1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat How to turn £75 > £5250 or $150 > $10,000+ for 28 hrs effort

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Junket King, May 2, 2019.

1. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    If you encountered a sequence such as:

BP
    PP
    BP
    PB

Betting from top to bottom. yes you snared 2 wins, but you just busted your 4 step martingale.

Win the 1st decision, then no-bet the next 3, on the 2nd column, you won a 4th twitchy bet, but more importantly, the Marty survived.

IMO a bit dicey betting BBBB, as a Player dominated shoe will give you no end of problems. I stated above I used 1 pattern, it was a long time ago, I actually used Excel's random generator to chose 10 out of 16 possibilities. Then I got slightly mixed up, when I put it into action, it came to the first bet, I had my pattern of 4, should I be betting this pattern or the opposite of this pattern, hoping the pattern I chose doesn't occur, which is how I normally approach the game (betting against the occurrence of something at a particular time).

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  2. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

I would prefer to not play the BBBB or PPPP.

I did it by sitting out hands after a win occurred. Things were going great as I won 5 days in a row. However, I have now lost 10 straight days. I am going to re-evaluate and see if there is a better approach. I do think that sitting it out would be best really, but it took a turn on me.

3. Junket King

[QUOTE="cps10, post: 70391, member: 2057"Things were going great as I won 5 days in a row. However, I have now lost 10 straight days.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming this is via testing, not risking real money?

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  4. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

That is correct. Will continue to tweak this a bit.

Junket King likes this.
  5. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

You mean you got clipped every shoe for ten shoes IAR?

I fooled around for a couple shoes (1 1/12) live $10.00. Right off the bat I chose PPPP. Could have been BBBB but these two make more sense to me. Reason is you'd really like to start and have a better chance if you began after 1,2 or 3 of the opposite repeats.

Nothing is written in stone. If you are a trend player you may be more comfortable with adjusting according to the trend at hand. So in a streaky or heavy side dominant shoe or part of a shoe you might not like your chances of getting clipped by repeating the same mechanical bet placement. Therefore you may want to skip a few hands if, in the case of XXXX bet placement you see 1 or 2 IAR of your nemesis.

Also there really is no reason not to adjust your series based on the shoe trend within the shoe. You may want to start betting XXYY in a streaky shoe for example.

There's always going to be the need for MM and recoup whether you play strict or make ajustments. But . . . you don't want to be chasing your tail and end up down a rabbit hole either. I keep my adjustments as simple as possible. Generally relegate to 2 or 3 placements and I have a stop and recoup mechanism when it all fails.

I did win 11 in the first shoe and quit after 5 in the second but I'm not crazy about the Marty. I would choose different bet strategies. I also like to include an UAYW or at least some parlays when I play.

J

cps10 likes this.
  6. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

Yes I got smoked for 10 shoes in a row. It was brutal. But I like your approach to utilizing two sequences now that I understand how that can work with streaks and chops. Perhaps employ the strategy of letting the full four hands play out before starting a new betting sequence. Wish I could find the best progression. I see a lot of good ones but would like a great one.

7. Junket King

When you got smoked for 10 shoes, you won some series of bets first right?

Assuming a $10 base, you lost $150 when it fails, less the amount of successful runs, I'll have to assume you didn't lose within 5 trials, so each failure cost you less than $100.

XXYY and XYYX (both have the same nemesis pattern), me and friend played that way for years. She used a Marty and would take the Tie at bet 4, which saved her ass so many times. I used a Fibonacci, neither of us paid no attention to what the shoe was doing, 4iar occurred loads of time.

8. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

JK - actually I would lose over $100 on most of the shoes. Sometimes I would win 5 hands or more but 7 of those 10 were losses of greater than $100. We’ll get it tweaked sooner or later I am confident.

9. Junket King

When you say you win 5 hands, you mean 5 columns right?

If you win your first bet, then you no-bet the next 3 hands...

Here is a test run of betting BBPP repeatedly (last two biggest bets, avoid Bank commission).

BBPP.JPG

This is how your running it?

Here is a suggestion, bet BBBB then PPPP over and over come hail or shine, see if your results improve.

Streaks of 4 should occur less than other pattens (6.25%) and you have a 50% chance of being on the wrong side. when they do.

I would be interested in your results comparison....

10. Jimske

IMO, cps10, there is no "best" progression. The Labby Junket describes a good safe progression. I like a little more punch.

Not a big fan of static placements. cps10, Ya, a good idea to wait 4 hands before making a decision. Today shoe went BBBBB right out of the box. Glad I didn't choose PPPP. In a good choppy shoe any XXXX will do well. But in a shoe with more streaks I would prefer to wait and see my nemesis repeat twice before I would enter a 4 or 5 step Marty. I'd weigh the strength of the shoe in terms of strong side and dominant runs. Here is an interesting one I did today. I would have done a lot better if I stayed with Player but since it was so streaky to start I decided to stay with Bank. At some point I should have switched when the P began overwhelming the game but . . . There was a dearth of 2's so I waited and started my Marty after seeing 3 Players. Again, I don't want to switch around a lot but I do think it's prudent to follow the shoe texture. I switched to BBBB after the first P repeat thinking B is dominant (8 to 3) and had to go to the 8 unit bet to win! No guarantees. After that I stuck with waiting for P 3 before I made a move except at the end when it started to chop again I waited for a P 2 and won the first bet. Lots of ties so I just quit there +9. I jumped in another shoe halfway and picked up 6 units. Both shoes went 1,2 - 7 times and 1 - 7 times and of course the 1248 once.

I think it's a good way to play and you don't have to always go the full Monty with the Marty. Other progressions could also be used. Nothing written in stone.

Sidebar:What bothered me is that both of the shoes I played this 4 column thing I would have absolutely killed playing my normal way due to the consistency and long runs. This can drive you nuts. I think it's best to pick something and stick to it providing it's working for you.

J

5.9.19.png

cps10 likes this.
  11. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

Yes that’s how I’m running it. And yes in winning 5 hands I mean columns.

I will try out that suggestion. 50% that you’re on the wrong side of a streak that goes beyond four IAR. So that would occur 3.25% of the time I suspect. I will let you know. Thank you!

I plan to use BBBB then alternate with PPPP.

12. Junket King

I would hate to trend that shoe, can't play FLD, OLD will struggle, DBL cleans up big time, but hey can't play in hindsight.

Dominate B to start, that didn't last long. Crazy shoe, 8 single Bankco's, then it breaks, so I expect that not to repeat, but it does repeat until the end of the shoe.

One the main reasons why I think trending is utter nonsense and a total waste of mental energy. Give me my templates so I can declare what it is I'm prepared to lose against, and I'll let MM handle the rest.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  13. Jimske

I agree you got to know what you're going to lose against - and I do. I start every shoe the same way and can win with various openings. I can lose a few units also but only a few before I got to make some changes. This shoe starts out particularly good only because the runs and chops somewhat consistent. Then at the end a change but 24 chops and only 4 2's. Hard to lose. Probably going to look like this to start:

WWWW LL WW L WWWW LLL W L WW LL WWWWWW LLLL WW LL WWW W LL W L WW then hopefully I would keep some of my winnings and/or made a few more units the next 15 hands or so.

Bottom line IMO is that you really shouldn't lose more LIAR just trending than using a fixed placement but from my work on columns it seems that you do better in that category with columns. 1088 bets placed to date with
    a win rate of 52.21%.
    4 LIAR 6
    5 LIAR 6
    6 LIAR 2
    7 LIAR 2
    11 LIAR 1

14. Jon Wick

Jon Wick Member

Mission accomplished. Turned $155 into over 10 grand. It took me a couple of tries but I did it.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
    Joey Torres and Lungyeh like this.

15. Lungyeh

Lungyeh Well-Known Member

Congratulations and another example of why baccarat is the best small business.

Jon Wick likes this.
  16. Joey Torres

Joey Torres Active Member

Congrats! Did you follow JK bet selection and MM?

Thanks

17. Jon Wick

Jon Wick Member

Guess what guys....

I did it again....another 10k in my pocket.....made 20k from this challenge.....I'm gonna go to Vegas in the summer and parlay 15k using this challenge...hope all is well and everyone safe.

Stay Blessed
    Mr. Wick

Last edited: May 9, 2021
    scandurica, Jae and cps10 like this.
  18. scandurica

scandurica New Member

Congrats, I also tried a couple of times but failed. Am i missing something or its just pure luck

19. Sputnik

Sputnik Well-Known Member Founding Member

You can try Eriescott Final Solution, maybe that will make the difference you need.

Cheers

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  20. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Cats went wild tryin to figure out that eirescott style, but in the end just a variant of the baccarats code, hey hey.