1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback How come a member here is able to get away with insulting another member?

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by Junket King, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Yeah that's what you told me at the time, when it is clear as day it was directed at me, even Ray Charles could have seen that.

Really, well who would have reported this posts then?
    https://www.gamblingforums.com/thre...hit-rate-in-baccarat.23142/page-3#post-134144

Certainly not old Spikey, as I'm on his ignore list, so he wouldn't have even seen it, so my guess you flagged it yourself, do you sit there fuming that somebody questions your authority? I don't expect you to admit or prove otherwise because it must remain a secret who reports posts.

Hang on a second

Thanks for letting that cat out the bag purposeful? Not that I give a rats ass 'bout Agent Orange

I'm only making a fuss about being called a cunt in the hope you permanently put soxfan on a go slow and so you can experience a bit of the frustration, if I could respond in kind, I'd let it go, but suspect you would be all over me like a fly takes to shit. And nope my credibility is not weakened in the slightest, I can understand why you think that way, being a person not to tolerate fools and basically idiots that post horse shit on gambling forums, that said I also don't resort to calling folks CUNT or TWAT and such like.

Thank fucking christ for that.

As you can probably see, I'm amusing myself reading this entire section.

For goodness sakes man, why don't you pull your head out of your ass and give your head a wobble.

2. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    You cared enough to run crying to mommy and complaining that I hurt your little feelings.
    Ha. Too good. Who do you run crying to in the real world ?
    Did anyone else hurt your feelings ? How many posts have you reported ?? lol.
    Sad. Nothing was let out of the bag - No one on this site would "report" me, I'm not like you.
    Now go tell mommy what I said and then post how you don't care ! lol

soxfan likes this.
  3. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

You know someone is a cunt when they make Turbo out to be the sensible one in a disagreement.

4. Junket King

I assure you you didn't hurt my feelings in the slightest my boy, otherwise I would have reported the post as soon as I saw it. However given the pettiness over some of the warning I have received "The gambling community got tired of your silly claims of having a 72% win rate, eBay no doubt got tired of your ripping off buyers". I thought as this is the time of year for giving I'd share some of the love.

Over the last few days, absolute fucking loads, gonna share the love as much as possible Agent Orange

That was such a CUNTish remark to make.

Boz likes this.
  5. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

If anything, that is evidence we are consistent.

The person that reported you is free to come forward if they wish, but they are not obligated to. We do not fume. We follow our moderation guidelines like a machine with no emotions or bias. The sooner folks understand that, the sooner they will understand how we moderate the site the way we do.

That was clearly implied when member TurboGenius confronted you about his punishment in this post and you replied in kind, all the while you reported his post as a test to us in the first place. A test we passed because we are consistent and unbiased as we've been saying all along.

We already made it clear that was not going to happen, and you do not have support from the rest of the community for such drastic action. At some point you have to accept there is no support for your position and that therefore you may not be viewing the matter objectively.

Answering members in our Feedback is part of our job, so we are not frustrated as this comes with the territory. That being said, please note that you have now made your intentions to disrupt the community clear, which is a violation of our rule #2, and hence you will not be given the benefit of the doubt with any more disruptions.

We appreciate this as reporting rule-breaking posts is the only way for us to clean up the site and ensure our rules are followed since we do not read the vast majority of posts.

6. beachedwhale

beachedwhale Active Member

Can you cunts shut the fuck up?! LOLZ

Junket King likes this.
  7. beachedwhale

beachedwhale Active Member

How many warnings have I had? Am I winning? LOLZ

BTW Why can’t I see that warning tab on my profile page?

8. Junket King

"Can you cunts shut the fuck up?! LOLZ"

totally agree, imagine the argument with the missues if you forgot to bring the milk home or have dinner ready, fuck me, Lool

9. Junket King

Knocking it on the head word be one small step towards restoring a smidgen of credibility for this forum (smidgen).

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2022
    GaryG likes this.
  10. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

Only the Admin Team has access to that tab.