1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Hillary 2016

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by OneArmedBandit, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

This is awesome!

Think about this for a moment, my Friends:
    Tuesday Nov. 8 at around 1700 hours, Hillary and 400+ Hillary Clinton loyalists gathered with 100+ cases of champagne, a Two-Million-Dollar, ($2,000,000.00) paid for massive fireworks display in downtown New York and a custom built dome with the mythical “glass roof” and the Bitch, (or as her Secret Service call sign names her-- “Broomstick One”) to celebrate Broom Stick One's victory over Trump as the first female President of the United States. The inner cities were dancing in the streets, knowing their Welfare checks were going to continue and go up. Mexico was happy as they could continue to empty their prisons into America. Isis was happy as they could continue to infiltrate America with their Terrorists!
    Newsweek had already published and shipped the next issue with the cover “Madam President” and a detailed analysis of precisely how the Clinton political machine had captured the Electoral College with a whopping 324 votes. They had her acceptance speech in an article gracefully calling for all Americans to join with her and blah, blah, blah.
    Among the 400+ giddy followers were those who had already received confirmation of their future assignments and high paid government jobs in the White House, FBI, Department of Labor, Ambassadorships and the list goes on. All were assured of at least four (4) and probably eight (8) years of lucrative jobs that they had dedicated over 3 years of their lives to achieving. They had all rented or bought housing in D.C. or nearby in Georgetown. Reservations had been made at the Hilton and other 5 star hotels in New York City for the PARTY.
    They knew the fix was in: every poll and every media outlet except Fox News and Drudge was in the tank for Hillary and against Trump. At a rate of 45 to 1 Department of Justice employees had contributed to the campaign over trump. CNN, NBC, CBS had all supplied Hillary with the debate questions well in advance. The fix was in over all the scandals and the WikiLeaks was all the fault of the Russians who had even changed the language in the emails. The Department of Justice and FBI had cleared Hillary of any criminal conduct.

Every media pundit and all of the polls except the LA Times and one other had Hillary with a 1-8 point lead. The odds in Las Vegas were 200 to 1 and by election time were still 5 to 1.
    The exit polls were 100% in the Democrat’s favor and the path to victory was clear.
    Then within 5 short hours it all came crashing down. They were stunned—told to go home and go home they did so they could organize riots and proclaim to the world that Trump was not their President.

Imagine the abject depression and shock that set in.

I freaking love it.

"Congrats to All Patriotic Americans that love their Republic, great job!"

2. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    It was quite the surprise, no question.

It will be even more surprising if Trump builds a wall and makes Mexico pay for it.

That rascal, he said anything to get elected, and as a wealthy man he is beholden to nobody, including the people.

The ultimate prize for the egomaniacal Trump.

3. Nathan Detroit

There is no doubt in my mind that a wall or barrier will be erected in one form or another. PEOTUS Trump mentioned this again last night in Iowa and today in Baton Rouge Louisiana.

4. HowMany

HowMany Active Member

Trump is a fucking bad ass.

Liberals are pussies.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  5. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

yeah I know..and u punch pussies in the throat

6. HowMany

HowMany Active Member

Indeed, I throat punch the ones that call me a racist because I'm wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.

Liberals are fucking pussies.

ams at WoV is the perfect example of a liberal pussy. No doubt his parents wish he was aborted.

ams will get AIDs, and die alone, while dreaming of cock.

7. Nathan Detroit

I recommend reading " The Art of The Deal by Donald Trump. I was so impressed by this book that towards the end of the 1990`s I presented copies to one relative and 2 friends in Europe.

Nuff said.

8. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

A zebra never changes his stripes.

[​IMG]

Nor does a politician.

Go for it, Chelsea!

9. LarryS

The word zebra just brought up a thought I had watching an old episode of"the jeffersons"
    George calls the daughter of the white and black couple....a zebra....and he calls the man...honkey. And everyone in the audience laughs
    It seems that black men cannot be racist. George jefferson is never described as a lovable racist.....like Archie Bunker. He is a shrewd businessman who speaks his mind.

10. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

I gave my sister some kneepads for xmas a few years ago.

She didn't get it: she thought they were for gardening.

11. LarryS

even if he doesnt put up a massive wall like the wall of china.....and tightens entry with electronic surveilence and mobile unit patrols and other technology.

12. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

HowMany likes this.
  13. HowMany

HowMany Active Member

Damn, that's an ugly bitch.

It's understandable though- it's impossible to emerge from Hillary's snatch and be anything other than ugly as fuck.

If she weighed 350+, she'd rival BeachedWhale in ugliness.

Hard to imagine Bill ever actually fucked Hillary. Perhaps he's a viable candidate to fuck BeachedWhale?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  14. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

That guy, he'd fuck the crack of doom.

15. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2016
  16. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

Not sure when this pic of Hell-ree was snapped, but holy fuck, the bitch could use a pilot car to make way for that wide load.

[​IMG]

17. RS

RS Member

I laughed pretty hard at this.

+1

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  18. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

Out with the old, in with the new.

h108BFEA0.jpg

19. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Fuck me days, this thread still has legs.

Where is the serial loser who married a dime street hooker, later hooking up with her sister, kids in tow, hey "in tow", yeah that one, liked to boast about going to Vegas with $75000 bankrolls, yet when at home plays with only $500, cos after nearly 40 years he was still testing, I still laugh at that little slip.

Alrelax, LosingAtBaccaratSince79 or some shit like that, the King of all the Walter Mitty's ever to grace gambling forums.

glen wop.PNG

Yeah that daft serial loser, bullshit artist

20. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Not a flattering photo, but who are you to anointed yourself Aphrodite?
    Mr V .jpg