who are these people.

either he thinks that they are evenly enforced or not.......too spineless to say.

he is a good munchkin

beachedwhale likes this.

8. LarryS

someone commented recently that with 1BB gone, things are worse than ever on that thread as far a complaints and finger pointing

So it seems its not a 1BB issue as the mods would proclaim

its not his "trolling" its not his "insults to an unidentifiable person"

its the whining of all the others

beachedwhale likes this.
  9. LarryS

1BB was charged with "trolling". However all he did was respond to people . Trolling would be continual posting of comments on a topic where no one responds....inserting your views over and over without provocation or interest of others.

However he stays on topic and generally responds to others comments on said topic. There is a back and forth.

If anything whats going on over there is "baiting". There is no penalty for people baiting 1BB. That is fine. People can call him names, call him a pot stirrer , a trouble makers, they can tell him to go away if he doesnt like it,....yet if he responds....he is a "troll".

It seems to me the baiters are more destructive in this case.

however when you continually win the debate....it frustrates the "baiters" and the friends of the "baiters" called mods. Something must be done.
    so suspension occurs...and a threat to nuking floated for future use.

beachedwhale likes this.
  10. LovePotion9

LovePotion9 Member

Its laffable what the whale and the manboy consider trolling.

Exoter and 1BB kept winning the debate over & over yet according to the whale and manboy, that is "trolling"

Its so fun watching the WoV sinking ship slowly go down.

Zuga is just as dumb as the manboy.
    instead of cleaning the board up and treating his customers fairly, he instead goes all in with the fools who are destroying his board.
    Zuga's deserves everything he's getting :p

What may be even more pathetic are the ass kissers like V and RonC and the Spike/EB. These are grown men who act like junior high school girls.

beachedwhale likes this.
  11. LarryS

you are right about the over-see-er
    he/she doesnt have a clue

allows the mods to unevenly suspend and nuke based on their obvious biased "opinions"
    allows the mods to form alliances with whiny members who call for punishment......and the mods jump at the request
    allows mods to use the board authority as a salve for their own mental issues.
    doesnt insist members be treated as valued customers.....as they are used to maximize advert dollars without acknowledgement of their value

the site is not someones "home"....its not someones "living room"....ITS A CLEAR MONEY MAKING BUSINESS
    ITS JUST LIKE A RADIO STATION THAT ACCEPTS ON AIR PHONE CALLS. People who call into talk radio, are calling into a business...not a "home'.
    And people who donate their valuable time and knowledge in posting on WOV are doing so at a BUSINESS....A money making business.

Its a symbiotic relationship. Both are important . One couldnt exist without the other. The members wouldnt be there without the board, and the board would be closed down without the customers/members.
    The idea some people have that we should get on our knees and thank god for the "free" board is silly. They dont understand the value they carry.

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. LovePotion9

LovePotion9 Member

1BB is due to come back from suspension & as soon as he does, I predict the baiting from the BBButtkissers will begin and it won't stop until the BBButtkissers finally get their wish in getting 1BB nuked

Its very sad how the mentally ill folks can't help themselves. You got excellent, skilled, intelligent debaters like 1BB and Exoter who don't break any rules yet the mentally ill WoV members get them nuked because they win debates. so pathetic !!

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    I once posted.....Individual thought will not be tolerated here (WoV). That got me a 7 day vacation.

Ken

beachedwhale likes this.
  14. LarryS

1BB has already been put on notice that he is going to be on "thin ice" going forward,

who really wants to live like that.

my advice. jUST BE YOURSELF.,,,dont bow down, DONT GET ON YOUR KNEES.

let the mentally ill do what they need to do

beachedwhale likes this.

15. LarryS

I just noticed, he is already gone..

no surprise

it was gonna happen sooner than later.

I cant believe he refers to the website as someones "house"
    that plays right into their hands.

they want you to think that they are doing you a favor by allowing you in their "house"

when in reality its simply a place of business...and you are the customer

begging zuga to protect him from unfair practices was so silly

the grand oversee-er obviously lets unfair practices go on and on. He/she sees whats going on and just either looks the other way or nods with approval.

another step taken in the downward spiral of that site

BB1 can now grab a tub of popcorn and watch the mental illness from the outside looking in

like the rest of us

beachedwhale likes this.
  16. LarryS

You walk into Joes Furniture store, and see Joe on the sales floor. You walk up and direct your complaints at him. You list some things that he and his people are doing that upsets you and other customers.
    The response is....you are banned from this store. You should have not addressed me where others can hear. Youshould have looked up the website and sent an email. How dare you address the manager directly during business hours.
    you must avert your eyes, take the abuse, and hope someone reads your email

THIS is why, its bad to refer to WOV as someones "home".
    Addressing management by 1BB is not occurring the the privacy of someones "home".
    Its not like he is standing outside the wizards home and yellig outside at the wizard, or ringing his bell as he and his family are having dinner.

Nope 1BB was in a place of business
    Too bad he doesnt realize it and continues to play into the "home" idiocy.

No ones home has billboards for advertisements in the livng room/

1BB played into their hands by referencing the board as wizards former "home"....So they had no problem at all banning him for misbehaving in someones home.

I have been part of management in retail for 35 years. Customers have always had an open door policy to complain to me. And I never banned any customer for criticizing me or my employees......aand some of the criticisms hurt my feels, .....but as a customer they had a right to air it out. They were the reason I had a job.
    Now if they knocked on the door of my home and said the same things....I would get a restraining order......

As far as I know 1BB never intruded on anyones "home"

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. LovePotion9

LovePotion9 Member

Wwy am I not surprised that RonC had to chime in just to pat the mods on the back & say that he agrees with their decision to nuke 1BB?
    RonC, EB, and V are so brainwashed yet they don't even know it. that's sad sad sad

and what about Mission666 and his idiotic line to 1BB saying "You are the weakest link goodbye!"
    What type of mentally ill person gets such sweeet satisfaction out of suspending someone from a forum?
    At first I thought just the members of WoV were mentally ill for fawning all over the mods and telling them what a great job they do, but I honestly believe now that all of the mods are mentally ill too

Look at the beached whale. The mentally ill folks who fawn all over her & stroke her ego claim that she has a "thankless" job, but I beg to differ! the beached whale craves the attention she gets as a mod!
    Her life is so sad & so meaningless that she finds power & satisfaction in suspending people from a dying internet forum.
    how sad is that????????????????????

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. LarryS

Someone asked why was 1BB so interested in other people who were suspended or banned.
    Its easy. Its called.....being a good neighbor. Its called...not living on an island.
    Its called looking after others so that you dont become the next victim.

Can, I ENTER A RETAIL ESTABLISHMENT, ,,,and see a customer being mistreated by staff and just look the other way and say "at least its not me". Not me....I wasnt raised that way

Well wov is a profit making "establishment"...its a place of business where if a well adjusted "good citizen" sees someone being mistreated..ITS THEIR OBLIGATION AS A WELL RAISED HUMAN BEING TO SPEAK UP.

people who have to ask why someone comes to the defense of others... were raised to be selfish people by selfish people.

beachedwhale likes this.
  19. LarryS

but to close 1bb out....as he said..he doesnt care about what people write on other sites about wov
    He, like others will be mocked for a while, and when someone in the future complains in a way that the people in charge or the munchkins dont approve of,.....they will be called " a real 1BB" in a mocking way that wont require punishment
    But in the end he will be easily forgotten. Just another one on the trash heap. There are new victims that the mentally ill can persecute
    So I wish him well....and on to the next event along with a new tub of popcorn
    There wiLl be plenty of other events that replace the nuking of 1BB.

as I said on another site

censorship is the tool of cowardice

beachedwhale likes this.
  20. LovePotion9

LovePotion9 Member

beachedwhale likes this.