1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This is a Designated Unrestricted Area. Therefore, the Admin Team will be less strict with the enforcement of rules #1, #2, and #7 in this area. Content may not be suitable for all audiences.
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Calling out Even Boob

Discussion in 'Personal Feuds' started by MrV, Apr 15, 2022.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    Per his request I am calling out Even Boob, aka Spike, aka the Michigan Misogynist.

Go ahead tough guy, you said on DT that you wanted to rumble with Mr. V on this board, uncensored, now you got it.

Your move.

2. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

Gee, a no-show.

What a surprise...not.

Hopefully he'll put on some fresh Depends and step in the ring for a bit of internet fisticuffs; if not the following will have to suffice.

Ever the Boob seems somewhat pitiful; I'd pity him were he not such an asshole.

I mean, who other than stupid assholes still believe that Trump won?

This clown has gone down more rabbit holes than the Easter bunny, and he always emerges with shit on his scowling lips.

It's no wonder his wife lives separate and apart from him; was it the stink from him not bathing that overpowered her, or maybe it was the crusty smegma she had to endure during her once a year quickie?

Nah, it's his personality: cloying, relentless stupidity on display 24/7; an unasked for and mostly laughable opinion on everything.

Whatever, she's smart to have bolted and left this bozo to fester and deteriorate all by his lonesome out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, playing roulette online, posting madly as if anyone gives a flying fuck, and creating cuisine fit for a homeless beggar.

To you, Ever the Boob: a resounding Bronx cheer; you called me out and were too craven of a coward to go through with it.

You then said it ain't worth it, but were that so why did you dramatically call me out?

Fucking pussy...MEOW...MEOW...

Case closed.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
  3. Tater

Tater Well-Known Member

Don't mess with MrV.

4. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

EB is getting flamed at WoV worse than a marshmallow that fell into the campfire.

This idiot claims he has an eighty percent success rate at roulette by GUESSING correctly.

The old boy has finally lost it: can his final dirt nap be far away?

5. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

Three day suspension at WoV...well worth it.

6. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

EB, aka Spke, was suspended yet again at WoV so to scratch his insatiable itch to annoy gamblers he's now bragging at VCT how he wins at roulette every day via making educated guesses.

Educated guesses...no, I ain't making this shit up.

7. StevenIsMe

StevenIsMe New Member

Looks like Even Boob, aka Spike, aka the Michigan Misogynist, just got a front-row ticket to the drama show! Must be real brave hiding behind all those nicknames, huh? Mr. V, you better bring your A-game, 'cause the uncensored rumble is on, and it's popcorn-worthy! Your move, tough guy.

8. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

As suspected, once his all-too-short suspension ended, EB immediately vacated the hostile waters of VCT and resumed the unfurling of vapid mind-farts at WoV.

How can I pound the shit out of an adversary when they run away and hide under mommy's skirts?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2024