1. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  3. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!

Baccarat Baccarat Beaten?

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Atlantis, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Junket King

Junket King Active Member

WHOA, my comment above was tongue in cheek, I assure you that is nothing to do with me. I don't sell, never have, I'd rather expose any scammers, selling gambling systems is abhorrent to my nature. I've seen the vid's you are talking about, it's all in the application of the principal. The principal is sound, how you adapt and apply it at the tables is an entirely different matter.

2. Ramblin Gamblin Man

Ramblin Gamblin Man New Member

Consultant
    Whoa, there Mr Ed. I was THANKING you, not blaming you! I asked for info and you were kind enough to supply some. Junket King made it clear what he thought about gambling systems. I just like to be a man with a plan, not just betting haphazardly. Using a betting system judiciously COMBINED with a win/loss limit works for me, and I shared that info and gave props to the gent kind enough to provide me with information I ASKED for.

3. Junket King

Junket King Active Member

No it's cool, I just didn't want to be mistakenly linked with any seller. It's really good you have a plan, because you are not going to be able to guess your way to success each time you play.