1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!

Blackjack Current feud with Qfit (Norman Wattenberger)

Discussion in 'Blackjack Forum' started by KewlJ, Feb 13, 2017.

1. ScatterBoy

ScatterBoy Member

woww I know you :D

2. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Yeah, this is great. Take his picture. Do sock puppets that confirm the genuineness of another sock puppet by having yet another sock to validate them, with even another one standing in the wing. I hope so. How about a better name for them at least. This thing comes off like who's who in "The Pilgrims Progress." ScatterBoy, would be better as Deflector, the spandex clad fish that stinks. If it looks fishy, it is fishy. Even the avatar is an obvious joke. I wonder if Russians are using bots on this forum.

3. John Blerg

John Blerg Active Member

R&D Gambler & Baccarat Method Founder
    Why do you discredit me? You in luv with Archie B. And not George J? For your info I am wearing the hoodie.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  4. John Blerg

John Blerg Active Member

How would you feel to get kissed on the cheek by a black man? I would looooovvveee looooove to do that to you!

5. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Active Member Founding Member

Gizmo ,

NO shortage of loose cannons !

ND

6. gizmotron

Retired
    I'm surprised that you had time to get off the plantation. I don't believe any of your aliases. I don't believe you are black. You are some kind of needy person that must get attention any way that you can. Because I believe that

7. John Blerg

John Blerg Active Member

It actually does not matter if you believe me or not but what you do need to believe is that one day a black man will give you a kiss just like that and I think you'll like it!

:cool::p

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  8. gizmotron

Retired
    Yep, it's Glen.

9. John Blerg

John Blerg Active Member

Sorry but my name is Tyrone.

10. John Blerg

John Blerg Active Member

F****** some kind of an old man? Scatter is me and I'm somebody else are you f****** high on drugs or drunk seriously f****** jerk off!!

11. John Blerg

John Blerg Active Member

Talking about avatars how bout JIZ2ME MO? Jiz-2-MeMo.

They would love you out on Hollywood Boulevard and you probably love it too

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  12. Parpaluck

Parpaluck New Member

Watch Out, “Norman Bates Fighters”!

The man charged with shooting dead five people at the Capital Gazette in Maryland on June 28, 2018 mailed three threatening letters before carrying out the attack. Da man had an unsuccessful history suing the Gazette. In a 2012 lawsuit, he claimed the newspaper defamed him after a columnist wrote about his 2011 guilty plea to criminal harassment. The suit was dismissed, and an appeals court upheld the decision.

The two-page letter is dated June 28 — the day of the shooting — and is written in the style of a court document.

Titled "Motion of reconsideration," the letter says that one of the "primary reasons for developing the tort law of defamation was to induce the defamed person to resort to the courts for relief instead of wreaking his own vengeance."

How about our Norman Bates psychoanalyzed here? He threatened more lawsuits than any other human, including New Yorkers (notorious for their litigation appetite… see Donald Caligula Trump!)

I can only sez “Watch out, N0rman Fighters! He might come after you!” You see a Rambo-looking stranger in your neighborhood? You better shelter in place…

13. Teries

Teries New Member

Seems right up!

14. Marc

Marc New Member

The people here who post the most in this particular forum are acting bizarrely.

I know Norm Wattenberger personally. He is a bright perfectly normal person and
    I have never found him smelling as if he has neglected his personal hygiene. He is
    not, (in any way that I have ever perceived), an unusual person guilty of having
    serious character flaws, that justify obscene attempts at "character assassination."

I am a physician, though not a psychiatrist. I did complete my psychiatric rounds
    as an intern and have always had a strong interest in mental illness. I believe that
    I am a good judge of character, and, after 40+ years have never had an experience
    that caused me to reconsider my sense of knowing and understanding people at their
    best and their worst. I would say that one should not "attack" a person unmet/unknown.

15. John Blerg

John Blerg Active Member

your in Russia and i am in Los Angeles and the USA, how in the fuck do you know me bro??????????????????