1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

I dunno Freddy. The What did you eat Today thread is a scintillating 192 pages.

KJ's buddy (Billryan) and self professed AP Pro writes:
    For lunch today I had their chili bowl. It comes in a tray and you microwave the meat and the cheeses in different compartments and mix them together with the supplied sour cream. I'm not a big chili eater but this was the best chili I've ever had. I'm definitely adding this into the rotation.

Thanks for the warning. How'd u like to get caught standing behind that guy on a bus without air conditioning in the Vegas heat.:vomit:

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

billryan writes: $77 is a very fair price (for 6 meals) to pay for not having a wife. Besides, where can you find one that won't cost me double that.

Considering the prize she would getting.:eek:

beachedwhale likes this.
  3. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

They were making a Biblical reference. Moses in the Bible killed an Egyptian Pharoah I believe, something that is some real shit, the equivalent of killing say Joe Biden. He had to go on the run if I believe....

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    Sorry ol' boy REDietz, I can't quite message the Wizard on your behalf in that I too am currently WOV suspended.

congratulatory.png I made at post at WOV about how UNKewlJ should get the kewpie doll for making the most vows to leave the forum, and yet returning repeatedly,
    attachment.jpg
    which was a follow up to this post from about nine months ago,
    attachment.jpg
    and MWalz9 went boo hoo hoo to any WOV Moderator who would listen.

I mean, MWalz9 might be twice my age and yet this old fossil couldn't handle a comment that wasn't even directed at him.

Boo hoo hoo, sez MWalz9, I really will stay away from WOV unless cruel ol' MDawg is suspended. soap.png

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  5. Karen Nathan

I'm surprised that Dieter and Gordon ALREADY Suspended Members. They are brand new Moderators, not even hired a week ago, in fact, got hired just four days ago and ALREADY gave Suspensions. I would have honestly thought they would have waited about a MONTH before issuing Suspensions since they are brand new Moderators.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  6. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

Sure, moses. I have no problem because the two comments are completely friggin' different and have completely different personal effects on me. C'mon, moses, figure it out, man. Read with some comprehension. You can't seriously think the two things are identical.

If someone had said he wanted to use money to have sex with retards, then that's offensive. Then you have an equivalent comment. And, since a sweet "retarded" guy I knew as a kid was sexually abused by a guy, I'd have some personal-history skin in the game. But that's not what was said, so the comments aren't even on the same planet.

You need to get off this kewlJ fixation. It's screwing up your reasoning.

beachedwhale likes this.
  7. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

It hit home in your instance because of people close to you were physically handicapped or challenged.

Why is using someone who is mentally handicapped or challenged any different?

Yet you follow those posts with "I dont anything about blackjack. But here are my college gootball picks."

You and the other two disciples will conveniently overlook that. No?

beachedwhale likes this.

8. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

My reasoning? Stand up for what is right no matter who says it.

beachedwhale likes this.
  9. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

I'm not big on the whole politically correct thing. You want to be offended by somebody calling you a retard, be my guest. Call me old fashioned, but I see recommending paying money to have sex with retards as somewhat more offensive than you (who I assume, perhaps incorrectly, are not technically a retard) being called a retard.

Let me review that for you. You are presumably not a retard. Somebody called you a retard. You want me to stand up for what's right. Well, I will be more inclined to defend you if you are indeed a retard. So, are you?

And calling someone who is not a retard by the word "retard" comes nowhere near saying you want to pay to have sex with retards. The two things are completely, utterly different. The first is name-calling. The second is some sick power/sex thing.

Not similar. Not in the least.

beachedwhale likes this.
  10. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Here is my point. Saying f-u or f-off are fighting words. I broke up a fight just last week over that.
    Not that Im a Saint. They were blocking me and I wanted to back out and go home.

Call someone a C in public. You'll probably get punched in the throat by a woman or her date he if has any guts.

Call someone a Retard? Do be surprised if you find yourself surrounded.

Make fun of a person or bully someone with a physical handicap? Ive ran a guy down, knocked him off his bike, and walked him back to the person he insulted. Clearly, he was motivated to apologize.

VCT is against physical threats of violence. Yet, promotes right up to it.

beachedwhale likes this.
  11. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

But ReDietz views it as an opportunity for self promotion.

So it's difficult to console you suddenly acting all butt hurt over what G888 said.

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

New WoV gordonm888 posts: "I have my hands full trying to follow what is going on in WOV without looking at what people are posting on other sites. I have a life outside the internet and I just can't spend 24/7 reading other posts at other sites.

Just for fun I googled gordonm888 to see if he was on any other sites. Here is a partial list of what popped up.

IMBD

freeinfo690

important arcade peanut

my pogo badges.com

pandacodes

consultantslots

treecritic

everthere

dergipark

weebly

sipnew

Wow! It must have been difficult to give up all those and more to be a servant to Daddy Wizard.

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

beachedwhale likes this.
  14. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

My last post is halfway in the quote for some reason, right after freeinfo 690.

beachedwhale likes this.

15. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

G8's did post a Las Vegas Blackjack Survey. But none of the alleged 100's of AP Pros could speak to the validity of a 5 year old list.

However, Billryan has since informed the congregation how much chili he can comsume.

So all wasnt lost.:confused:

beachedwhale likes this.
  16. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Tasha writes:
    Kewlj rallied for my permanent banning and cussed me out and laughed at my financial troubles after I tried to help him.

Seee. I knew he likes you.;)

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. Karen Nathan

Would you stop? There is NOTHING going on between Kewlj and I. Kewlj is GAY(So he doesn't like Women).

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Wait. Tasha is a woman? Who is Karen? Who is Nathan? Who is Karen Nathan? Who is Nathan Detroit?

KJ bats on the wrong side of the plate? Is he the
    pitcher? or the catcher? a punter? or a long snapper? He doesnt seem very happy. Why would you say he is Gay?

It's all so confusing. Big Gulps huh. Welp, see you later.:meh:

beachedwhale likes this.
  19. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

LMAO at who is Nathan Detroit, he's a long time GF man. Don't know if he's anywhere else under another name. Tasha/Karen/Nathan and 50+ other aliases are all KarenNathan. She is the leader for socks/dupes and has the biggest overall fan club of all time. There is another long time poster who I believe has at least 25-30 socks/dupes possibly more, who's in second place. Many others have between 5/10 over the years.

beachedwhale likes this.
  20. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

You asked about Dieter. He seems like your run of the mill, boring gambler. In his 7 years on WoV he only started 7 boring threads. Nothing of any value there.

He finally got his feet wet by suspending MDawg. I'm sure the other mods put him up to it and are now laughing to themselves. Dieter ends up with egg on his face there. He totally blew it, totally misread it and had no idea who or what the Dawg was talking about. He better get used to it...it's every mod for himself over there.

The poor fool has been trying to get my attention ever since he went green. Okay Dieter...you had your 15 minutes. Now crawl back in your hole.

beachedwhale likes this.