1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback exoter's free ride

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by Mickey Crimm, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

Why are you giving exoter a free ride?

2. BUZZARD

BUZZARD Active Member Lineage to Founders

INDEPENDENT PRODUCT DEVELOPER
    MICKEY Remember what I told you about trying to teach a pig to sing ? It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

3. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

You both broke our rules repeatedly. Only Exoter175 was sanctioned, so we aren't giving him a free ride. However, both of you have complained to us about the other, and both of you have expressed to us your displeasure about how we have handled the interaction between the two of you. That tells us we are being as impartial as possible as neither of you are satisfied so neither of you have gotten your way.

It is difficult to moderate that two of you because in between your insults to each other, there are a lot of gems and we don't want our community to miss out on those gems.

We might try a different moderation between the two of you, where we move just the insult portion of your posts to the Insults Graveyard and leave the gems. That's more work for us, but better overall for the community as they get the gems, but without the rocks.

4. Exoter175

Exoter175 Member

Please don't imply for a moment that Mickey and I post in any form of proportion to one another in terms of rule violations.

He's at least 2-3x times more guilty in terms of rule violations than I am. Further, please don't imply that Mickey and I have similar reporting histories, either. I've reported a SINGLE post, and not because of the content of the post, but because you, Admin, needed to handle him. You did, as you came down and slapped both of our wrists while I was on the road.

Beyond this, before I even came back to regularly defending myself against Mickey (Christ, he's made a thread here about me, need you anymore proof?) you and I, Admin, had a conversation about his posting where you promised me that because of the new rules, you had Reigned him back.

You have not. If anything, you need to be handling Mickey, not the both of us. You remove Mickey from the equation, and you have only Stoner attacking my posts infrequently. You're intentionally leaving Mickey here for content creation, and I won't be part of that nonsense. Handle that lunatic like you promised me you would, or the content stops.

5. BUZZARD

"
    Handle that lunatic like you promised me you would, or the content stops."

iF ONLY THAT WERE TRUE......sigh

6. Exoter175

Exoter175 Member

If Admin isn't going to hold up his end of the arrangement, I have no reason to be here.

7. Mickey Crimm

Don't let the door hit ya where the dog should have bit ya.

Here's control freak exoter going off again. Its his way or the highway. Admin, you requested us to be civil. I honored the request. Exoter did not. He was issued an infraction for an insult laced post. The infraction didn't stop him. He came again with another insult laced post that was just as bad as the one he was issued an infraction for but no infraction issued. Then he came with a third just as bad post with no infraction issued.

Meanwhile, I was in the spot of trying to honor your request to be civil while being insulted all to hell and back by exoter and you letting him get away with it. No more. If you can't rein him in to being civil then don't expect me to be civil.

8. Admin Team

We never did.

Yet when we gave both of you a warning here, he remained civil but you continued to violate our rules which then provoked him and he started violating them again as a result.

We never did.

Your are correct, we did handle him, but you did not cooperate with us because you continued insulting him after we handled him.

And we did, as you yourself just admitted above. With a single warning, he completely toned it down and became civil. The problem is that you did not tone it down and you insulted him. If you had also cooperated with us, then Mickey would have remained civil. But it seems you expected us to reign him in, but allow you to continue insulting him. It obviously does not work that way. We can't reign Mickey in only for him to be insulted by others. He is capable of being civil if we ask him to and no one insults him.

Yes we have. Again, you admitted to it yourself above. The problem is that you did not cooperate with us. You need to understand your culpability in this if you wish to resolve this issue. We need you to work with us on this, not against us.

We need to be handling both of you since you are both repeatedly violating our rules. You both need to see it from our perspective, not yours. We aren't taking sides.

We aren't intentionally leaving anyone here. You seem to be unaware that we do not ban members here as we are uncensored. So we will never ban Mickey just like we will never ban you. So it is a mistake for you to make assumptions about our intentions. Our only intention is to keep the both of you participating here respectfully and in a civil manner.

It sounds like you are giving us an ultimatum, ban Mickey or you won't post here again. We won't ban him or you, so if you do not wish to post here because you cannot handle Mickey or be civil with him, then that is on you, not on us. We've already proven, as you yourself have admitted, that we are capable of reigning him in so that he acts in a civil manner. The only variable that's missing from the equation here is your cooperation.

We can hold up our end of the arrangement if you respect our rules, so do you promise to also respect our rules, or do you expect us to handle Mickey, but allow you to continue to violate our rules? Please be clear in your answer.

9. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    Children

10. Mickey Crimm

Thanks, admin

11. Exoter175

Exoter175 Member

For a single post, AFTER a tirade of insults hurled by you that I had not responded to.

In response to yours.

In response to your insult laden responses made prior to the request by Admin, while I was on the road.

Neither you, nor Admin could honestly think for a moment that I'd heed the warning laid about by Admin AFTER the fact. A request, by the way, made to the both of us unilaterally, despite the fact that you were winning the insult count by a wide margin, Mickey.

Considering you've been the issue since the beginning, Mickey, you don't get to play victim here. Before I even returned to frequent posting, Admin and I had that conversation about you.

Yet a unilateral approach was taken, despite the conversation we had long before this discussion took place.

I responded to his multitude of remarks while I was on the road, after the response. Your response, in the quote chain, was much further down. If you expected me to heed your warning while letting Mickey get in those last few jabs, you're sorely mistaken. No amount of verbal wrist slapping after the fact is going to get me to refrain from responding to his posts before the fact, in the same manner that he addressed them.

If you have an issue with this, tough shit. You set the tone yourself by assuring me that he'd be reigned in, and he never was. Instead, it would appear that one needs to actually report the posts first, before anything is done. I would be charged with harassment for the amount of posts Mickey has made that should have been reported, in the way that he has reported me. I'm not stooping that low because I'm no child, but I certainly won't allow you to treat me as one, either.

You implied that we've both reported posts, I've reported a post, singular.

Its all in the wording, Admin. You're attempting to treat us both the same, but we are not. He's hurled far more insults, he's reported far more posts. He openly insults and uses flagrant verbiage on a daily basis, I refrain as long as I can before I "insult" him truthfully.

How many times has he posted referencing NPD without even understanding what it is? Exotard? Exotardo? Calling me a phony?

I called him a drunk, a drug addict, etc. All things he's admitted to having been. Where are you drawing the line with this one, Admin? Truths can't be that insulting compared to lies, can they?

Did you? A single post you consider handled? Even before I returned to posting he had tongue in cheek responses skirting your rules.

Allowing me to respond to him in the same manner he responded to me, prior to the wrist slap alert, would have been wise by you. I didn't tie your hands, in fact, you tied mine.

By doing so, you've effectively asked me to be perfectly fine with Mickey's insults, prior to my last response, but asked that we both take an equal share of the wrist slap.

I don't think so.

For a single post.
    No, the problem is that you assumed I would heed your warning, and allow his previous insults to slide, while he played teachers pet after your warning was issued.

The problem, is that you don't see Mickey as the aggressor, and myself as simply responding to his insults as a tit for tat.

Cooperated, like when you assured me that you had ALREADY reigned Mickey in, prior to my posting outside of the Norm's email thread?

This is an issue only because you had assured me that Mickey was reigned in BEFORE the wrist slap you gave us both. I came back to regular posting, and received the same Mickey Crimm responses. You did literally nothing with your rule changes, and perhaps didn't "lie" so much as stretch your influence about Mickey's having been "reign" in, so that I would post again.

Wholly wrong, Admin. Who attacked who first on this site before I left? Mickey. Who attacked who after I returned to give you the norm emails? Mickey.

Its not that I expected you guys to reign him in, its that you TOLD ME you did, and would going further. I merely responded to his responses, unfiltered as I always will post, regardless of warnings issued by yourself or by anyone.

If he attacks me, I'll respond in the same fashion, always. I'm not innocent by any means for not attacking Mickey, its that I responded to him. Attacking implies I went first, and I've always been on the defense with him. In a court of law, they call this self defense by my part.

He isn't. He lasted a single post, and couldn't handle my response to his prior responses.

You can't honestly expect me to let 7 different comments, all insulting, slide with your little wrist slap threat, could you?

How about the dozens of unreported threats and insults he has issued prior to that wrist slap threat of yours, that he wasn't cited for violating the rules you promised would reign him in when you practically begged me to continue posting here?

Cooperate with whom? You've only issued a warning to the both of us in one thread, after his insults out measured mine 3:1 or greater, yet gave us the same infraction tally?

Hardly "cooperative". I didn't acknowledge your warning until after my response to his prior responses. If you didn't see that one coming, you're foolish.

I understand it, but you need to understand that since that PM you sent me, assuring that rules have changed and that he'd be reigned in, this is the FIRST time you've acted. If I go back and report every post he's made insulting me between these two points, he'd have enough infractions to be expelled from this forum.

What have YOU done, as an Admin of this site, to actively monitor the situation and hold up your promise to me about reigning him in? Absolutely nothing.

No, you need to handle HIM, as I've never been the aggressor. You handle him, you wouldn't need to handle me. But since you've done nothing but sit on your hands, I've responded at the same level Mickey has for all of his aggression.

Notice how there's a thread about me and having a "Free Ride" while Mickey has broken far more violations than I have, but has no thread created about his free ride.

If he attacks me, insults me, reports me, and then creates a thread about me, whining to you about it, where do you think the actual problem lies? With me defending myself, or with Mickey being threatened by my presence and relentlessly attacking me, hoping I'll leave "his forum" alone?

The both of us know the second I'm gone he'll slander my name, again. Especially so, since you refuse to edit and delete posts unless extremely needed for the sake of your site. As a matter of argument, you've actually tied my hands, not the other way around.

You want the both of us to post, because it creates drama and every once in a while, content. Which is why you won't delete, edit, or remove posts, but simply move them to other areas in the effort of keeping bits of it active, while attempting to keep the narrative the same. As evidenced by the notifications and creations of an Exo vs. Mickey thread, and all the movement from the WoV thread as well.

You wouldn't take either of our sides because it doesn't serve your interest, I'm smart enough to know that, but I can't say the same for Mickey, whose post here implies that you favor me, and I feel the exact opposite about. I personally think you've taken it very lax on Mickey, and I'm not going to stand up for that.

What would you have me do, Admin? Go back and report every comment he's ever made insulting me since I returned to post those emails? Because that's effectively what you're asking me to do, since you're trying to imply that there are no favorites here, yet handle us both the same, when the engagement is wholly different than that.

I'm not unaware, as Mickey would have been long gone by now.

I'm aware you'll never ban him, knowing so, and knowing that you cannot contain him as you implied, you leave me no choice but to leave. I'm certainly not going to benefit your site by furthering the page views by continuing with his nonsense after you've failed to come through on your assertion that he could be reigned in. You're actually defending him against that promise you had made, simply because of a request you made a month after the fact, a month full of nothing but insults by Mickey and having to be on the defensive. Again, you've tied my hands with the lack of moderation. Only waiting until Mickey started to cry Mercy, rather than monitoring it from the start.

Actually, its a statement. A very clearly laid out statement. Handle him like you said you would in your PM to me when I came back, or the content stops. Meaning, I'll either put him on ignore and stop responding, or stop posting all together.

Not once have I mentioned that you ban Mickey, because I know you won't.

I can be civil with him, he's incapable of being civil with me. You can't simply make a post saying "be civil" while I'm on the road, and expect me to ignore the 7 posts prior to that of Mickey slandering my name, hurling insults, and bullshitting and lying. If you can't handle that, perhaps you'll need to rethink what you mean by "reign in" when you beg people to continue posting on your site.

The hell you have, all you've proven is that you could get him to make a single post without an insult, but ignore the warning thereafter when I returned home and responded to it all.

Where was his civility after the fact? He couldn't handle being responded to? You're asking me not to defend myself after his attack, solely because you said "be civil". Instead, you gave him the ground to sit there and accuse me of not being civil, though my responses thusfar have been exceptionally civil, despite the insults he's constantly thrown at me. I've kept a very tempered manner when dealing with him since my return, and you want to claim full control over Mickey's civility, even after he posted about being civil because you asked so, and then a day later being the most uncivil version of himself that he could ever be?

Give me a break, Admin, that's a joke implying that you've magically turned him civil.

Ask it of us both right now (well, after I respond to his bullshit in the other thread that I have an alert to), and see what happens.

Is that so? Was I not cooperating after your PM assuring me that he has been, and would continue to be reigned in, only to be attacked right out of the gate by him, and you waited this long to even talk about it?

Again,m give me a break, Admin.

You haven't been able to so far, and you've defending him being "Civil" for a single post after a warning, rather than him being civil since I returned after you said he'd be reigned in.

Go back and read every post of Mickeys since that PM you sent me, issue him an infraction for every insult, hell, do the same for me if you need it to be fair.

Tally it up, who has more?

Come back to me then with an honest count, and tell me who the issue really is.

12. BUZZARD

'you leave me no choice but to leave." I repeat myself, " If only that were true ". SIGH

13. Exoter175

Exoter175 Member

Buzz off.

14. Admin Team

The entire issue here can be summed up with one single misunderstanding that snowballed into the matter at hand:
    100% correct.

You mentioned our PM to you several times but left out a crucial fact: we specifically mentioned to you to make sure to report posts where he attacks you so that we can take action. We specifically mentioned that precisely so that we could reign him in because we don't read most posts on the site.

Had you reported the very first post where Mickey insulted you and broke our rules, we would have nipped it in the bud by sanctioning him immediately. Instead, you did not do as we asked, and you decided to insult him back and break our rules as well. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Since you did not report his first post where he insulted you, we only became aware of the new feud between the two of you when it was already in full swing. That makes it monumentally more difficult to moderate, primarily when both parties our violating our rules repeatedly.

Our rules specifically warn against this eye for an eye:
    Furthermore, our rules also specifically mention what we asked you to do via PM:
    So in the future, please report posts that violate our rules when they happen and we'll be able to reign in any member. However, if you once again choose not to do that, then please do not complain if we aren't reigning in any members attacking you because without your cooperation, it simply isn't going to happen since we do not read most posts on the site.

15. Petey Macdouche

Petey Macdouche Member

"We don`t read most posts on the site"

LMAO...how`s that for some bullshit?....Is that why you usually reply to anyone that mentions you within 5 minutes?....You sir/madam are a cocksucking liar

16. shuffleupagus

shuffleupagus New Member

Would that qshit guy take ex back please, too much "content."

17. Admin Team

Coming from someone caught with multiple accounts who wasn't even honorable enough to confess to it, your words are meaningless. We have said from the start that we do not read most posts on the site. We have always been consistent about this. Furthermore, it is simple and straightforward to program alerts for posts containing certain keywords to bring them to our immediate attention.

18. Petey Macdouche

Petey Macdouche Member

Oh Im sure they`re very meaningful to you lol...I don`t care what you`re consistent about. Its obvious to everyone you read every post...The only thing you are consistent on is you`re a liar...Do tell what key words alerted you..was it cocksucker or bullshit?...Both of which I`m sure you take very personal and hit close to home

19. Admin Team

Actually, in the Feedback section, we get alerted to posts instantly because it's a section meant for members to communicate directly with us. That doesn't mean we will necessarily see the alerts instantly, but they will be there waiting for us.

You keep calling us a liar, but without any evidence. Focus more on sticking to a single account and less on making baseless accusations against others. We understand you are still upset that we busted you with a sock puppet, but you should appreciate the fact that you can still post on GamblingForums.com freely. Most other communities would have banned you.

20. Petey Macdouche

Petey Macdouche Member

Hmmmm...first you said you were alerted by key words...now its because its in the feedback section....tough to keep the lies straight huh...tsk tsk....such a bullshit artist.....as to your last sentence, I don`t care if I`m banned from here or not, this place is a toilet bowl