1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Billyran...out again.

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Mdawg writes: Don't feel too bad, the UNKewl one has been banned off almost as many forums as you have. The UNKewl one is universally despised across the internet and in real life.

Tater says: Tasha vs KJ. One in the same?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  3. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

It's nice when a new WoV member bumps a 9 year old thread. It's really a great service to the forum and the entire gambling community. No, silly....the thread is not about roulette or blackjack or slots. It's the "What Part of a Woman Are You Most Attracted to?" thread. It even comes with a poll with choices like "I'm an ass man" "I'm a leg man" and "I'm a breast man" as well as others.

What does this have to do with gambling and Vegas? Why hasn't some power hungry mod closed the thread like they have dozens of others? Well...there are women in Vegas and women gamble there. Close enough...right? There you go. WoV at it's finest.

Several 'prominent' members have weighed in. AxelWolf has quite a few comments over several posts. Nothing like hearing from an expert. When it comes to women Axel sure knows the score. He also shared that "his wife works out 2 times eats (sic), eats healthy, has nice hair, a beautiful and cute face, she is smart with a good sense of logic, she is an avid reader." Thanks for that, Axel. Insecure much? Too bad she's not an English teacher.

Just this past January gordonm888 discovered the thread and promptly offered that he was an ass man. Yes gordo....you are definitely an ass, man. Legs are optional...right gordo? As in double amputee?

Check out the thread and have a good laugh at these pathetic pervs drooling all over themselves. #Making daddy Wizard proud one post at a time.

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

RE Dietz writes: Nobody in their right mind would have tried to rob me. I looked more like the guy who'd be doing the robbing.

Tater says: The old "they leave alone the crazy" trick. ;) 365/11 for me.

beachedwhale likes this.
  5. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

AxelWolf has made an ominous and somewhat cryptic post on WoV. Reading between the lines...it looks like he may be done with that useless forum. He stayed away for 10 days after his last bogus suspension then posted his displeasure with "Mike's house." He then says for any long time member to PM him if they are looking for a new exciting home. Wow...who saw that coming? You certainly can't blame the guy. Is Mike's house of cards falling? What must new prospects think when they see the top 2 posters leaving?

beachedwhale likes this.
  6. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Kudos to Axelwolf.

Fun and games is all fine. But there has to be a point that reality and math matters. It hasn't mattered at wov basically since MDawg joined. And I believe that destroying WoV was his real objective.

beachedwhale likes this.
  7. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

I've been saying for ages that the WoV APs should just get together and start their own subscription-based private forum. Take control and allow people in who they want and freeze out who they don't want.

MDawg sort of took over WoV and made a joke out of the forum's original tone and mission (not that there's anything wrong with that). He gets more credibility doing it that way than starting up his own forum from scratch. He's "verified by Wizard." He's basically made an ass out of any actual AP who still frequents WoV.

Forums don't cost much of anything. The only hassle is making sure that whoever hosts it doesn't hold you responsible for forum language and content. It is a pain to ensure you don't have pervs recruiting this or idiots trying to sell that. You either have to check it every day and edit it or "hire" free mods.

Shackleford clearly went all in with MDawg. So now everyone with any expertise leaves the table, which I've said all along is how Shackleford prefers it.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.

8. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

Good job AlexWolf, better late then never. It's about time you wised up, regarding your buddy Rusty. The only posters left on that forum, should be shank brownosers and wannabe power trippers.

beachedwhale likes this.
  9. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Early exit for Decency.

Down goes KJ.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  10. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    What was Spike called at WOV?

beachedwhale likes this.
  11. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Even Bob . Spike

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. gizmotron

Retired
    I wonder if he did any talking about randomness?

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. gizmotron

Retired
    So I looked up Even Bob on that forum and it looks like he was hated and the butt of many jokes. I wonder why?

beachedwhale likes this.
  14. Nathan Detroit

Maybe Freddy could fill you in.

beachedwhale likes this.

15. Nathan Detroit

Is thar the real Spike ? His avatar reads age 41 ?

beachedwhale likes this.
  16. Nathan Detroit

edit " is that....

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. gizmotron

Retired
    Well he admits to being in his 60's. But he has been about 20 years late on the uptake ever since I came across him and his "read the random" act.

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

EvenBob/Spike is a condescending, pompous, arrogant, very eccentric and very unlikeable person...typical loser who thinks he's smarter and better than everyone else. He even claims to have been a member of Mensa. He's posting full speed ahead on the Diversity Tomorrow site where he makes a fool of himself on a regular basis.

19. gizmotron

Retired
    Com'on! Mensa? Hahahaha! LOL He's nothing but an excellent baloney festival. It was so fun to watch him slaughter basic arithmetic. That's all gone now. No exhibit "A" to impeach him with.

I see there is a guy there named zippyboy. Is that Spike / Even Bob? At the Diversity Tomorrow forum?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.
  20. gizmotron

Retired
    I found it. He's Evenbob. Now I get to watch him display his obvious prestige.

HAHAHA! they are on to him:

"I guess personal attacks are OK here. But gee, Bob, can't you be even the least bit original? Calling people "trolls" has been what pimply fourteen-year-old boys pounding away at their keyboards have done since the dawn of the internet. Surely someone with your immense life experience and wisdom can do better than a sexually frustrated adolescent."

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
    beachedwhale likes this.