1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!
  3. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play sub-forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat 1 - 3 - 2 - 6 or 1 - 3 - 2 - 4 ???

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by TheGoldenGoose, Nov 10, 2019.

1. TheGoldenGoose

TheGoldenGoose Member

Which do you think is more advantageous and why?

$3000 session with $100 units.

2. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

None of the above .

3. TheGoldenGoose

TheGoldenGoose Member

Please expound on your statement.

I see no real disadvantages with this gambling method. Yes, you are giving up on any chance of a really big win and you won’t be able to capitalize on a long winning streak. But that is not a bad trade off for the possibility of slow, but steady, gains.

4. Nathan Detroit

The first bet should be higher than the second bet like 2-1 then continue with your favorite progression .

Hit them right at the beginning No matter what happens with the second bet a one unit you are already a winner

5. TheGoldenGoose

TheGoldenGoose Member

But that is the reason behind the 1-3-2-6 or 1-3-2-4.
    If you lose that first wager, you are not chasing, you just go back to one unit.

6. Nathan Detroit

Staring with 1 unit is outdated and for beginners . The Up and a PUL method rules for EC.

7. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member

Professional Guesser
    1326.JPG

Frequent lost first bets will soon mount up, followed by any successful WWWW (only a 0.0625 chance of that happening) will just be "money back". You finally snare a winner, not only do you let it ride, you pump another chip on top, you will be run ABSOLUTELY ragged by those frequent WL runs. I can't stand parlays, because I find them more mentally draining than busting a negative progression. When I win, i want that chip, the last thing on my mind is throwing another chip onto a Parlay. Because then when it fails (75% of the time), I will be even more miffed.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019

8. cps10

cps10 Active Member

Parlays get me nervous too. I do like ND’s starting with 2 then pull back to 1 then move on. The first win that way makes you profitable on a WL. Of course then those proponents of 1-2 for LW will argue the same.