1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LovePotion9, Sep 5, 2015.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

Is there anything more mundane than a gambling addict pretending to win? I mean, c'mon, it's about as interesting and "sophisticated" as Sunday morning preachers telling you that they know the way to God.

2. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    When you (and MrV/MisterV) have something worthwhile to say, I am sure that your peers will let you know.

3. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

Right. Like yapping about one's gambling while skipping the losing is a worthwhile endeavor.

MDawg, really, if you're trying to convince your family that your degeneracy is financially worthwhile, you should stick to some low key at least semi-reality summaries. Personally I have no problem with a family's degenerate black sheep skipping losing reports so as to keep the finances flowing. More power to you. But these long months of self reporting wins while skipping losses and presenting it all as some kind of reality is just juvenile. It's a child's game. You may as well write about your tiddly winks prowess. More gravitas.

4. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    You say you're a lawyer?

You sure mangled the above post; how would my peers know in advance to tell me that I have something valuable to say?

You should stick to AP'ing the claw machine in the grocery store.

FWIW I am a recreational gambler, I've nothing to "teach" anyone about gambling: but my opinions are my own and I enjoy calling out bullshitters such as yourself.

I am happy to engage with you on THIS board, if you want to play that game...

5. oopsididitagain

oopsididitagain Active Member

After wading past all of the international this, and that ...

---> Where Have All the Intellectuals Gone?: Confronting Twenty-First Century Philistinism

https://anagram-solver.net/ FWIW I am a recreational gambler, I've nothing to "teach" anyone about gambling but my opinions are my own and I enjoy calling out bullshitters such as yourself.?partial=true

On some level, as you half-way pretended to surmise, MDawg, indeed, meant that your peers certainly can't know thus, in advance, but, so, perhaps, as well, that then you will be waiting a very long time before they ever advise you to say something.

I guess that you, neither, can take a hint.

Too fucking stupid, even before the "pot". (Which leaves old, Red, neither, with an excuse.)

(178 + 0^0) = 179.

78255585899 = 317 * 13723 * 17989 = (310 + 7) * [(13730 - 7) * (100*100 + 7979 + 10)] ---> LOVE at 137_371__179_791, or 137_371__17[3^2]_7[3^2]1, with the 1 = V ---> A of ace, at a value of 1, or 14, as low, or high. Avatar of LOVE.

78255585899 ---> 99858555287. 99858555287 = (99858555288 - 1) = [-1 + (72 * 2227) * (722777 - 100000)] = {-1 + (72 * 2227) * [(2000 + 700777 + 20000) - 100000]} ---> 1__722_227_277_772__1

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
    MDawg likes this.
  6. oopsididitagain

oopsididitagain Active Member

So where did all the intellectuals go?

Palestine, of course, as in the "opposite" of philistine.

---> Palestine: Selected Statements by Ayatollah Khamenei About Palestine

https://anagram-solver.net/ You sure mangled the above post, how would my peers know in advance to tell me that I have something valuable to say?partial=true

Look at the author of the book in my post above, Frank Furedi.

Well, almost got both the Palestinian, and Canadian, parts, but, Palestine is pretty darn close to Hungary, and, Hungary has a Palestinian embassy.

I almost always work with the first and last lines, but this time was a bit different. Maybe, old, V, is a bit soft in the "middle".

Oops, (looks like) I did it again! Ha.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
  7. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

As the very first post in this thread says...WoV is a joke. It was then and is more so now. Just have a gander at the top posters. Then look at the mods that quit.

Poster #1 has drastically curtailed his posting. (More on that later).

Poster #2 hasn't posted since last February.

Poster #3 is dead. Last post Nov 2020.

Poster #5...last post May 2017. You read that correctly. The 5th top poster hasn't made a post in OVER 5 years.

The forum claiming 21,826 members has a top poster who hasn't posted in 5 long years. If you look in the wee hours you'll often see not one person logged in. Zero. In addition to those dismal numbers....the now are fortunate to reach 100 visitors in a 24 hour period. On weekends they always fall short of that. Where are these almost 22,000 members? Are they all busy for hours at a time. Nothing fishy there.

Oh...the mods. Bitch Bum Blabs quit. Mission quit. Face quit. Look what they have now. Pitiful...just pitiful.

8. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Yes, our friend AxelWolf is the #1 WoV poster...by default as EvenBob/Spike said buh bye. To his credit...he hasn't gone groveling back. Axel was a very heavy poster for almost 10 years...one of the boys...key to "Mike's house." That abruptly changed last October. First the bumbling incompetent Dunce Dear suspended Axel for 7 days for absolutely no reason...said he insulted EvenBob/Spike. Outright lie.

Then, in the "Cooperation Game III" thread, goofy gordon complained that he never got paid for Cooperation Game II. He implied that Axel had something to with it....insulting his name and reputation. It was a disgusting, unsubstantiated thing to say and no one called gordy on it. Nice job by the 2 village idiots.

Axel seemed to have had enough as he returned from his suspension and drastically curtailed his posting to this day. He actually hinted that he was leaving but stopped short of doing that. He also hinted that he was gong to start his own board and asked interested parties to contact him if interested.

9. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Why would I have to grovel to go back when I left of my own accord. I did not get suspended I'm the one that pulled the plug and I could go back anytime I wanted.

10. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

Weak Wizard the troll is at it again....bringing up Alan's 18 yos. Blatant trolling from a petty little man. Alan gave it right back to him telling the weak one: "That is a personal attack and you should be ashamed of yourself." Of course Alan is right. He finishes off the weak one with: "Well, I never used your failed website to discredit you -- and you admitted your website failed when you asked for donations and then sold out." Very well put and completely accurate.

Funny though...when Heather claimed to have spun the same roulette number 8 times in a row the phony hypocrite swept it under the rug. The math the math.! Man of integrity. Yeah right.

11. beachedwhale

beachedwhale Active Member

Over at the ghost site Diversity Tomorrow where only the biggest of the WoV losers gather there’s a topic asking when you will be comfortable living like before covid.

AZduffman, aka @SPIKE Jnr says some women at his office still wear a mask “but I don’t bother them about it”. I’m sure they’re all thankful for that. Not so much that they aren’t being hassled for wearing a mask but because they don’t have to interact with one of the all-time great social misfits. They breathe a sigh of relief!

For those who don’t remember, Duffman is the guy who told the forum that he had considered travelling to Russia to procure a bride. I know right! LOLZ! He’s also proudly disclosed that he’s given up on finding a woman. Thank goodness for that, it only took him 50-odd years to realise that no woman would ever be interested in a stone cold loser with views so extreme that the only place he dares air them is to a bunch of strangers online. Online being the place where he spends almost every waking hour.

Yeah dipshit, you CHOSE to be single your whole life. What a fucking moron. LOLZ

12. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

I see Buzz has checked in to WoV with a post in the "Dan Lubin Has Died" thread. Glad to know he's alive and kicking. Coming back again after being banned...he was immediately banned again by Weak Wizard. If Buzz wasn't the number one WoV fan...he was right up there. He was also friends with Weak Wizard and attended WoV meetups in Vegas. A true, loyal WoVer if there ever was one. So what happened?

When WoV was sold to LCB, Buzz was teasing one of the new staff members...a female. It was just Buzz being Buzz. Zuga took offense and summarily banned Buzz forever. He didn't bother to look into Buzz...to see what he was about...just banned him. Maybe he was jealous of the old dude. Whatever...his crappy forum.

The real culprit here was Weak Wizard. He easily could have given Zuga a heads up and smoothed things over for Buzz. Instead the gutless weak one did nothing and hung his "friend out to dry. Wow. With friends like that...

13. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Freddy, how do you KNOW wizard didn't speak up on Buzz's behalf and was overruled by the new (at the time) management who wanted to set new precedent?

I suspect you are right because wizard isn't like that, but just wondering how you KNOW that, to the point you think it fair to make that accusation?

I am not all that familiar with Buzz. When I was at WoV, I skipped over his stuff which was going on and on about "josie" (I guess his wife??) with very little actual gambling content, but what little I have seen, Buzz is harmless and like you said a big actual fan of WoV. It isn't too late for Michael to try to fix the situation, although that is not his strong point. I actually have yet to find what his strong point is....other than math, I guess.

14. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    The UNKewl One will no doubt cringe and grovel in public to be reinstated. Mark it!
    Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 9.40.47 AM.jpg

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022

15. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

How do you figure that me saying doing the right thing is not Shackleford's strong point and that I haven't even found a strong point as far as his character is "groveling"? :rolleyes:

You are so damn afraid of me posting at WoV, because it is yet another real player shooting down your BS story making you look bad. Well rest easy fool, I have no intention of returning there (although I could if I wanted to). I strongly resent that a math guy, who made his name and eventually big payday on the back of the gambling mathematics has now turned his back on that very math and allows someone like you to peddle their BS.

There also just is no need for me to return. There is aqueduct pushback from members. Near as I can tell, there just is no one, I see not a single person that believes you BS. A few engage and play games with you, but there is no one being deceived at this point. You have been thoroughly exposed.

16. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

What made the Mdawg "story" a little different, a little harder to prove phony was all the pictures of high-end comps, chips, meals. You know that would give you some credibility as opposed to the pathetic attempts one Rob Singer makes at that.

But in the end, when all is said and done, as Dark Oz points out, all that really proves is you are a higher limit gambler. It does nothing to satisfy your claims of winning by defying the math involved. NOTHING!

Personally, I never doubted you were a higher end losing gambler.

17. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    soxfan on the UNKewl one: Bbbwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh so the wizard give the mdawg his seal of approvals and the kewlj gonna short circuit and wobble out of control, hey hey.

theywontpayontuesday on the UNKewl one: I can see how and why KewlJ gets banned everywhere, he is a pain in the ass nagger. Captain Yououghttado. Everyone else is looking forward and he is complaining about dirt on the concrete and the grass is 1/4" inch too long.

Like I said, short of cringing groveling in public to the Wizard, the UNKewl one is not returning to WOV. Mark it!

18. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

I was wondering why you are still banned at WOV when your Resignation (That you never asked for, it was just suddenly forced on you for you out of the blue) minimum ended about a month ago. You saying you refuse to grovel and come back to WOV answers why you are still banned at WOV.

19. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    He cannot return to WOV short of making a major public spectacle of apology to the Wizard and everyone at WOV. As usual, he's just lying when he says it would be as simple as asking to come back. No one wants him back and that's a fact!

There really is not much that the UNKewl one posts that is not a blatant lie.

Personally, I'd LOVE to see him cringe and grovel to come back to WOV. That would be beautiful. And also, prove me right that he is lying about being able to return.

monet on the UNKewl one: Nothing you post is 100% true.
    From faking your own death to using multiple sockpuppets.
    Like Coach said... you are constantly lying to the forums and you have admitted to it time and time again.

20. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

I'm not so sure... I apologized multiple times for my one time fed up cussing rant over three years ago that got me permanently banned from WOV and expressed how much I wanted to be unbanned there and I am still banned there over three years later... :/

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022