1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Junket King, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

There won't be a Nuremberg trial for those sho committed this crime against humanity.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
    beachedwhale and Junket King like this.
  2. Mako

Mako Well-Known Member

Somewhat non-ironically that area is on fire currently.

beachedwhale likes this.
  3. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    If they had just been honest
    Beijing denied until January 20th that human to human transmission was occurring. Yet at the same time, Chinese officials and state-owned companies were urgently acquiring bulk medical supplies —especially personal protective equipment like masks and gloves — from Australia, Europe, and around the world. Put simply, Beijing hoarded the world’s life-saving resources while falsely claiming that people’s lives weren’t at risk.

The results have been tragic. China’s actions made other countries less able to contain coronavirus outbreaks. In some cases, those outbreaks were perhaps already underway but unknown, because China lied about the sickness’ spread. By that point, a pandemic was only a matter of time.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opini...t-party-coronavirus-crisis-column/2940486001/

4. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    It's a wonderful thing. They saw an opportunity and took it. Everything that has happened is in China's interest. But I think it will backfire in their faces. We really don't need goods made in China. We could expand all this cheap labor to Central America and Mexico. We can get robots to make stuff.

beachedwhale and Nathan Detroit like this.
  5. gizmotron

Retired

It is just my opinion in all this but if China called epidemic on itself then the Chinese economy would have gone in the crapper while all the rest of the world's economy would have survived. That was not going to be good at all for the Communists. I believe they needed the entire world to go south with them. But that is just a guess.

6. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

So many of the terrifying predictions made by experts weeks ago have now been utterly debunked. In the United Kingdom, hospitals are experiencing record low emergency room visits. In the United States, some hospitals are having to cut staff. The death toll is far lower than any models predicted. And yet the lockdowns persist. I guess some cats just gotta wet themselves in fear over something, or anything, hey hey.

7. Junket King

That professor I mentioned some time back, said something about 300,000 American's being reliant on a life or death drugs (he named the drug, I can't recall what it was), which is produced in China.

Possibly, if I go down, then you are coming with me. A few countries are trying to save face, notably Iran, Russia and now India is under reporting because they need to preserve there testing kits and as you can imagine 3rd world countries won't be reporting much.

Were you born afflicted, or just trying too hard. Perhaps the Nightingale hospitals are easing some of the burden, which doesn't mean there isn't a cronic shortage of oxygen, or up to 40 NHS staff have died treating others, also the reporting UK death rate is not the true daily death rate. Only 125k have officially died, not that, that figure is accurate, nor has the pandemic peaked in a lot of countries. If Covid-19 targetted low IQ, you would be high on the list. But hey hey, don't let a silly virus stop you from doing what you normally do, get off your porch, go and circulate you'll feel much better for it, I'm sure.

beachedwhale and Natural9 like this.

8. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Hmmm, mundane stuff like malaria and tb kill MILLIONS each and every year, so why aren't whiny, scared little leftist beta-bitches wetting themselves over that, hey hey???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

beachedwhale likes this.
  9. Junket King

Millions my arse, , stop trying to hard, Malaria killed 400k in 2017... it makes as much sense as bet banker only, bucking up long term hey hey hey hey hey hey inflicted psychotic gobbledegook waffle...

beachedwhale and Natural9 like this.
  10. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Some cats just gonna be afraid of something, like bullshits covid "pandemic", bullshits "global warming", bullshits Russian meddlings or just short term streaky shoe and adversity at the baccarats. Cats can whine like little beta-bitches and wet themselves all they want but I ain't gonna live in fear, hey hey!

beachedwhale likes this.
  11. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

And, yup there little fraidy cat john-O I tested the bets banker only style buckin up against 3762 shoe and show gross profit of 29, 384 unit and a net of about 20, 862 unit or about 5.5 units nets per shoe, hey hey.

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. Nathan Detroit

No more US funding themWHO and their Communist running dogs .

13. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

These cats talk of REAL serious pandemic, hey hey.

beachedwhale likes this.
  14. Junket King

CORONA assign each letter it's value in the alphabet, plus number of letters in Corona.

C= 3
    O=15
    R=18
    O=15
    N=14
    A= 1
    6 66

15. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Bbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh the john_o is makin the scene with the numerology! Now I seen it all, hey hey!

beachedwhale likes this.
  16. Nathan Detroit

Holy cow, all of those 6 numbers are in my top winning 22 action number roulette system .

ND

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. gizmotron

Retired
    22 is a special number in Reading Randomness.

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. Nathan Detroit

Getting gradually over the Chinese corona virus some international media are are feeding the existence of additional strains of that virus.

That is fear mongering if you ask me ,

The press wherever it may be is over doing it . The once FREE PRESS RIP.

beachedwhale, soxfan and Trainer like this.
  19. AlexBX

AlexBX New Member

Well, It's a fact that this pandemic is already heavily affecting all of us, many government just don't know how to act because the shut down represents many factors they are not ready to face, for example in USA with thousands of people loosing their jobs recently. People Health is important, economics are important, Social Security is important... I'm not defending anyone, just trying to understand why they do what they do.

beachedwhale likes this.
  20. gizmotron

Retired
    So here are the instructions for now: