1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Hillary 2016

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by OneArmedBandit, Sep 1, 2016.

1. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    It was all done on purpose.

By deliberately lying to people you can change them. People have been trained to be lied to and to like it.

If you want to know how it all happened, especially if you are a millennial, then I dare you to read these two books together. One is the road map of how they planned to do it, and the other is what they actually pulled off after it was completed.

https://www.amazon.com/Telling-Truth-Lynne-Cheney/dp/0684825341

"Challenging the rhetoric of multiculturalism, radical feminism, critical race theory, and other popular trends, Lynne Cheney calls for the restoration of truth and reason to a central place in our lives. In Telling the Truth, Cheney gives us a detailed examination of American cultural and political institutions, journalism, and education. She shows how a disdain for objective truth and principles has created a moral and intellectual crisis that threatens the foundation of America's legal, political, and social order."

----------------------------------------

https://www.amazon.com/Velvet-Monkey-Wrench-John-Muir/dp/0943734398

"An ideal gift[sic] for any aficionado[sic] of sixties-era nostalgia, this collector's edition of The Velvet Monkey Wrench presents a revolutionary plan for reshaping society that is as intriguing today as when it was first written (more than four[updated]) decades ago From universal human fights and a justice system based on truth to new concepts in education and public transportation, author John Muir presents his highly original, often outrageous common-sense ideas for creating a world based on peace and harmony. The Velvet Monkey Wrench is as audacious and prophetic as it is hilarious."

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

2016 , the year that will go down in history when the people began to revolt against the New World Order and their running dogs.

beachedwhale and TurboGenius like this.
  3. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    High 5's ND

LOL @ the John Oliver videos. Wow - can we get any more left wing than he is ?
    No wonder his ratings are tanked... while Fox News and even talk radio like Rush Limbaugh are booming.
    People aren't listening to the left wing tv/cable shows anymore.

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

without being called a woman hater..that would be toooo easy....someone on the left answer this question.

with all the countries that view women as inferior, second class citizens, like asian and middle eastern countries.....as well as most muslim populated contries.......can a woman president be taken seriously by those powers.....and therefore can a woman effectively deal and negotiate with these powers.

beachedwhale likes this.
  5. TurboGenius

...one who can't even deal with her own husband and lets him cheat on her right under her own nose.
    Imagine that.
    "Anything to be in power" - she's proven that she'll do anything it takes to get to that power-hungry goal.
    Look at any interview with Trump.. he had no serious intention of running for office, didn't need to.
    He's doing it for the good of others - not to boost his own need for power like she does.
    For that alone I would vote for him. Imagine a president who actually means what he says and not just spout
    whatever the polls or contributors or special interest groups want him to say. Wow.
    Can't wait until election day - it's going to be amazing.

beachedwhale likes this.
  6. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

A friend of mine, who is a film major specializing in American Mafia flicks, went to a Trump rally in Charlotte. Before Trump took the stage, five songs were played. The one wherein he took the stage was some famous opera piece.

The other four were all songs used in the movie Goodfellas.

My friend may have been the only person in the audience to notice this.

I couldn't say whether this is a reason to vote for the man or not vote for him, but it's pretty funny.

beachedwhale likes this.
  7. TurboGenius

lol.

What am I a clown ? Do I amuse you ?

beachedwhale likes this.

8. RouletteGhost

RouletteGhost Well-Known Member

9. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

I dont have the faith in the result that you do.
    I spend every weekend near reno nv, and for the last 3 months there has been massive advertising on local tv stations for clinton. Actually more of a bashing of trump. She has the money. She has the advertising saturation. She has commercials with trump making fun of the reported that has some neurological conditions as he mocks what was said as he contorts his body, there is the clip of him saying "the can go fuck themselves", there is the clip of him talking about the woman from fox..."there was blood coming out of her eyes, out of who knos where"....all with pictures of children watching it on TV.. I have seen that one maybe 50 times already over the last 3 months.
    She has another commercial with clips of republican leaders saying uncomplimentary things about him. There is another one where his stability to be in charge of nuclear codes is questioned.
    It doesnt effect me.....but a constant barrage in the renos of america, accross the country has to have some effect.

Plus lets face it....the people voting for trump are responsible americans who are holding down good jobs or working many jobs..theyare not sitting home on govt assistance with all the time in the world to vote.

In the end, I think her corruptly obtained money will be the difference.

a bombshell release of info from Wiki would be nice....but I am not counting on it.

beachedwhale likes this.
  10. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    HBO and John Oliver, emmy winning award show, ratings soring, not tanking

beachedwhale likes this.
  11. Fisk

Fisk Member

Here in WNY, I've been keeping a tab on political signs as all I see is Trump. That's not at all strange for my immediate area, as I live in very low income, low class, countrified hickville. But I work in one of if not the most affluent 'burbs of Buffalo, and even in the doctor and lawyer rich waterfront where a late model Bimmer is considered "economy", it's STILL all Trump. As of today the count stands at 26 - 2 (and two more for Uncle Bern).

I suppose it's not entirely strange as the only reason NY is blue is because of the rotting appendix attached to us in the Atlantic, but it's still a BIT weird. Seems a lot of deplorables have professional titles and 8yr degrees.

beachedwhale likes this.
  12. TurboGenius

Any episode of The O'Reilly Factor on Fox News (right wing) beats the ratings of an entire week of John Oliver's show added together lol. Look it up... I did.
    5 of the top 10 shows watched in the past week were Fox News shows - (and 2 others were NFL games) - no one watches Oliver.
    (ok - those 4.1 million views he gets per week are from that far left group of people who actually still think
    that Hillary has a chance to win. But it gets old quick when all you do is bash Trump and any other republican you can find. It doesn't = ratings.
    Top rated radio show - Rush Limbaugh.
    Each and every time someone far left jumps into the ring, they get knocked back down into place.
    They seem to think there is an audience for that way of thinking but there isn't obviously.
    Just like Hillary seems to think she's going to win - when in reality, no one likes her - less plan to seriously vote for her.

beachedwhale likes this.
  13. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

"No one in this world, so far as I know -- and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me -- has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby."

H.L.Mencken

beachedwhale likes this.
  14. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    This I have never understood. Poor, trailer trash (as the saying goes), low IQ hillbillies voting republican, cos that's the way it's always been, unbelievable.

His youtube channel has 4M subscribers, you must be brain dead to be able to watch Fox for more than 5 minutes.

I wanted Sanders to beat Hillary, put some real respect back into Amerikkka, alas he didn't, so it has to be Hillary, her Husband did a pretty damn good job (excluding one minor hickup).

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
    beachedwhale likes this.

15. TurboGenius

You are going to have a tough time come November lol

I've heard it all before a million times. "People who watch Fox are idiots, Trump is stupid...." on and on - that doesn't work anymore - or it's starting to "not work" anymore.
    Wow - Youtube subscribers..
    PewDiePie has 48,000,000 subscribers. (48 million) which doesn't mean he's worthy of getting my information from.

How about FaceBook ?
    John Oliver - 1,264,736 like this
    Fox News - 13,312,320 people like this
    -or-
    Hillary Clinton - 6,086,877 people like this
    Donald Trump - 10,769,092 people like this

wow, almost double. Imagine that.
    FaceBook people are stupid too, so is Fox News - I know, everyone is if they aren't leaning to the left.
    It's going to be a fun election for sure.

beachedwhale likes this.
  16. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

So far Trump is killing Hillary in the debate.

beachedwhale likes this.
  17. gizmotron

Retired
    He will continue to destroy her, yet tomorrow she will have won completely by her surrogates in the media that carry her. This is all about the perception of the uniformed voters. Anything else is so much cheer leading. The fool swill believe the do do., Wow these NATO comments, WOW!

beachedwhale likes this.
  18. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

Wait?.. You guys actually care about something other than fucking people out of money selling systems to beat Roulette? I'm shocked.

beachedwhale likes this.
  19. gizmotron

Retired
    Of course doo doo head, the masters of fucking people are the pay to play politicians. We are just ranking fools.

beachedwhale likes this.
  20. GlenBaccarat1979

GlenBaccarat1979 Active Member

You can say what you want, it was summed up terrifically at the end by a professional political reporter. "Neither side won, Trump connects in trade and Clinton looks a bit more presidential, however--not sure at all this time around if that will determine she will get elected".

And, IMO and that of tens of millions beyond belief. Clinton has repeatedly screwed up and made major blunder after blunder the past 10 years. Doesn't matter one damn bit about Trump's taxes, so what. He is a business man and that's that. Clinton is a political hack and that is that. Believe the business man or believe a political hack. Go vote.

Myself, I am a small business owner, I have 3 small kids, I rather make money and pay less taxes and since I am from NY, I say whack the hell out all terrorists and blow the fuck out of overseas and cut them off. But that's me. Oh yeah, I have no problem with stop and frisk, before-now or in the future.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    beachedwhale likes this.