1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. beachedwhale

beachedwhale Active Member

That demented hobo PokerGrinder is unravelling over at VCT. A job and a great girl? Well it’s all relative I suppose. When you come from such a low base then flipping burgers all day and banging the human equivalent of Jabba-The-Hut all night is probably a significant step up. I wonder if she enjoys guzzling down dozens of chicken nuggets?

You were right MDawg, PokerGrinder is off his meds. And what a cocktail they would be!

2. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    Is this true? Wiz said that?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    beachedwhale likes this.
  3. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Wizard Jan 27, 2018. "Correct me if I'm wrong, a dealer still deals the cards at the big table."

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

It's a good thing you only gave two cents worth or you would have ended up like DeMango. He spoke out against the biased enforcement of the rules. He did it in a respectful way, voicing his own opinion, and was given a 3 day suspension. Yes, the the suspension list has it as a political statement or some such nonsense but every last member knows it's a bogus, made up offense. They also know that it's because he dared to ruffle the feathers of that bitter old hag that everyone is petrified of.

beachedwhale likes this.
  5. beachedwhale

Of course it was bogus. She would have been following DeMango around the forum, seething, trying desperately to find something to pin on him. Eventually after a day of nothing she had to invent the flimsiest of reasons. Who will be next? The MDawg 4-month suspension stunk worse than her rotting snatch and there were a few others who called her out.

6. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

If I get suspended, it's fine because I have just one more thing I want to post over there -- it'll be a parody thread with my "cousin," E.R. Dietz, doing a trip report that goes awry because he follows both MDawg's advice and then the Wiz's. It'll be a comedic thread with pics, but things are so dark right now, I figured I'd wait until comedy might serve a better purpose. Or maybe I should get started, since comedy might be helpful.

beachedwhale likes this.
  7. DeMango

DeMango Active Member Lineage to Founders

A long time ago when I was insulting Alan at WoV, I joined VCT, and not to make a fuss signed in as House of Orange instead of DeMango, my usual handle. By the way I seem to recall another 3 day suspension by Mike, sometime this year. Where is the martingale???

beachedwhale likes this.

8. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    Here's the post from the Wizard
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...ts/#post625263
    where he didn't know that the players deal the cards at a Big Baccarat table <<a dealer still deals the cards at the big table. I think it is in the James Bond movies where the player does it>> and confessed that <<I have played almost no baccarat at all.>>

beachedwhale likes this.
  9. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

Shackleford knows as much about sports betting as he knows about baccarat. See, this is what I meant in my WoV post. There is advice at WoV that is downright flat out mathematically wrong, but nobody corrects it. And the people posting it don't get suspended.

beachedwhale likes this.
  10. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

Some Suspensions get The Martingale and some Suspensions don't get The Martingale.

beachedwhale likes this.
  11. Karen Nathan

I think Yonopit was a straight up Troll. He had one post that was talking shit about Mdawg, got suspended for 3 days and never even came back to even visit after his one post harrassing and insulting Mdawg. He hasn't visited in almost a week. Smells like stinky fish to me....:/

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. beachedwhale

That’s not stinky fish you smell, it’s Beached Whale’s rotting vagina. That’s what happens when you have fat rolls upon fat rolls. Certain parts of your body become impossible to clean. They become infested with mould and all sorts of disgusting things resulting in a stench you didn’t even know could exist.

13. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    Yes I am sure Yonapit and others are just socks there to troll MDawg. Well, imitation is the best flattery!

When I got my second suspension that was Martingaled from the first, I believe I started bringing up to WOV Admin that my first suspension should have never been more than three days anyway, but no one listened. Then at one point I noticed that someone had been suspended at the same time as I and didn't get Martingaled, even though he had prior suspensions. Then the Admin said that after a while the Martingale no longer applies and the offender starts with a clean slate. When I asked how long it took to "reset the WOV Martingale clock" I was told that "it depends" and that there was no hard and fast rule.

Anyway, bottom line is that they just do what they want and there is little or no consistency or even handed justice. Probably all this is intentional because if they got rid of the suspensions and just made it like other forums, people would just drift off due to boredom. If you have to fight just to stay out of the purple red ink, you'll probably view it more like a privilege and stick around to post.

Also given that the WOV Mods aren't paid a nickel, I suppose that if they weren't given practically Carte Blanche to suspend right and left they would have nothing to do, feel unwanted and just drift off too.

beachedwhale likes this.
  14. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

I am surprised that people are still posting at the WOV kinder garden .

beachedwhale likes this.

15. Karen Nathan

Your first Suspension was BULLSHIT and should never had happened. You got bullied so you called your Bully a Hater and got a WEEK SUSPENSION. Fuck that. It reminds me of when I was being haraased at WOV, so I went to an Admin for help. Instead of Suspending my HARASSERS, The Admin THREATENED TO BAN ME, THE VICTIM! WTF? Even other Posters mentioned how absolutely fucked up it was that the Admin THREATENED to BAN the Victim, not Suspend The Harassers.

beachedwhale likes this.
  16. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Here is a Bitch Bum Blabs quote that popped up as I was looking for something else. From the thread announcing her 'promotion' to administrator:

"It's my goal to have a very light footprint; useful but not oppressive. I'm a free speech advocate."

No, this is not an April Fools joke...it is what that lying fool said. She's never reached a goal in he miserable life so...no surprise there.

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. Karen Nathan

Her very first post there was something like , "I am a New Member. Please be gentle." She came off as so humble in her introduction post...

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    There has definitely been a shift in her attitude over the past year. When I first arrived at WOV her first post directed to me was along the lines of "I never rolled as high as you, but..." and she posted stories that were pretty much just offered as corollary anecdotes to mine, in a friendly way. Couple years later though you could almost see the furrowed brow and spite building up in her whenever she commented on anything I wrote. Over all though, a lot of it had to do with clashes she had with the Wizard, and other Mods, over forum decisions. This is what more than a few posted around the internet as the reason behind the tension there. I am just repeating what was posted all over the internet and was common knowledge at WOV - that there was a behind the scenes power struggle going on. That's no doubt why she feels like she has something to prove - proving that she's still in charge and not the Wizard.

I was collateral damage to the Wizard/BBB feud that so many have posted about.

Still, why she, and so many others took MDawg so personally, I can't say. I do know that even today people over there continue to talk about MDawg even though he's not even around. Talking about someone daily after he's gone? THAT makes a statement.

beachedwhale likes this.
  19. Karen Nathan

You seem to be an unwilling Pawn in a very sick game. For instance, you were being insulted and fought back and YOU ended up with a four month Suspension whereas your BULLY got a laughable one week Suspension. At least one of the longtime Members stood up for you saying something like,"The Bully got a one week Suspension and the VICTIM got a four month Suspension. Sounds legit."

There was also the Troll who pretended to be you and got BBB to blindly permeanantly ban you when you hadn't even been on the internet at all when that Troll showed up. Lots of Posters stuck up for you saying they really didn't think you were that Troll. Some even mentioned the fact that you had been driving to another State when that Troll showed up, clearly not posting on an internet. A pointed question something like,"So, does this mean that some Newbie can pretend to be Axel when Axel is on Suspension and get Axel banned?" seemed to light the bulb really brightly in The Admins' heads. After a little while, BBB acknowledged that The Admins had been played into thinking that you were that Troll and mentioned this same Troll had also been pretending to be you on other websites in attempts to get you banned. You were then reinstated.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    beachedwhale likes this.
  20. Karen Nathan

People on WOV made implication jokes that I was Mendoza. I was NOT Mendoza and now I have even been asked on VCT if I was Mendoza. I promise to GOD that I was not Mendoza. Mendoza is a MAN and Fluent in Spanish. I am a WOMAN and NOT Fluent in Spanish!

beachedwhale likes this.