1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Junket King Method

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Baccarat Magician, Nov 10, 2021.

1. karumba

karumba Active Member

BTW, anyone know what's happened to JK?

Junket King likes this.
  2. Xytras

Xytras Member

Theoretically you can make it 50 or 100 singles in a string...but don't see how that is any more efficient or helpful. You'd need a big-ass piece of paper to keep a track of everything with 50 singles, and once you start adding and scratching, it will look pretty messy and sooner or later you'll lose yourself in your own records. Its much simple to keep a string shorter and then just re-split as you wish . But its all imo of course.

Jimske and Mako like this.
  3. CarloDarlo

CarloDarlo Active Member

Professional Gambler
    :banghead::banghead::banghead: The point is not to put just a bunch of lines..... The whole entire concept is based on keeping your losses down. The lines are ONLY ever deployed in a rough session. But what people don't understand and JK and myself know all too well. You eventually have to bet down your lines. Or you run the classic Risk of Ruin associated with the lines to begin with. This is two fold. You can't just keep stacking your lines into double digits or you run past table limits. Hence why there are multiple lines too prevent this. Pay the price of time versus bankroll.

I've probably said too much anyway. Best of luck. His method is entirely private outside of the tidbits he has dropped in various forums over the years. You won't find anybody who's profitable to release or sell anyway. Best of Luck the Bellagio is calling my name:)

4. Joey Torres

Joey Torres Active Member

Hi CarloDarlo,

Very interesting topic. By the way, can you provide us with a hint in your modified labby.
    I can't just make it working for me.

Thanks a million.

Cheers

5. karumba

karumba Active Member

Hi CD. Junket hasn't posted for a couple of weeks. D'ya know what's up?

You mentioned doing some of the work on the method. I seem to have come up with a similar method, using a variation of the D'alembert. Like all negative progressions, it's tricky making sure the strategies don't spiral up too quickly in bet sizing, but at the same time make sure the strategy stays profitable.

I guess one needs to have a reasonable bankroll to start with.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
    Junket King likes this.
  6. stephen

stephen Active Member

Perhaps he is broke. I hope he is not.

7. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

JK last showed Oct 30 . Lengthy intervals more common this year ,

Junket King likes this.

8. Terry Plumb

Terry Plumb Member

You're welcome! Good luck.

9. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Very well said, glad somebody is grasping the concept. following bet progressions as they are written can lead you to ruin. Hence why I designed the multi-Labby string method. You can't keep bets low forever. However if you use bet selections that don't lose often, then you have cushion to absorb initial hits (there shouldn't occur to often), then you can pick it up.

I start with say three lines 7 or 8 x 1's As soon as I clear the first line, I write another line of ones. If I start to lose hands, I'll spread the losses between the 3 lines as I feel fit. If I start to win, I start to clear the biggest digits in those lines. Hence why I can keep my bets low, a line starts of get out of control, then split it and re-write it. It's a grind for sure (only if you're having a rough time).

Writing 3 lines of 8 x 1's, would provide 20u profit after commission, but as you're scrubbing lines, creating new ones as shoes unfold. Doesn't matter how much you're up, focus on preventing bets getting out of control, at the end of a few shoes, then do a chip count, no need to clear all those lines, simply stop when you have reached your target.

Natural9 and Ordinary_people like this.
  10. Myrtlejones

Myrtlejones Active Member

JUNKET KING is one of the real deals on here and if you do not get it you never will, just read his letters, no BS, please get a brain, no one hits over 54%, it does not happen in the real world, just the RANDOM WORLD, OH sorry one guy hits 80% LMFAO

Junket King and Junket King like this.
  11. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Or so the people who can't do it think. If I was hitting 54% I wouldn't be bothered playing. It's just not high enough, in fact 60% is not high enough you're still going to lose sessions at 60%. Anything above 66% is pretty good, over 70% is the best. You will sedom lose a session at 70%.

12. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Lol.
    54% at $10, or $20 units understandable
    54% at $100 or $500 units very doable. Very tidy lifestyle.

Once again in your opinion spike it can’t be done because you can’t do it on a $10 unit.

Well folks I guess that’s settled then , Spike has dictaphoned.

Ordinary_people and Junket King like this.
  13. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Why not make it $5,000. Very doable if you want to spend half your day biting your fingernails and living under extreme stress. 54% is shit. Very disappointed in you that you don't see that. If I did 54% I wouldn't tell anybody cuz I'd be embarrassed. That you don't see that speaks volumes.

14. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

I envy guys like you.

Every few days or so I pass by a group home for severely mentally handicapped folks. Sometimes they are sitting outside and they look so happy, their smiles make me smile. At first I’m naturally inclined to feel sorry for them; but then I see their contagious laughter—not a care in the world. They don’t really have to think or be clever, play in this rat race of life. They just get to be taken care of and live out their days. They say the funniest and damndest things too. I overheard an employee that works there on break at the local restaurant talking about a patient that has only said the word “frog” over and over for a year and a half. Sometimes I wish I could go in and ask some of them if they are self-aware, like, if they know they aren’t working with a full deck.

…are you self-aware?

TwoUp, Punkcity, judge and 1 other person like this.

15. Junket King

And dines like every single cent and nickel counts, avoiding whole fish as the head and tail are inedible, but that's ok because Warren Buffet etc were all careful with their money.

obeMntl.jpg

Natural9 likes this.
  16. judge

judge Active Member

I love it when you pop in and out of the forum and put normality back in our lives.

Jae likes this.
  17. Junket King

Unfortunately to many posters on gambling forums are suffering from "Folie à deux".

Which I suppose is more acceptable than fellatiofan calling somebody a CUNT.

judge likes this.
  18. Junket King

cunt of a meal that, infact thats what it looks like arrfff

Junket King likes this.
  19. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

• Violation of Rule #1: Be Respectful
    Go squeal to admin some more you gutless, limey cunt. And hope you don't cross paths with me out here in the real world as I'll kick yer fucking teeth down yer wogs-loving limey cunt face, hey hey.

20. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Don't stop, keep going, they're still looking for you from the last time you escaped.