1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Unmoderated. Freedom of speech . GREAT.

mr j and beachedwhale like this.
  2. beachedwhale

beachedwhale Active Member

If you didn’t care you wouldn’t have even brought it up dumbfuck. Remember, you aren’t in WoV anymore Mensa boy. LOLZ

3. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

If it's unmoderated what is the point of saying at the top of every page to be respectful and polite. Nobody is respectful and polite on unmoderated forums. I guess I am, I never use four-letter curse words and I never lower myself to call people names. There are far more slick ways to insult people then to scrape the bottom of the barrel. The first factory I worked in there was a motto hanging on the foreman's door that said profanity is the first resort of a simple mind. I've never forgotten that.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
  4. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

I probably cared for a Split Second and I caught myself. Won't happen again.

beachedwhale likes this.
  5. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

I have to admit, I've never been able to figure out decisively who Beached Whales Clitoris is. I'm usually able to decipher who most people are, especially after a reasonable time frame. Regardless he's funny as hell and you can't beat his avatar of the 2nd worst forum mod in history :)

Punkcity, mr j and beachedwhale like this.
  6. beachedwhale

Thanks for the kind words, I do my best.

As for who I am, I’m John-O. Just ask EvenBlob. Apparently the Mensa patient was able to work it out in 5 seconds flat. I suppose that’s easy to do when you have the breadth of forum experience that he does. The demented recluse spends 18 hours a day on these things you know. LOLZ

mr j likes this.
  7. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

Yes it is Spike. If you keep acting this soft, you will be treated like the Gamblers Glen legend "Sky Pilot". The one and only punching bag/ laughing stock Frank Stanton. You don't get much more comical then old Frank( good memories).

beachedwhale likes this.

8. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

I came here to talk about roulette, not to play some juvenile GG games. You guys go ahead and knock yourselves out with it, I have better things to do.

9. beachedwhale

You spend every waking hour on Internet forums. What “better things” do you have to do pray tell? Your unintended comedy is truly timeless. LOLZ

10. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Well I dunno BWC. You and Punkcity are funny as hell. Mdawg has it down. Freddy and Ozzy are good.

I haven't had so much fun since my dog at my grandma. :eek:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
    Punkcity and beachedwhale like this.
  11. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

You're severely underachieving with your first 187 posts Spike. This forum is expecting big things from the only guy in gambling forum history whose in the ballpark of 100+k posts. The only other hardcore to have a hope in hell to achieve that kind of milestone would be Alex The Warrior Wolf. You have a reputation to uphold, don't let us down.

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    I posted to bwc sometime ago how it would have been funny if the poster name was

“Bleached shaved whale clitoris”

And recently I’ve been thinking that

“beaver mohawk whale clitoris” would be fun also.
    To me beached whale clitoris is epic. When he’s got your number he goes in deep , balls deep and hard. He just sets it , straight and hard, that torn hole , all that blood , your thankful for that , as it’s all the lube your getting princess. He grabs you by the ears and drives even deeper and if your ears are still intact at the end you’ll definitely have Buddha earlobes at the end of it. Don’t matter which hole he uses or even if he just makes a new one for yar. They don’t call him daddy for nothing, yeah bwc, that’s big white cock strapped to that avatar anyold day of the week. I’m telling you this you’d opt for the frontal lobotomy rather than the bwc strapadicktome avatar cussing your arze off. Your slipping and sliding as you drag your torn jellymeat away from there.
    He’s my fav I’m in tears of laughter from some of his posts. Epic. Cheers

13. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Fuck, I mean shit, sorry about that.

14. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Fuck, I mean shit. Sorry about that.

15. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Like a big bear going to shit. Best not get in his way.

Punkcity likes this.
  16. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

Someone gets to keep there name here for 5 years without incident. All of a sudden some stooge shows up bitching and whining like a spineless coward and the name gets changed. Hmmm I wonder who's responsible ? Any guesses folks, I know what mine is !

17. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

I complained to BWC that it is beyond ridiculous that I've been here two weeks and have almost 200 likes. It's stupid and misleading. It would not be tolerated on any other forum. If the administrators saw my post and made the decision based on that, oh well. But I think they've been getting lots of complaints from lots of people that it's unfair.

18. beachedwhale

Only a forum addicted loser would even give a fuck about likes. You sound like a teenage girl. Oh it’s so unfair. What a fucking Martian! Lolz

19. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    To be honest, when I used to read that other forum, I always pictured bbb as a dark haired short back and sides lesbian, just the vibe I got from her posts. Good thing I didn’t start a thread claiming something that I had no concrete evidence about. That would be embarrassing to say the least. I’m surprised that she looks so ( no words)

Disclaimer not that there is any thing wrong with being a dark haired short back and sides lesbian and I have no bias towards any non bindery or bindery, non disclosed gender or disclosed gender and or affiliates . I will call anyone a princess as I see fit.
    Cheers

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
  20. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

I appreciated all the likes BWC. Probably good they slowed it down. She was startin to get to me. :eek::D