1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

That was weird that TDVegas hurled multiple insults at Mdawg in that post and got off with a light warning because he had an unblemished Suspension Record yet Mdawg was being bullied and lightly called his bully a Hater and got a one month Suspension. This is BULLSHIT. TDVegas deserved a Suspension for insulting Mdawg. Maybe another Admin can override Oncedear's soft warning as other Admins have overridden warnings before like The Bitch gave soft warnings to her Friends for nasty insults and The Wizard did the right thing and override The Bitch's blatant favortism and issued the apt Suspensions himself. At at least one point, Wizard almost demodded The Bitch himself after she herself blatantly insulted a Member but decided not to do it because she had been a loyal Admin for him foryears

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2020
    beachedwhale likes this.
  2. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

MDawg is breathing life into WoV. They can't get enough of him. They all want to be him and they all harbor an unhealthy jealousy toward him. Because most of them are miserable failures...they think everyone must fail. The math, Daddy Wizard...the math! Little boys desperately trying to matter in a big boys world. MDawg is making millions in bets while the boys log on to WoV and beg the mods to suspend their fellow members. Then back to free games on their computers.

Wizard/Sad Shack knows the Dawg is good for the board...which is why he stays in the background. I'm sure he's looking through a peephole somewhere. Even Blabs is making herself scarce. The man of integrity uses people. But MDawg is too smart for that which is why he owns WoV right now. Oh, drunk Dear did make that one post warning TDVegas. When MDawg correctly pointed out the uneven enforcement of rules...DrunkDear didn't have the decency to respond. And the Dawg did it in a polite, respectful way. Shame on DrunkDear.

It wasn't that long ago that Nathan brought WoV out of the dumpster and got the ratings to skyrocket. Wizard/Sad Shack used it to his advantage...played it to the hilt. Until the insecure little boys got jealous of Nathan and made an effort to get rid of her. Then she had to go. The man of integrity caved again to the likes of Canadian idiot PokerGrinder, Dr SOOPOOP and Detective AxelWolf.

beachedwhale likes this.
  3. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Number one WoV nut job EvenBob/Spike is at it again. After informing the board for the umpteenth time that he and his wife live in separate houses...Spike prattles on about toilet paper.

On Charmin Ultra Soft he gushes: "It's like wiping with a cloud." Then, because it costs more he shares this: "My wife uses Charmin and she told me a few years ago if I was going to do "that" at her house I had to bring my own TP." Here's a thought...do your business before leaving your own place.

I think old EvenBob/Spike has "that" for brains. That's what I think....almost 45,000 posts between WoV and Wizard's other site. Want more? The guy's in love with Frank Sinatra's and has made several posts about Frank's penis. He's infatuated.

"I use Frank Sinatra's cologne of choice, Agua Lavanda." ..... Maybe he can bring some the next time he uses the wife's bathroom for "that."

"Frank was hung like Secretariet."

"Frank was 120 pounds, 20 was Frank and the rest was his cock."

That's just a few from another perfectly normal WoV member.

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. Karen Nathan

I've said this myself before. Mdawg is the new Nathan at WOV. Hopefully he doesn't go into a cussing rant and get himself nuked like Nathan did.

beachedwhale likes this.
  5. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

I disagree, Fleastiff is in a league of his own for WOV nut job.

beachedwhale likes this.
  6. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Ah...FleaStiff. Poster number 3 in the hierarchy of the cult known as WoV. His highlight of the day is the delivery of his Meals On Wheels. The rest of his day is spent combing the web for irrelevant nonsense to wow the WoVers with. A huge Wizard supporter and even more of a Blabs supporter.

Pushing 80, multiple serious health problems...stuck in some dump getting abused by the system. Where do you sign up for that? One of the most annoying members there in the minds of many people...and most definitely in a very weird league of his own.

beachedwhale likes this.
  7. Mako

Mako Well-Known Member

You guys really go on and on about that place, it reads like a soap opera. Why take the abuse, walk away and never look back. Life is too short. :)

8. Karen Nathan

https://www.voy.com/247408/

My own Hangout! :D

beachedwhale likes this.
  9. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

EvenBob/Spike schools the inexperienced WoVers on battling the Coronavirus. Spike's words of wisdom: "Just ordered 50 cans of green beans, diced tomatoes, green chilis, chicken and tuna." Did our Spike forget the toilet paper? That special brand that makes him feel like he is wiping himself with a cloud?

There's definitely an "asswipe" joke in there somewhere but I won't bring myself down to WoV 12 year old level.

beachedwhale likes this.
  10. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Spike included no beer in that order ? What a cat .

beachedwhale likes this.
  11. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Oh, you know Spike. Livin' off the land and all that. He probably makes his own beer.

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

You might be right that he would make his own beer .

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. Karen Nathan

You yourself mentioned that it was starting to become a really popular place but you gave into demands to remove certain posts. You let people push you around on your OWN website and they didn't even thank you or even acknowledge that you did just what they asked you to do. And your website which was starting to become really popular quickly died once you did what you were told to do on your OWN website. Maybe showing backbone, guns, and resolve by telling those people to fuck off instead would have shown how tough of an Admin you can be.

beachedwhale likes this.
  14. Karen Nathan

Since Wizard values integrity so much, he should unban Tripdufan. Tripdufan's Suspension was a THREE day Suspension. THREE days. He wrote an insulting post on March 10th... It is now March 16th and he is still in Red.. 6 days Suspended for a 3 day Suspension. Sounds really fair to me. On a side note, Tripdufan visited DT today to make his presence known. I'm sure he also finds his extended Suspension fair and even fun.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2020
    beachedwhale likes this.

15. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the wacky world of Weak Wizard. Weak Wizard always ignores the return date of suspended members. It rubs off on his impressionable mods too...another example of the personality disorders that run rampant over there. It's a coping mechanism for their insecurities.

He knows exactly where everyone stands. It's his way of exacting his imaginary authority...as if anyone cares. He just wants someone to ask so he can feel important. The stupid WoV suspension list was such a debacle he said he would never have one on DT. His narcissism got the best of him and he started the list. He just couldn't help himself.

He has to be the DICKtator...Herr DICKtator. He has to shame people. It arouses him. So here he is with his brand new suspension list...another thing to look at while he pleasures himself. Psst...don't tell Angela or Heather.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
    beachedwhale likes this.
  16. Karen Nathan

And... It is now March 17... 4 days after TripDuFan should have been reinstated. Will this turn into another BlackjackPro Suspension that was originally 3 days and more and more days were added without a reinstatement until finally a ban?

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Don't forget poor Boz. His one year suspension on DT was up on Feb 10th. Still in red. Of course...after letting Weak Wizard have it on WoV who knows where he stands now. Wizard and his little group of yes men made complete fools of themselves on that one...what with all the lies they told thinking the post was lost forever. I'll take integrity for $100, Alex.

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. Karen Nathan

I always assumed that the reason Boz is still in Red on DT is because of his rant where he told Wizard off.

beachedwhale likes this.
  19. Karen Nathan

Mission was definitely a much better Admin than the Top Two Egotistical Lackeys Wizard has currently working for him. The most popular saying,"You don't know what you have until it's gone," applies with the Mission Resignation. Mission would never have let WOV sink so low!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2020
    beachedwhale likes this.
  20. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

I don't understand. You were banned for honestly reporting a bad trip where you lost money? That can't seriously be breaking a rule, is it?

beachedwhale likes this.