1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat BET SELECTION CC - SHADY DEALING

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by R19, May 12, 2018.

1. cluedupcity

cluedupcity Active Member

Alrelax has written a lot of [useless] content on the cc site, so much so that, if all of his content was removed, about 75% of the sites content would be lost and as such the site would lose website ranking. The owner of the cc site keeps him there because Alrelax threatens to pull his content; he has a tantrum. Using threats, he can and does get people banned, for whatever reason, i.e. he does not like what you are writing; maybe it does not agree with his views, you are taking away the limelight, he is jealous, he thinks he is a mafia because he is from NY, whatever, whatever the list goes on and on, he has power of the owner of the site. I was paying the site and the owner of the site would rather turn down my money over Alrelax's useless content. Also it's well worth noting that Alrelax invents his shoe states, all the scorecards he scans in and uploads are manipulated. For example, when I wrote my book, The Ultimate Silver Bullet Proof Baccarat Winning Strategy, he came up with a set of scorecards that showed the the strategy would not work. And yet other members were writing that they were getting good results using it! I went on to write, The Ultimate Golden Secret Baccarat Winning Strategy, a best selling baccarat book, yet the likes of Alrelax has never come up with anything other than controlling the cc site.

Junket King likes this.
  2. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Cool, only $190 in paperback. Glad you are here with this. It's needed.

3. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Gizmo ,

I can tell you in one pm and one sentence how to play and not lose at this game . No charge either .

4. gizmotron

Retired
    I'll bet it's both funny and true too.

5. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Yes, he does love to waffle to nobody in particular, hardly anybody passes comment on anything he writes.
    What ranking? CC fell off the cliff a long time ago.

Yes he removed about 1000 of this posts, ya know "too much personal info, outlandish lies and half truths", I owned this, I did this. He also bought the site from Victor, not that he knows anything about web-hosting or coding, rather is an ultimate control freak, who demands to be heard, except not many are paying him any attention. A bit of a sad case, truth be told, convictions as long as your arm, debts, fraud, passing bad cheques, you name it.

Well I think Victor is still waiting for his first paying customer on some software pay-wall site.

Natural9 likes this.
  6. cluedupcity

I don't have control over the prices, there are five books in one with book title, 'Five-Star Baccarat Vegas Special', only 26$ works out per book. I'm not advertising, I sold my rights, just saying there are ways to buy cheaper.

7. cluedupcity

You're correct he did buy the site, wow, maybe Vic was not even real, maybe Alrelax was Vic all along. Anyway the site seems dead now as you wrote, that does not surprize me at all, Alrelax has a really bad and nasty attitude and he twists what people say and twists the facts...well whatever makes him feel good, but the site has almost no visitors and regular users are not posting. And Alrelax has banned most of the regulars or anyone who disagrees with him. I can't see how he cam generate an income from that site, it's dead in the water and what's the cc all about, why not get a proper address ?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020

8. Nathan Detroit

Baccarat and Roulette may those twain never meet .

9. Zhang Wei

Zhang Wei Active Member

I am impressed how Alrelax is able to constantly write lengthy posts.

I cannot read through any of his posts. Too long.

Mako, Junket King and Junket King like this.
  10. Junket King

He is so insignificant, he thinks writing those long winded boring posts make him somebody.

maybe he should write a book, just like the other deluded players have promises over the last decade :D:D

11. gizmotron

Retired
    I knew a book would just be a bozo act with me looking every day if I sold a few more. I just published almost everything here in one thread. It's so much easier. And a book does not have Roulette Simulator. I mean, live actual bet telemetry. You can see it all. There is not guessing what is going on or hinting BS. It's all there to pick up on.

12. cluedupcity

Are Roulette Simulators reliable though? Can they be trusted? Because for sure there is an agenda behind some, in that they give you the results you're looking for and encouraged you to play for real via a link advertised on some sites. Furthermore, simulating a certain bet selection that may or may not include progression and/or reducing unit wagers is not a full system/strategy moreover where limited or when an extended number of games are used. A proper full strategy has to mirror real world, i.e. the reality of the wheel/ball/dealer, outcomes relationship.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
    gizmotron likes this.
  13. gizmotron

Retired
    You can read or see each person's bet selection and amount. My opinion is that this is a fair RNG, no targeting going on here. I could get killed off flat betting real easy. But I have a sense for when to attack a working trend. I see patterns where most people would never see a clue. Things like a single repeat in finales in mini swarms are a good example. I'll never teach all this stuff. It took years to master the mini and micro trends and patterns. I have just shown the basics. Even the basics are worth a little effort to learn. I'm a grinder. I no longer hunt the monster trends.

14. cluedupcity

I discovered for myself that finales 2/3/4 combined are the most common set to go on a streak, and long streaks moreover, over any other combo of the 0-9. Although of course the 7/8/9 have less numbers, still the 0/1/5/6 do not.

15. gizmotron

Retired
    It's all an illusion. You shouldn't get married to a favorite sequence. I like the combos though. Things like 2 or 3 EC's. Take the low / red / odd numbers these combined are a very small group, like the hot number hunters. there are four or five numbers in these three way chasers. Turns out that these hot number people are searching for the best 3, 4 , or 5 hottest numbers too. It's just a game. It's way more fun to hit the long shots. I've been looking at some of Turbos play. He will get on a few hot numbers and then he will change tactic and go with a hottest number and then do the unthinkable. Instead of it relating to a hoped for spot on the wheel he will target that one hot number and then pile on chips all around it on the table layout. It has no magical reasoning. He is just hedging his bets with smaller side bets. It's a great strategy. I know. I do it myself with lesser bets on tangential finales. I do it with split combo bets in the EC's. I call the tactic insurance side bets. If I hit the weak bets I break close to even. But if I hit the strong bet I jump way ahead. Meanwhile it all falls into the cost of a medium priced EC bet. It all comes down to win streaks.

16. Junket King

People love what I rite
    istockphoto-1166359772-170667a.jpg

I have lots of fans, I more more fans than anybody elses, I have more followers in the history of following, nobody ever had more followers since time memorial, not ever, anybody who disagrees is fake news

17. Junket King

Get this car washed and waxed, then it's off the cas' to meet H-money, livin' the dream, livin' da dream man.

EQP323-TORQSnowFoamBlaster-R1-FoamGun-CarWashFoamGun-Camaro-ChemghgfhficalGuys-3-400x382.jpg

iiiiyyyaaaa mother fucks, I'll be dere soon.

18. cluedupcity

There are many different ways of playing. It depends on the players expectations. with the 2/3/4 combo finales I played many sessions on live dealer wheels/tables and merely flat betting found was easy to generate on average a 10% profit per session increase to my bankroll. When the combo went into streak mode and I increased my unit stakes my overall profit was a lot higher, AND with this combo because on the whole there were not many losses before a win, I was able to again increase my unit wagers (the doubling down on 2nd loss) and adding a unit following each loss and was able to overcome the losing states, though find that it's safer to sit out games following a number of losses and wait for a trigger outcome to jump back in the game since there will always be long losing streaks to wipe out bankroll.

Ultimately though the game of roulette requires a skill few possess concerning working out where the ball will land given enough time before the no more bets is called. In this respect, I have devised a method of getting it right on an above average success rate even sometimes hitting the marked or locked in number. When the technique is mastered it's a good feeling. But there are a number of disadvantages moreover would not recommend online playing unless the view of the live wheel was very clear and the feed view of the wheel always in sight. This does not involve dealer signature for that the roulette supernova is one of the best to propagate profits while staying in the game in terms of not draining one's bankroll. The supernova can generate 20% profits on average if played correctly and I have had lots of 50% bankroll increases with only flat betting.

The red odd low better red odd high for reasons if an adaption of the bet selection in made. But I cannot go into that because it's still being developed in terms of finalising the complete strategy.

19. gizmotron

Retired
    Oh, yes, that development is important. You definitely want to get that finalized.

20. Nathan Detroit

@ Junket King ,

There are more Glendas on forums that rival Alrelax . They are made of the same cloth .