1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Has anybody ever been stopped from writing past numbers ?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Norman S Fletcher, Jan 26, 2022.

1. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Perhaps it would go to bolstering your shining personality? I find it hard to believe that you just discovered a cabinet pantry cupboard with 125 cans in it. You must have a vault of food like that scene from 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' where they finally store the Ark in a government storage facility. Lost forever in government red tape. It fit's. You are a survivalist or a hoarder. I know you will be able to talk and talk and talk about this very important subject on a gambling forum because everyone has expressed so much interest in your abilities. Thanks for letting us know Spike. I wanted to know you had old cans of food. It's going to be on my mind for as long as you store food.

2. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Good prediction. You're absolutely correct. I would have to give a crap about what he thought and I do not. Why would I.

3. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Believe it or don't, who cares. You act like 125 cans is a lot, it's nothing. I like that word survivalist, it's like the rest of you don't want to survive only us who actually think about it do. You would rather be depending on Walmart to save your asses when there is a crisis. Walmart would be sold out in less than 20 minutes, proven fact. For myself I have almost unlimited storage capacity here and I'm taking advantage of it. Funny thing is, I'm keto now and when I bought the soup I wasn't. But food is food, if it comes to canned soup or Keto, guess what I'll do. The funny thing is when I was a kid there's no expiration dates on anything, that canned food could go bad never even occurred to anybody because it never did or rarely did. If you dragged a can of Campbell's cream of chicken soup out of the back of the cupboard it could have been there for 5 years or longer. You didn't know or care, you opened it and ate it. Everybody's afraid of their own shadow now, a bunch of weak-puke wimps. lol

4. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Of course, I knew he couldn't/wouldn't. Chalk it up as yet another LIE, similar to his claim of having had CoVid based on some GP telling him, despite no antibody test, which is the only way to confirm, Alfred obviously suffers from deep psychotic issues, undoubtedly as a result of gambling, which he has weirdly reserved reality in order to mentally cope..

It's ok, I knew your were lying, nobody finds 127 tins in any cupboard, you didn't find a load of watches by any chance? LooL

how long do you think you're gonna survive for, you must be pushing 80 by now..

Last edited: Jan 30, 2022
  5. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Sure they do if you live in a house bigger than the one-room studio apartment that you live in where the couch folds out into the bed. I have an entire upstairs here where I never go because my bedroom is downstairs. You have upstairs where you live, it's where the other tenants live in the 6 story tenement building with no lift and everything smells like curry twenty-four hours a day.. You and Gizmo crack me up, you act like 125 cans is a lot. I should take an inventory cuz I would like to know how many cans I have in my pantries. I know have over 200 cans of sardines because I leave them in the original cases they come in. But I eat a lot of sardines I eat them everyday because they are a superfood high in omega-3 fatty acids. If I took the inventory and posted it you would just scream LIAR so what would be the point. We got a taste of what it's going to be like when the covid broke 2 years ago and my brother sent me pictures of the local grocery stores and the shelves were completely bare in a matter of hours. People make fun of survivalists because they can't think ahead past the end of their nose. There's a lot of peace of mind knowing
    you have three years worth of food stored away. And I constantly add to it by buying more than I need. I thought about going completely off the grid because I have a creek that runs along two sides of my property and I could get one of those home hydroelectric plants that make enough electric to run my house. There is a guy downstream who has one and he loves it. But it's a fairly large investment and it takes upkeep so I'm just happy with the generator that I have for now. There's a video somewhere on WoV of the creek that I posted there several years ago but I wouldn't know how to find it.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2022
  6. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

.............and where id the bunker ?

7. Nathan Detroit

The location of the bunker ?

8. gizmotron

Retired
    You don't get it. You found them in a cupboard that turned out to be a surprise once you started looking. Certainly you must have thousands more in hidden places. Got any WWI cans?

SPIKE likes this.
  9. judge

judge Active Member

I like cat meat.

10. gizmotron

Retired
    It's in Michigan where solar would not be the most ideal. But having a storage battery system would be if you have a water wheel & generator.

11. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

I wasn't looking, and they were surprise a because I had totally forgotten about them. I went on keto in 2017 so I'm not eating that kind of soup anymore so I totally forgot they even existed. You guys are so fascinated with this, what a boring life you must lead.

12. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Yes it would be a modern version of a water wheel. If I was younger I might do it but now it seems like more work than it's worth.

13. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

I actually do have a bunker, LOL. Years ago around 1940 this house was renovated and they put in a modern well but the well was about 20 feet from the house so they built a concrete tunnel from the basement to where the wellhead is. Concrete floor walls and ceiling 20 ft long. For years I used it as a wine cellar because it's the same temperature in there year-round. But I don't drink wine anymore so now it's a tornado shelter or whatever you want it to be. It's actually a secret room because I have something in front of it and you would never know it's there. I've never seen another one like it. It's called a well pit, but I had a new well drilled 25 years ago it is no longer used for that. If I put shelves along the walls I bet I could fit 1000 cans in there.

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  14. gizmotron

Retired
    Spike! You need a cupboard of theses also:

15. Nathan Detroit

We got the food , the bunker and what about the AR ?

16. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Those things are crap in a can, you eat them and tell me how it works out.

17. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

No rifles, just handguns, half a dozen handguns. I might sell the 357 I haven't shot it in 10 years.

18. Rheti

Rheti Active Member

Spike: type 5 in the Enneagram

Observers believe they must protect themselves from a world that demands too much and gives too little. Consequently, Observers seek self-sufficiency and are non-demanding, analytic, thoughtful and unobtrusive; they also can be withholding, detached and overly private.

Focus of attention
    Intellectual understanding, accumulating knowledge, and potential intrusions from others’ agendas, needs and feelings

Life lesson
    To reconnect to the vitality of your life force and your heartfelt feelings, realizing that ample energy and resources are available.

Speaking style
    Fives are content-focused, clear, analytical and wordy, but not big on “small talk.” Others may perceive Fives as emotionally disconnected, aloof, over-analytical and distant.

What Type Fives tell us about themselves
    • I have a strong need for privacy.
    • I limit intrusion from a world that wants too much from me.
    • I hoard time, space, energy, knowledge and myself.
    • I detach from feelings and observe rather than participate.
    • I am a minimalist.

19. Nathan Detroit

Best time for the cocktail hour ?

gizmotron likes this.
  20. Rheti

Rheti Active Member

I guess now!

Cheers

gizmotron and Nathan Detroit like this.