1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Garn it. You give me too much credit. Simply type Mensa into the WoV search and up it comes. It took a few seconds. Did I say garn it? Meant to say darn it. Let me give it another try. Garn it. Oops did it again.

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    How about this as a word, because it has to be a sort of multi pass word I would think returd would encompass all known and unknown meaning of everything and nothing. Just a thought.
    Cheers

beachedwhale likes this.
  3. Punkcity

As an example of use
    “Evenbob collects his thoughts from his past actions of many years past and presents that information to us in the here and now as a returded recollection. “
    “Spike dismantled everything that he thought he knew without the full understanding of a recess grade powder monkey to present his thesis on all things on the planet he knows absolutely nothing about and calls it returd 101”
    Or something similar or not.
    Cheers

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. Punkcity

Put Freddy last post before this here oops

Shoot my bad I thought mensa was short modern speak for old dried up menstruated man pussy. As that seemed to be the discripton of wiz and spike and why they would claim they where menstruating as older males, sozz my bad sozz
    Cheers

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
    beachedwhale likes this.
  5. beachedwhale

beachedwhale Active Member

I wonder how long EvenBlob/Spike will disappear for should the Trump polls prove accurate this time? 6 months? A year? I guess the result of the election may end up being a win-win. LOL

6. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Sad Shack Shackleford must have a lot of time on his hands since social distancing makes it difficult to accidentally brush up against women. So what's our hero been up to besides making the worst live stream videos in history?

Well, he got a scam letter in the mail from Hong Kong. Typical ripoff saying an alleged relative left money with no will and the con man can help him get it. Instead of throwing the letter in the trash like a normal person...this greedy fool is actually thinking about it. What...did he already blow through the money from the sale of his sites? What a moron...always looking for an angle. Isn't he the one who tried to hide money in an overseas bank and almost lost it all? Trying to hide it from the wife? Hoping to elope with Angela? She and her husband must laugh at Sad Shack.

Does a routine scam letter really warrant it's own thread on a gambling board? Even the dumbest WoVer would toss the letter. Not him. He's been contacting this one and that one...he even contacted the bank in Singapore. Always the user...he tells one member to feel free to call the bank on his behalf.

This awkward little manboy is so out of it that I doubt he could be embarrassed by any stupid thing he has done. What about the site's owners....Chan and Zuga? How embarrassing for them.

beachedwhale likes this.
  7. Punkcity

Hey Freddy chill chill, I got in touch with the Nigerian prince and he said it’s totally legit it’s his half cousin uncles mistress friend of the butcher sisters mothers son ,whom actually had a sex change and is or rather was a ladyboy who was half Nigerian and Chinese and American from Nevada (incidentally) so he/ she is actually related to shacklefart, so it’s all above board. Apparently they knew each other because of the double e’s , and the bulge in the undies. So chill man chill. He’s not getting ripped off. Cheers

beachedwhale and Drekken like this.

8. Drekken

Drekken New Member

Does a routine scam letter really warrant it's own thread on a gambling board?

My answer — YES

Punkcity and beachedwhale like this.
  9. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    It's happened! WOV traffic has dropped straight into the toilet at 552K, and in so doing, GF has overtaken it.

Alexa_WOV_552K_7_21_2020.png

Alexa_GF_535K_7_21_2020.png

We're #1!
    joe_namath_number1.jpg

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    beachedwhale likes this.
  10. oopsididitagain

oopsididitagain Active Member

Great Freddy must have a lot of time on his hands. Lol.

Who in his right mind types the word Mensa into the Wizard search option, and, then tries to make something of it?

Can you spell, deflection?

G.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  11. Punkcity

YES I would like to try for $500 please
    Do I have to use it in a sentence?

beachedwhale and oopsididitagain like this.
  12. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Yes. For $500 we will be merciful in your death sentence. :)

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

I know that technically any Loyalty I had to Wizard And WOV in general should have ended the day I was banned from WOV, but I've gotta put my own personal feelings aside and say something in Wizard's defense.

Wizard admitted he has Autism which is why his brain didn't immediately scream "SCAM!" When he received that obviously Scam letter. And at least he did ask WOV Members if they felt this letter was a Scam, contacted the REAL bank which informed him that no one named Derrick Tan ever worked there and the letter was indeed a scam. (Although there WAS a picture of a Derrick Tan on the fake Bank's website that seemed like a Bank Manager) and didn't just blindly give Derrick Tan his Bank Account Info which is more than I can say for the IDIOT woman who was a Harvard University Educated Financial Advisor who fell for one of those type of scams and gave the Scammers access to her Bank Account and they took over $400,000 of her Life Savings and gave her NO mom ey in return. Sad thing is her Gut feeling told her it was a scam from the beginning, her Husband told her it was a Scam, the Actual FBI told her it was a scam(The Scammers claimed to be Heads of FBI who had just confiscated millions of dollars from a huge Drug Cartel and were willing to put some of the millions from the Drug Cartel into her Bank Account. She still went ahead and did it despite the ACTUAL FBI telling her they didn't give her this offer and it was a SCAM. Stupid woman

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    beachedwhale likes this.
  14. Punkcity

Quote “ stupid woman “ and sahklefart has autism and that’s his excuse, returd more like it. He’s still stupid, probably more stupid than “ that “ woman.
    You know stupid is as stupid does. Cheers

beachedwhale and oopsididitagain like this.

15. Punkcity

Especially if your shaklefart or his admirer, obviously suffers stupidity. In the genes.
    Cheers

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    beachedwhale likes this.
  16. oopsididitagain

Oh, you have it. Now I get it. The whole Wizard forum is its own game of Jeopardy, with it's own "universe" of misfit answers. Somehow, Great Freddy wants to play this "game" with everyone. Double lol, ha.

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Hooray! Wizard/Sad Shack tells his adoring fans...all two of them...that he scored a 130 on the Mensa test and will now be a member. I wonder if he knows that a very large number of people score exactly 130 on the test...which is the minimum passing grade. Coincidence?

I'd still like to hear about EvenBob/Spike's experience as a member of Mensa in the 80s. Not a peep out of him. Did Spike best the Wizard or did he also get a 130? I guess Spike is too humble to brag about himself...unlike Sad Shack. Either that or he forgot that he said it.

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Just mention roulette over at WoV and they go bezerk. It's not like saying the president should get shot. Oh wait...someone did that and it was perfectly okay. I know firsthand about getting harassed over there just for wanting to discuss roulette...in the roulette forum no less. You can't beat it they shriek...5.26%...you lose $5 for every hundred they whine...you might as well stay home... blah, blah, blah.

A new member brought up roulette and also mentioned telekinesis and the usual suspects jumped all over him... mocking, bashing and insulting him. Even dim witted DrunkDear got sucked in again.

Detective AxelWolf answers the call and opines that it's Nathan...doesn't he always. As the saying goes...Nathan lives rent free in Axel's head. I guess there's a lot of room in there. Axel's findings: "If so she is a very well verse mentally challenged troll/puppeteer ever" Then: "Whatever the case, this person is a troll or an idiot if I ever seen one." He wraps it up with: "Feel free to suspend me whomever."

One member "liked" the post. Reaction from mod DrunkDear was swift on these insults against a member in good standing. He was the one who liked the post. Axel did finally get suspended for the insults...by the same person that liked the post less than 2 hours earlier.

Now we all know that Axel is Daddy Wizard's boy so how does DrunkDear handle it? Martingale considering past suspensions? Axel's last suspension was in January and was levied by DrunkDear himself. That one, which made a mockery of Wizard/Sad Shack, was for one hour. You read that right...1 hour. So what was Axel's 'sentence' this time. Two weeks? Three? Nope. One day. The mod who liked the offending post gave a one day suspension. Oh...and he apologized to AxelWolf for doing it. No bias there.

It should have been 30 days for the incoherent gibberish alone.

We've all seen the stats right here. WoV is circling the drain. Instant fix...reinstate Nathan and beg MDawg to return now.

beachedwhale likes this.
  19. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

And...Tough is already banned along with Caralarm and Vegasgrind. Shame as Tough's Beating Randomness Thread is a really hot Thread, 18 pages in just a few days. Adventures of Mdawg thread on WOV is on Hiatus since his four month Suspension and my Nathan's Corner is hidden since I got unexpectedly banned for that one time cussing rant which I apologized for multiple times and was said when I was in a beyond shitty mood due to a Temporary Suspension I got at my job. Let's face it, Beating Randomness was one of the more Current Threads that brought Views and Posts. Mdawg is due to be reinstated in four days so there is a chance that Adventures will bring in more views and posts again. As for me, I really am not all that desperate for Wov Reinstatement anymore. I went from "Oh my God! I NEED to be reinstated on WOV immediately! I'll do ANYTHING to be reinstated on WOV!" To ,"It would be nice to be reinstated on WOV, and now I'm at the "Not really all that interested in a WOV reinstatement anymore." I didn't like tbe desperate person I was becoming when I begged to be reinstated on WOV. In fact, I DESPISED myself when I begged to be let back on even when I was doing it. But my desperation for WOV reinstatement clouded my self respect judgement. Shame really.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  20. oopsididitagain

Who gives a crap. A hell of a lot of typing, for nothing.

beachedwhale likes this.