1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Hillary 2016

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by OneArmedBandit, Sep 1, 2016.

1. One Inch Bandit

One Inch Bandit New Member

Dude, I knew it...thanks for coming clean about you banging around with black people...as for the bananas I can only guess you might need the potassium. :/

2. Petey Macdouche

Petey Macdouche Member

You're done when I say you're done boy

3. GlenBaccarat1979

GlenBaccarat1979 Active Member

ONE INCHBANDIT: Changing someone's post is fucking childish and wrong, sure it is against the rules here.

But here is what the reality of NIGGERS in the USA is and costs us. Wake the fuck up leftists.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  4. One Inch Bandit

Dude, no one here cares that you're bedding up with dark meat but you...I always heard that once you go black you never go back. Just do you man ....

IMG_1963.JPG

5. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Just so you know Glenda, this has been linked, along with your picture on the two prolific internet sites, namely reddit and twitter, you work out of New Jersey don't you?

I do realise you are sad and pathetic, no doubt losing 10 million dollar has made you extremely bitter. You are trying to shock as much as possible, but I'm not in the least shocked, I pity you and I pity those Korean kids you have adopted even more. However I do admit laugh my ass off about you losing 10 fucking million, that makes me very happy indeed. Now hopefully somebody will recognise your face on those sites I refer to above and try and educate you.

6. GlenBaccarat1979

Go suck your nigger boyfriends cock off, you are a racist fag and a troll. A pure internet troll. Fucking loser.

7. One Inch Bandit

Calm down bud....you become incoherent when angry.

All we're trying to say is that some guys like us like banging white chicks and some guys like you like bedding black ones. It's okay bud...no one is judging you 'cept you. :/

8. GlenBaccarat1979

9. One Inch Bandit

If you want...I'll talk to your girlfriend Laquesha about shaving her legs and armpits...it's the least I can do. Maybe I can get her to save some bananas for you...you seem really angry about that. IDK man...

Help me, help you...

10. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

[​IMG]

The only people obscessed with the cock size of black men are racists like you who wont give them credit for being smart or resourceful...you just want to portray them as walking dildos.
    You are a very sick man
    The size is tiny....not enough to make a difference...yet you crow about it as if its your discovery. You crow about it as if thats something to be proud of....and extra 0.2 centimeters.....less than a tenth of an inch.

Yet a tenth of an inch large cock according to you is the black mans claim to fame .
    You are the worst kind of racist...the kind that claims to be liberal and progressive...while at the same time disseminating bigoted racial material.

11. Petey Macdouche

Petey Macdouche Member

HowMany(blacks have violated me) and GlenBootyrat1979 will have some second helpings of columns 2 and 4

12. One Inch Bandit

Also men obsessed with wanting some black dick....they tend to be racist...

13. Junket King

I really think you are projecting your anger of losing close on $10 million dollars since 1979 towards Black people trying to wind me up. Did you know you're now on Twitter and Reddit, I've requested if people recognise or see you, that they offer to educate you. You are a very sick person, no doubt multiple failed marriages, not seeing your biological kids, adopting somebody else's kids and systematically losing $10 Million over four decades has takin; it's toil, aye. "nigger cock rules ok, definitely projecting calling me the loser" :p

There you are again twisting posts, it's not about the size of black cock, rather the white man's fear of the black cock, myth or otherwise, being so appealing to white women, well at least 87% of them, including fine Jewish Princesses. Whether it is or isn't more bloody humongous is irrelevant, rather it is the perception for both white females and males.

But hey well done for doing some cock research, I trust you didn't spend too much time on the subject matter, just like I did, see image below.

Capture.PNG BBC = big black cock (in case you were a bit slow)

Ain't she just sweet, I wouldn't say no to a bit of shuckling with her.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  14. LarryS

Again, I have never seen proof of what you claim so I never had that fear.

The fear you should have is about the 70 oercent of black children livng in single parent homes while according to you black men are fucking white women
    If you continue to demean black men by continually tallking about how irresponsible they are being a fuck machine for white women...allowing themselves to be used as a walking dildo.........I will continue to call you out.

You have not pointed out anything the black man contributes to society that a white man might be envious of....except for the extra 0.1 inches of their cock. That is a RACIST WAY OF LOOKING AT THE WORLD.

Black people make up 13 percent of society....as approx 6.5 PERCENT of society are black males.....so out of those millions of people...all you can come up with is that they have an extra .1 inches.
    That is sick.

15. LarryS

I am told where you live you like to watch the BBC, you have been a fan of the BBC since you were small.
    Some nights your eyes are glued to the BBC
    Since you were small, the BBC has been a big part of your life.
    Even your parents were fans of the BBC

16. Junket King

Stop head butting the wall for a second, nobody is demeaning more virile black men, I'm sure they don't mind white women throwing themselves at them, appears white women have no hangs ups and many prefer to do just that. Sex is not just about producing babies or settling down, it might just be about enjoying a fucking good hard orgasm. One wonders maybe that is why Glenda decided to go asian, unfortunately asian's also know about the BBC.
    xxxxx.jpg

17. LarryS

Successful white men care more that someone smarter , more educated , more talented than them will put them out of business with better smarts and execution.
    Women who fuck around can be replaced.
    Not so easy to be beaten by smart people in business and start all over.

So no....successful white men arent petrified of black men fucking their women. For successful white men, a woman with someone elses dick between their leg(no matter what race)......can be replaced.

you have watched too many movies.

its not a real concern for successful white men.

the people with brains are not looking to fuck the successful white mans wife....they are looking to fuck the white men in a more business-like manner. More creative and educated manner.

18. Junket King

I think your perception and figures may be incorrect. http://tinyurl.com/h9k3rfc

What is your wife's opinion, or is she one of the 13%?

19. Junket King

Black American Pride

20. LarryS

I cant speak for my wife......she is 60 and lives a good life with me in california and Nv....
    Being educated I never had to worry about a foreign cock........Ive always have had total control of my life through my education, and the only people who were a threat to me were people who were more educated than me, or more productive than me. People with a larger cock never entered my mind as a threat.

the only people who feel threatened by someone elses cock are men who are failures who think their only value is in sexually satisfying women because they have nothing else to offer the world.

sadly there are people like you out and about. But to each his own.