1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Junket King, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    This is a fake account right? Created specially so as to make the comment above!!!!

2. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    That is well known, I’m surprised you understand that number.

Show the readers here the facts supporting your 99% recovery rate ( 2019 to 2021 December ) of the

NON VAXED

your continued ASSumptions are getting boring.

Slither away you can’t give the facts because it’s another of your imaginary rants , 80% strike rate roulette? Nah not the way you process figures.

I support your delusional ways and I hope you and your family and friends practice what you preach re non vaxed recovery rate, perhaps you could give you grandchildren an extra hug and spit on their faces for good measure. They’ll recover if they get Covid, the 99% ‘ers lol.
    Lol

Myrtlejones likes this.
  3. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

The 1% number includes everybody who has had covid, vaxxed unvaxxed, and more importantly the people who are estimated to have had covid that were never diagnosed which is actually the majority who have had covid. I had it, my wife had it, two of her sisters had it a bunch of their kids had it, and nobody knows it because we did not report it to anybody. Now multiply this worldwide millions and millions of times and you see where the 1% comes from. Even my wife's 93 year old grandmother had it in a nursing home and she survived. But you belong to the Cult of the Vaxxed, the people who run around screaming and waving their hands over their heads like Chicken Little. The sky is falling the sky is falling. There's no reasoning with you as there is with any cult member. You've been totally brainwashed by the government and the media.

4. Myrtlejones

Myrtlejones Active Member

YOU CAN NOT FIX STUPID

Junket King and Nathan Detroit like this.
  5. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Exactly, the stupidity of the anti-vax cult is breathtaking to behold. Many of them have said they want unvaxxed people to die to teach them a lesson. 99% survival rate it's pretty good odds that even non-gamblers understand. I dealt with a lot of medical people this summer because my brother was in the hospital for 2 months and I talked to an amazing amount of people in the medical profession who were not vaccinated. They all said the same thing, they're not jamming some unvetted untested chemical soup into their veins only to find out two years from now that they're screwed. These people do this for a living they know what they're talking about. They'd rather take a chance with the virus then take a chance with some goop big Pharma slapped together in a hurry with no long-term testing.

6. Myrtlejones

SPIKE, i will make one quote from your mentor,( I LOVE THE POORLY EDUCATED)

7. Myrtlejones

Just a hint, that the VACS vs the UNVACS = 80% vs 20% since you hit 80% OH NEVERMIND

8. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Factory
    What separates pro vaxxers in the anti-vaccine cult, is their level of his hysterity. You talk to a person who is anti-vaccine and they seem smart, educated, calm The people in the cult seem to have lost their minds, they are always screaming and threatening. Who does it make sense to listen to, calm people or screaming lunatics.

9. Myrtlejones

NON ARE AS BLIND AS THOSE THAT WILL NOT SEE

10. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Last time I was vaccinated was in kindergarten for polio. One little redheaded girl put up such a fuss and screamed so loud that the nurse held her arms and the doctor lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties and jabbed her in the butt. This was in front of the entire class of five year olds. If they did that today they'd go to jail. For us boys in the class this was a show like we never dreamed of. That was the last time I was vaxxed and miraculously I'm still here.

11. Punkcity

Just another cut and paste from your previous post , nice work.
    Re hysterical, lol spite lol.

So

there is NO facts to support your 99% claim of full recovery of non vaxed Covid infections? I guess the medical profession should just line up the unvaccinated at your door, then you can lean out your window and explain to them the supposed 4 members of your family qualifies to cure everyone. I hope you are at least fully insured. Dream on delusional hypocrite , dribble on.

Lol.

12. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Sure there is, Google is your friend. I'm not doing your grunt work for you.

13. Punkcity

More delusional fiction from an anal mind melder, hard to search dribble on spites “gargle is your friend interverse search engine” when it’s just some goo from his colonoscopy.

more pap, more dross go do more cut and paste.

lol spike lol truly I support your decision to spread lies, the more that believe you and your delusional hysteria the better the world will become, less defective gene pool.
    Nice. lol spike lol.

14. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

You have a friend and it's name is Google. Please use it, don't make me do your work. Looking stuff up yourself will be good for your self-esteem.

15. Punkcity

Lol here’s one from your gargle search enginnie, yes your right I’m lol on this one rlmao. One of your friends lol.

D20B2918-8E2B-48A1-B4E8-73B3047261B0.jpeg
    so funny, and to think of all the people that thinks like you voted him in just to show he was not immune. Priceless truly laughable. I’m lol right now.
    You should run for office spit lol.

16. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

You are quoting something from France to make a point? Really, France? Talk about desperation.

17. Herrymerch54

Herrymerch54 New Member

It is evident that a lot of people are not vaccinated but still have vaccination certificates. These people were able to Printing without a printer and receive their certifications. These people were playing with the lives of others.

18. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

You do realize that vaccinated people spread covid just as readily as unvaccinated. Being vaccinated does not prevent you from getting covid, it supposedly somewhat prevents you from going to the hospital. My sister-in-law was fully vaccinated and she still died at the hospital from Covid. Go and tell her how great vaccinations are. Oops, you can't do that because she died even though she thought she was fully protected.

19. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Judge Gives FDA 8 Months to Release Pfizer Vaccine Data After Agency Requested 75 Years

The FDA has been requested to release documents concerning the covid vaccine developed by Pfizer.
    The FDA said it wants 75 years before they release. Now why would that be if this crap was not a total disaster.
    What are they hiding? They are hiding the damaging results that happened in a lot of the testing they did.
    People that died, people that had brain damage, people who lost permanent use of parts of their bodies.
    Y'all keep patting yourselves on the back for being the guinea pigs that you are, I'm perfectly happy with
    the stance I took.

20. Punkcity

Pathetic post , but your a limited comprehension sort of dumb dude at the best of times. Lol the content was beyond your biased hypocrisy obviously. I will post some apple pie home town shit for you. You won’t comprehend but I’m doing it for the other readers to get the full laugh at your ignoramus expense.
    Stupid as mud. Lol.