1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Not everyone on WoV has drunk the Kool-Aid. Not everyone is in agreement on MDawg's warrantless, ridiculous suspension.

SOOPOO: "I'm not sure why MDawg got suspended."

Marcusclark66 to Axel: 'Why is it you seem to spar with so many members here." Axel, of course, doesn't answer the very legitimate question. Instead he comes back with "How many is many?" Marcus says: "More than almost all other members. Summation PLENTY." (his caps).

UnJon then says "many" as well. As we can see Axel's 'stock' (pun intended) is going down. Not everyone is a fan and he just can't understand why. Here's one more because I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge fantom's great post. A fairly new member, fantom already knows the score and is not afraid of Herr DICKtator.

fantom: "I do take exception to the hypocrisy inherent in the arbitrary, selective and inconsistent way in which these hard and fast rules are applied and the various penalties handed down from on high." Wow! He continues: "All of this depends on the mood of he (or they) who are the judges, juries and executioners." Double wow!!

Mr. fantom wraps it up with: "He may be the Wizard of Vegas but here he's the Tyrant as well. Anyone want to guess who Axel will go after next. Don't worry, Daddy Wizard. As long as I have a key to "Mike's house" I'll do whatever you want. What's that...fantom hurt your feelings? I'll get 'em. I'll make him slip up.

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

"Fantom" is 100% percent a known well established member. I'm fairly certain I know who it is, but will not disclose. I have a bad habit of figuring out most of the socks/dupes but will refrain from saying anything, unless warranted......Self control :)

beachedwhale likes this.
  3. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

His writing style does seem vaguely familiar. It doesn't matter because there is no burden of proof required for his upcoming ban. They'll just say it was a sock like they always do... even though they have no clue. In other words they will lie like they've done so many times.

You see...when they figure out who a sock is they take great pleasure in shouting it from the rooftops and with notations in the suspension list. When they just make it up...they merely say sock and leave it at that. That's how you know. For a newish member that goes red they may not comment at all hoping a member will pick up on it.

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    It's basically a power struggle over there between the few who are actually doing something (like me) and those who just sit at home commenting negatively on anyone who is actually doing it.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  5. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

I finally grew up and got some self respect and chose to stop begging to be let back on WOV. I didn't like myself when I was begging to be let back on WOV. I was very disgusted with myself and hated every second of my begging, but figured begging was the only way to be let back on(It didn't work, so it wasn't worth it)Besides, I was neglecting many other wonderful Websites when I was a Member of WOV and when I was begging to be let back on WOV, and now I've become more of an Active Member on those Websites I had put on the back burner for WOV.

oopsididitagain and beachedwhale like this.
  6. Karen Nathan

I also found Fantom's rant against Wizard to be suspicious myself... He really doesn't seem like a brand new Member to me TBH....

beachedwhale likes this.
  7. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    [duplicate]

beachedwhale likes this.

8. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

With MDawg on suspension and unable to respond on WoV...rainman suddenly decides to get in his cheap shot at him. Rain man indeed. Here is his nonsensical run-on sentence. "My Dawg is easily triggered he has multiple personalities they come and go like a Fantom in the night I may have to change his diet." There is no question what this is. Weak Wizard will read this post within 5 minutes. Will he suspend rainman for trolling and personal insults?

We'll see but rainman made sure to kiss some ass before violating the rules. He posted about Weak Wizard "He's the Man" not once but twice. That's a clear violation of Stupid WoV rule 6... "Do not post the same message more than once." Manboy can't weasel out of it by saying he didn't see it because, even though he claims not to read all WoV posts, he reads every word here.

Rain man: an autistic or mentally and/or socially impaired person. Boy did he pick the right forum. Right, manboy?

beachedwhale likes this.
  9. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Here is a quick public service announcement for the pervs at perv central...aka WoV. There is a new female member on the forum. She lists her age as 30 and her occupation as contortionist. Hobbies: pulling shapes and playing games.

Who will be the first to contact her? Will Weak Wizard meet her for some BJ like he did with juiciejennie. At 30 years old she fits the desired age group. Will AxelWolf start threads about her like he did with miss juicie? Maybe "fluff up" his 7 incher and go for it himself?

Oh...her handle? Promise to stop drooling? It's AylaDuece. Note to Ayla...beware of wolfs in sheep's clothing.

beachedwhale likes this.
  10. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Come on, manly men of WoV. She's a contortionist!! Can't let that one slip away. Jealous Blabs isn't around to intimidate her. Looks like a green light until someone creeps her out....or in Wizard speak "makes her feel uncomfortable." What's the over/under? Will Weak Wizard dazzle her with his unicycle? A signed copy of his book perhaps? Will Axel get on his tiptoes and whisper sweet nonsense in her ear? To borrow an old movie line: "She had me at contortionist."

beachedwhale likes this.
  11. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

The 2 top candidates are of course the Manboy and SooPoop. By far the 2 biggest obvious pervs there. Soopoop might actually take a break from updating HIS PORTFOLIO, every single day.

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. oopsididitagain

oopsididitagain Active Member

With Tasha's, Garnabby's, and the schizophrenic MrV's sudden departure (out of his personal embarrassment) from VCT, it's only degenerated into a bunch of mud that isn't even being slung. Pure shit not worth the reading more than, maybe, the first lines to see how much worse it can get. Come on, Red, it's time to go. Ha.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  13. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Unique personalities all. Tell me the slugs over there don't hang on Garnabby's every word...marveling at his anagrams...wondering if his outlook on the world may just be a little more accurate than they'd like to admit.

Same with Tasha. They can't get enough of her adventures. When she stole the limelight from Weak Wizard's lackeys on WoV it didn't sit well. Bitch Bum Blabs et al. were so darn jealous that they got rid of her. Nathan/Tasha did exactly what they couldn't do...revive that dying forum. MDawg does the same thing and look how he gets treated.

beachedwhale likes this.
  14. oopsididitagain

All I know is that nobody took a beating like Tasha.

Ha, perhaps Tasha will regale us with a look from the scenes. How it felt, etc.

beachedwhale likes this.

15. oopsididitagain

... from behind the scenes.

beachedwhale likes this.
  16. jbs

jbs Well-Known Member

I'm sure you're using a little "magic" to be at WoV right now. Abracadabra!

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. oopsididitagain

I don't know how you're going to ignore ignoring anyone over there now. Must be obvious that the place is sinking into so-called AP oblivion. Biggest bunch of losers, ever. Lol.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  18. Karen Nathan

beachedwhale likes this.
  19. oopsididitagain

What's the prize for three cookie monsters in a row?

"Will this be your $1,500 winner?"

Lol.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  20. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

"US PAPER GAMES " mentioned he wanted to delete all his posts. I highly recommend Ibeatyouraces, he's the best in the business, bar none. Does anybody know how USPG can get a hold of him?

beachedwhale likes this.