1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Just for Kicks and Giggles

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by soxfan, Jul 2, 2019.

1. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

That's right, scared, loser players and all round retard, nutjobs like you shouldn't play so stick to yer derived roads and trending. Oh and it ain't 50-50 cuz betting bankers only yer gonna win just a bit under 51% of yer placed bets but then yer just too fucking stupid to comprehend! Thirty units profits per shoe, right, retard, hey hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

I guess it's time to designate this thread to the dust bin. The soxfan can continue using ad hominem to prove his point.:confused: Try at your own risk. Put 850 winning marbles in a jar, add 150 losing marbles. Start pulling marbles and keep fingers crossed!

But all is not lost. Play a few hundred shoes and a light may come on. I like the 11 step modified star soxfan proposed. The bet selection? Not so much. What the 11 step lacks is money management. Start winning with the pre-progression and/or 1st few neg prog steps and add 20-25% up as you win (UAYW) or Fib according to taste makes life easy in a good shoe. OTH, losing is always about recoup. There's no law says you got to keep going until lose 265 units! Adjust the unit amount, freeze it, back up a step. Ex: lose the pre prog down 5 units go to 3, if win re-start. Or lose the pre and the 5 down 10 units back up to 5 to get half back, then go to pre prog..... A million ways to manage risk. I played at least 50 shoes this way and came out with very nice wins.

When your expectation long term is only 5 units a shoe average as soxfan stated it's time to think outside the box and not get caught up in a phony holy grail. Full stop.

XX--------------------------->

goez likes this.
  3. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

I don't usually bump my own thread but since another cat on here serious talkin about bettin banks only I thought I would. Bettin bankers only usin a deep negative progression is one of the surest way to win and cats what run their yaaps sayin you can't win cuz of havin to pay tax on bankers win don't know what they are talking about, hey hey.

mr j, Nathan Detroit and Jae like this.
  4. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

The 5% is a commission not a tax.

mr j likes this.
  5. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    What is it then Sherlock??

6. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

No semantic, it ain't matter if you call it tax, vigs, commissions, whatever, it simply the cost of doin business and the price we pay to capture more winnings than losings wager, hey hey.