1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette "Diminishing Probabilities"

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Half Smoke, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

GREAT to see it reposted .

Well executed original post too .Any fumbler could learn from it .

2. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

The Chinese Bus tipped you a lot and that's not why you made them win.

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  3. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    The washed up old timers are sure doing a darn great job keeping the forum alive, sharing their gambling exploits, cough, cough...

Too many non-players on the forum, their contributions are as useful as tits on a chicken.
    index.jpg

oopsididitagain likes this.
  4. Nathan Detroit

Do not feed trolls with your post .Drives them up the walls . They need them as Ego boosters .

5. Junket King

Too many washed out players on gambling forums nowadays, sitting there in their rocking chairs, humming "black & low, then when the real players stop posting, start moaning "forums ain't what they just to be", reason being, they no longer dare risk any money gambling.

oopsididitagain and Terry Plumb like this.
  6. Sharptracker

Sharptracker Well-Known Member

I don't understand why Black and low, i would understand Black and 3rd column or Black with 2nd column / Red and 3rd column or Red with 2nd column because of a co variance effect but what's special with Black and low?

7. Junket King

Absolutely nothing, but ND banged on about it for years and years over at GG. Now in 2019, he tries to say "you fell for that shyte", when back then he was dead serious. He was ridiculed to bits over it, ditto, lose 3 bets at the Baccarat tables and leave the table. Yet he thinks he's qualified to pass judgement on others members posts like he knows his stuff, another John Patrick devotee wacko, who used to gamble for comp's, a professional comp accumulator. He's also a grass.....

8. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    It was his magical thinking period. I guess if you or me didn't have one of those on the way to getting experience then we wouldn't be human. Turbo has yet to exhaust himself from mechanical systems, unless of course if he has in fact moved past them and is keeping it a secret. Spike/EvenBob is the puzzle for me. I can't figure out why he teases people with cryptic hints here and there and then calls others stupid idiots. It's like a never ending self gratification ego trip. There has to be something more than that? I have often thought that it is just plain wanting to talk about gambling but to never giving up it's secrets. He likes playing with people's heads while they are going through the common stages of progressions and magical beliefs periods.

I started to teach others before I came up with my self control tactics. Then once I knew what they were, I taught two people where one of them got very fast positive results. The other one didn't apply himself much but just took the points that he thought were good and applied them to what he was already interested in. That is human nature too. People that already have a lot of playing experience have a difficult time trying something without adding their own twist to it. It's no big deal. They will do it to this too.

But I made reading randomness simple. I already brought it down to a basic skill. Am I any different than others that keep working and tweaking their methods. I doubt it. But at least I don't have to flip out if I have told the truth and someone objects to it. People that troll and disrupt others trying to communicate are just looking for any kind of attention that they can come up with. It's all about personal need. What's really funny is that it is like placing a sign on yourself that says "I'm easily hurt, fragile, and you better like me or else." Then they live in a fake world that they manufacture all around them, just begging for anyone to object to them so that they can explode with their tried and true control freak exercise. That is their safe zone. They go to control the situation before anything reveals the secret about them that they are scared to death will get known. If you want to see this game played out then just object to them and see what you get. Sometimes it's apathy and other times it is the control freak protection system. It just depends on if someone has pushed their button that day.

Push the button, see the Bozo. It's fun.

It's like this human trait. It's sort of obvious when a person that makes up little lies about themselves out of convenience, at the drop of a hat, and does not seem to get rattled much when there is an objection about it. If they are telling the truth, on the other had, they hit the ceiling when anyone questions their known to self reality, as if it is a personal insult to their integrity. You can always tell when they are telling you the truth that way. It's their poker face. Of course they don't actually know they are doing it. How could they. They most their lives in a manufactured fantasy that somehow protects them.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  9. Junket King

If you or anybody believes the crap that Spike has posted for decades, then you are the stupid one.

A lonely deluded old man living in a world of fantasy.

I've fixed that for you.

Not always the case, sometimes the bullshit needs to be called out, otherwise it would be like the early days of gamblers glen, when the Baccarat section was littered with scammers.

Again, read my comment above, stupidity and deluded comments needs to be called out.

Yes I know, which is why somebody like glenda can be read like a book.

oopsididitagain and gizmotron like this.
  10. Sharptracker

For sure somebody who claims he can turn a negative game into a positive game with MM or/and without change the odds must come from another planet where 1+1=3.

The main charateristic of randomness is you don't WHEN and you don't know HOW it will manifest. From there how anyone can pretend to read something? That person is 100% being fooled by randomness itself.

11. Nathan Detroit

Be on the alert and watch your back ..

Have a good day .

12. gizmotron

Retired
    OK, once again for all to hear this, Captain Obvious, I don't know WHEN and I don't know HOW it will manifest. I don't need to know these thing in order to beat Roulette. I have the skill and know how it works. You do not have the skill and prefer not to get it. I don't care why. I don't have to know that either. I just want you to know that you are the target of why I'm doing this. I do want you to know that. This sharing it in the wide open is going to make sure that you do know it. So complain and preach all you want from your soapbox. This is still coming at you no matter how much you resist it.

13. Junket King

Haha, cryptic crap.

Chicken Tits :D:D:D

14. gizmotron

Retired
    For what? Is Rodan going to attack Tokyo today.

I know that a malignant narcissist has no use for a person after secondary narcissistic supply is no longer available from that person. So they become a target for destruction. But when you know that they are coming you can roll out the welcome back carpet. Glen and his gang of socks are easy to identify. But he does have a few still hanging around in disguise mode.

oopsididitagain and Junket King like this.

15. Sharptracker

Simple; Ayahuasca is dangerous for your health and for your mind! Be careful!

Don't worry mate, i got that skill too:

giphy.gif

16. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh the bullshits and nonsenses is endless, hey hey.

17. gizmotron

Retired
    You are such a jerk. They should plaster your face on Mt Flushmore.

18. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

I didn't realize you are the Likes leader on the forum, Turbo needs to come back giving us hints about his new discovery if he wants to take back the leadership again.

19. Junket King

Of course and is only to be expected, not only that, look at the ratio of posts in achieving that feat :D:D

Unbelievable to think at one stage I was behind ND haha, who has now slunked back to BS.cc LOL.

My rightful place and no security detail needed. :D:D:D

20. gizmotron

Retired
    I gave you a like for that one.

oopsididitagain and Junket King like this.